what personaltys dose ur snake have
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

n/a
deleted

23 Posts

Posted - 10/10/2010 :  00:21:11  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
my mates think im nuts as i now that every snake,scorp, teanclar i have or had has a speronalerty. my corn is very much like my dogs in his viv hes king, but open the viv door and he come out of hying or moves closer, looks out, looks at my hand and gose no, trys to go out of the viv wich i let entill he ready to be picked up, then hes a very tentervie boy likes to go around me how he wonts my old ball was very much a were do u wont me to go dady type. but goddess hes so much eazer to keep and look after than a ball never turnd down food ever, dont have to wiggle the mouice or any think

Thante
Hatchling

United Kingdom
301 Posts

Posted - 10/10/2010 :  00:46:36  Show Profile  Visit Thante's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Cherry is general very docile, she is very happy to just sit and servery the aria, or slowly explore new objects. It may be because of here missing eye, but she is appears to be a very relaxed snake who isn't bothered by anything. Until your late feeding her, then she trashes her viv.

I'm actually being kinda sad at the moment and have started a blog from her point of view. Its actually quite funny, for something i started when terribly drunk.
I give her a very teenage personality when writing from her pov

0.1.0 Cherry - 09 Normal
1.0.0 Tequila - 09 Caramel Motley
Go to Top of Page

Katie.Dublin
Sub Adult

Ireland
1560 Posts

Posted - 10/10/2010 :  13:03:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have two corn snakes. Hugo is really quiet and when i handle him he usually explores for a bit before settling around my neck or my arm. Spunky tries to be everywhere at once. She's constantly hunting!

0.1 normal (Miami) - Hugo
0.1 hypo Motley - Spunky
0.1 MBK - Tequila. RIP
Horses, bearded dragons, a red tailed boa constrictor, a tortoise, a cat and a dog
Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 10/10/2010 :  13:12:02  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Venom is nosey and always hungry but very calm when he's out. He's a big pervert really if snakes understood/liked the human body. He loves t explore new things although he doesn't like exercise much lol He's always hinting for me to let him out but once out, he doesn't do a lot.

Char is always sleepy and is a fussy eater. She too has also started peeking but she is much more stealthy at it.

Rattles is just moody all the time and very protective of his home and food. If the cat is lurking near by he will strike out at anything and wee/musk so he's a bit of a moody snake lol

Ember is very calm and likes to be out. Very cheeky though as (s)he likes to destroy it's RUB, balance and weird places and knock over water. These are all a ploy I think to let Ember out lol

A very special super, duper thanks for K :3
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000