Expeariance request?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

n/a
deleted

23 Posts

Posted - 19/10/2010 :  19:02:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've recently moved home along with Sindy my Corn. She is approx six months old now and is very healthy. She is eating and shedding well.
I just have quick question, since I have moved which was about month ago Sindy has become very inactive. With the move she has gone into a new Viv and has been in there for about three and half weeks. I'm handling her often and all her temps are spot on, but I just do not see her out and about, is this common amongst Corns??
Ant advice would be greatly appreciated.

1.0.0 Stig - Beardie
0.0.1 Sindy - Norm
Corn.

Tiffany-x
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1189 Posts

Posted - 19/10/2010 :  19:34:12  Show Profile  Click to see Tiffany-x's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Shes probably stressed, maybe you should leave her for a few days until she has had time to relax. :)
Tiffany-x

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

23 Posts

Posted - 19/10/2010 :  20:17:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thank you Tiffany, I have left her for a week to settle into her new environment then when she ate I left her for a couple more days. Just a bit out of character for her?? Hopefully she will get more inquisitive over time. I'll watch this space I guess.

1.0.0 Stig - Beardie
0.0.1 Sindy - Norm
Corn.
Go to Top of Page

Tiffany-x
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1189 Posts

Posted - 19/10/2010 :  20:25:51  Show Profile  Click to see Tiffany-x's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
She is probably confused by the new environment, and you must remember that your new home will smell different to your old home meaning hers does too so she might just be a little nervous and struggling to get used to it. I am just guessing but Im presuming this is what it could be. I hope she cheers up for you soon. :)
Tiffany-x

Go to Top of Page

herriotfan
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
5853 Posts

Posted - 19/10/2010 :  21:17:14  Show Profile  Click to see herriotfan's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I agree with Tiffany-x that Sindy has got to get used to lots of new smells. It's all strange to her at the moment. Keep her routine as normal as you can and just give her time.

Husband....Very Understanding!!! (Phil)
Son & Daughter (Kevin & Carol)
Granddaughter (Eva)
3.4.0 Cornsnakes Amel (Sidney) Caramel Stripe (Sultan) Amber (Cleo) Carolina (Phoebe) Anery Motley Stripe (Penny) Snow (Lily) Caramel (Holmes)
1.2.0 Royal Pythons(Peeps, Pandora & Pepsi)
1.0.0 Hognose (Hudson)
2.1.0 Dogs (Dillon, Alfie, Ellie)
0.1.0 Senegal Parrot (Peanut)
1.1.0 Bearded Dragons (Bonnie & Clyde)
1.0.0 Crested Geckos (Echo)
0.2.1 Hermanns Tortoises (Ebbie, Rosie & Twiglet)
0.1.0 Guinea Pig (Dolly-Pipsqueak)
0.1.9 Tarantulas (Poppy, Gypsy, Bumble, Insey Winsey, Sonic, Cookie, Raven, Fudge, Titch & Sox)
??? Foster animals
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

23 Posts

Posted - 19/10/2010 :  21:34:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks guys, I'll try to be more patience.

1.0.0 Stig - Beardie
0.0.1 Sindy - Norm
Corn.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000