Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

n/a
deleted

434 Posts

Posted - 28/09/2010 :  18:10:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
right, ive been looking at moped insurance enquiries for agesssss!! but can anybody tell me how much i should be looking at paying out every month because not sure how to do enquiries and that hahaa xx

Megg :) xxx

Creamsickle Corn Snake- Tangoo (Ginge) :)

would love to have a granite corn snake but unfortunately not allowed cuz mum hates snakes haha :P x

DannyBrown91
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3070 Posts

Posted - 28/09/2010 :  18:22:33  Show Profile  Click to see DannyBrown91's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Have you tried www.moneysupermarket.com or a similar site?

0.0.1 Ghost Corn - Casper
0.0.1 Diffused Corn - Reggie
0.0.1 Amel Corn - Candy A.K.A Baby
1.0 Commom BCI - Rocky

0.1 Japanese Akita - Sasha

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

434 Posts

Posted - 28/09/2010 :  18:25:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
oh yeah forgot about them types of sites i'll have a look now, thanks xx

would love to have a granite corn snake but unfortunately not allowed cuz mum hates snakes haha :P x

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

434 Posts

Posted - 28/09/2010 :  18:51:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
its not working :( xx

Go to Top of Page

smiffy89
Hatchling

United Kingdom
342 Posts

Posted - 28/09/2010 :  18:56:34  Show Profile  Click to see smiffy89's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
www.confused.com did my bike insurance
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

434 Posts

Posted - 28/09/2010 :  19:14:15  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
kk :) but yeah that moneysupermarket.com is saying that my email address isn't valid :/ lol xx

Go to Top of Page

Kehhlyr
ǝʞɐɔ sǝʌoן

United Kingdom
8173 Posts

Posted - 28/09/2010 :  19:47:35  Show Profile  Visit Kehhlyr's Homepage  Click to see Kehhlyr's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I pay the extortionate price of £65.42p a year for a dual bike policy with one at an agreed valuation of £2500.
I am NOT happy that they put my insurance up by 9 quid this year.

Although if it's your first bike and insurance and are in the 'young' bracket, I reckon it'd be around the 3-400 a year mark. Estimates on monthly payments of about 35-40 quid a month for 10 months AFTER you've paid a deposit of around 50-70 quid.

-=Kehhlyr - The Resident Loon

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

434 Posts

Posted - 28/09/2010 :  19:54:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
oh right :/ i only get 60-70 quid a month though so going to have to work out something with the parents if costs quite a bit lol xx

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

434 Posts

Posted - 28/09/2010 :  20:34:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
so whats the difference between 'comprehensive', 'third party theft and fire' and 'third party only'? because the third party one is really cheap compared to the others xx

Go to Top of Page

smiffy89
Hatchling

United Kingdom
342 Posts

Posted - 28/09/2010 :  20:46:14  Show Profile  Click to see smiffy89's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
you want comp then if your bike is damaged in a crash or u ram into sum 1 else ur covered for all damages u only pay an excess fee .third party isnt worth it unless u drivin an old banger its temptin to save a few quid but as a new rider go fully comp
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

434 Posts

Posted - 28/09/2010 :  20:49:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
oh okay then thanks for letting me know lol xx

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

434 Posts

Posted - 28/09/2010 :  20:51:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
btw i'm going to try my best to get a Rieju rs2 matrix 50cc because they look gorgeous hahaa xx

Go to Top of Page

luke1989
Hatchling

United Kingdom
173 Posts

Posted - 28/09/2010 :  22:01:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
get a road legal pit bike.

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

434 Posts

Posted - 28/09/2010 :  22:08:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
ive actually looked at one of those lol it was only £495 and it looked well nice! xx

Go to Top of Page

luke1989
Hatchling

United Kingdom
173 Posts

Posted - 28/09/2010 :  22:16:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
yeah most are 110cc or you can get a 125cc max on a cbt. be warned tho, they are savage as hell. also they are not twist and go you have to use a clutch and gears.

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

434 Posts

Posted - 28/09/2010 :  22:22:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
ahh right okay then :) they are nice though but at the moment i'm more interested in the superbike looking ones because they look really beasty :D haha anyways am off now seen as its school tomorrow :| which i hate! hahaa byeee :) xx

Go to Top of Page

smiffy89
Hatchling

United Kingdom
342 Posts

Posted - 28/09/2010 :  22:55:53  Show Profile  Click to see smiffy89's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
lol savage.i know wot u mean tho not like the 50cc hairdryers
Go to Top of Page

luke1989
Hatchling

United Kingdom
173 Posts

Posted - 28/09/2010 :  23:37:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
yeah i know i got a 125 for off road use, its so hard to go in first i start in second :D still wheelies then too.

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

434 Posts

Posted - 30/09/2010 :  17:40:26  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
ahh cool :D nd yeah i dont really like those mopeds though :/ lmao but this superbike is stunning though, especially in the black or orange and black B-E-A-U-TIFULLL bikee!!! haha xx

Go to Top of Page

mikerichards
don't say the 'M' word!

United Kingdom
2901 Posts

Posted - 30/09/2010 :  23:31:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
try Lexham for bike insurance, they were good for Kate on her first year. this year we are with Ebike, saved 70 quid from lasat year, and i am named on it, which i wasnt last time.

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

434 Posts

Posted - 01/10/2010 :  17:09:23  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
ahh right okay then because i'm trying to find the cheapest insurance i can because i get round about 70 pounds a month lol how much do you think it is to fill up the tank with petrol and how long should it last about? xx

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000