Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

princessbroxy
Hatchling

United Kingdom
310 Posts

Posted - 26/09/2010 :  20:06:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We did. Came down to get a lavender and ended up with seven lol
Got a lovely lavender, a ghost stripe, a butter motley and two het lavender bloodreds. Also a het pie male and a normal female royal.
I'll get some pics up when we get back to Scotland.

So did you make it, and what did you buy???

0.0.2 Aneries: Dorito + Sparkles
1.1.0 Hypo Het Lavender Bloodreds: Chilli + Pepper
1.0.0 Motley Butter: Dave
0.1.0 Ghost stripe : Sssam
0.1.0 Lavender: Princesss Annie
0.1.0 Normal: Medusa (baby sitting for 3 years)
2.2.0 Royal Python: Rafiki , Zazu , Pumba + Timone
1.0.0 orange ghost Python:Buster
1.0.0 Pastel python: enygma
0.1.0 spider python:
Kendra
0.1.0 66% het pied: sally
1.0.0 red tail cat fish (Morph)R.I.P
7.2.0 cats (M.I.B.,Picasso,Dealy,Storm,Gokoo,Merc,Chaos,Stitch,Peanuts)
Welcome to my petting zoo lol

Have you ever noticed when you run into a spiders web you all of a sudden turn into a ninja

smiffy89
Hatchling

United Kingdom
342 Posts

Posted - 26/09/2010 :  20:20:45  Show Profile  Click to see smiffy89's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
didnt make due to our little sprog not bin well ,proper guttedplease tell me it woz rubbish then i can feel better
Go to Top of Page

kdlang
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3556 Posts

Posted - 26/09/2010 :  21:36:58  Show Profile  Click to see kdlang's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I am so jealous. I would probably have done the same as you. Bet it's hectic trying to get them all set up when you get home.

4.1.0 corns - Izzy (Carolina) Alice (Amel) Peanut (Butter Motley) Swayze (Ghost) Carmellia (Butter Motley)
0.1.0 cat - Kizzy
1.0.0 Dog - Dobbie
Location - Chesterfield, Derbyshire

www.support-dogs.org.uk
Go to Top of Page

gingerpony
Queen Bee

United Kingdom
10455 Posts

Posted - 26/09/2010 :  21:51:28  Show Profile  Click to see gingerpony's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
me and dazb were there and with no kids in tow! a very nice afternoon!
we came home with mealies, locusts, an AHS, a book and a female black ratsnake that's het albino and white-sided...............male visual white-sided already on the wish list for next year

cos we had no kids with us and i wasn't driving, i EVEN HAD A PINT IN THE PUB!!!

kdlang was lovely to meet you last week, your set-ups all look fantasticle and i hope Peachy has settled in and has a nice new name lol x

cornsnakes, ratsnakes, bullsnakes, boas and day geckos

Go to Top of Page

crazy JJ
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2326 Posts

Posted - 27/09/2010 :  00:15:04  Show Profile  Click to see crazy JJ's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
ooopsie came home wit 4 corns and some other thingys....

saving for the king and brb next year...

:D :) :p pics soon of them all :)

2.5 corns 2.0 cali kings 1.0 tange hondo milk 1.0 apricot pueblan milk 1.0 royal (overgrown slug) 0.1 tarantula 1.0 chinchilla chico, 0.1 goldfish tigger 0.0.4 minows 0.2 cats fudge and porsha and 0.3.2 tarantula’s that are my mummys
r.i.p to the lil ones that i and mummy have lost recently
Go to Top of Page

kdlang
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3556 Posts

Posted - 27/09/2010 :  00:48:51  Show Profile  Click to see kdlang's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hey Alison was great to meet you, daz n lewis. Peachy is doing well and is still called peachy at the moment although my friend said we should call him Slimer. He doesn't look like a slimer tho. It's really hard to resist having him out as everytime i go in to change his water n run my hand through the aspen, he pokes his head out n looks like he is going to come out to meet me. I am so looking forward to getting to know him properly :)
Hope you thought of me while you were having your pint lol

JJ you have too many snakes already, are you sure you don't want to share your new ones with me lol :D

4.1.0 corns - Izzy (Carolina) Alice (Amel) Peanut (Butter Motley) Swayze (Ghost) Carmellia (Butter Motley)
0.1.0 cat - Kizzy
1.0.0 Dog - Dobbie

www.support-dogs.org.uk
Go to Top of Page

princessbroxy
Hatchling

United Kingdom
310 Posts

Posted - 27/09/2010 :  01:30:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Glad to hear that a good day was had by those that made it.

Shame we didn't meet anyone after traveling all the way down :-(

Next time though :-)

0.1.0 spider python:
Kendra

Have you ever noticed when you run into a spiders web you all of a sudden turn into a ninja
Go to Top of Page

clintham
Hatchling

United Kingdom
219 Posts

Posted - 27/09/2010 :  09:36:54  Show Profile  Visit clintham's Homepage  Reply with Quote
sounds like a good time was had by all maybe get there myself next time round

Cornsnakes 1.0.0 Cassius, Carolina, CB-22/07/10
Dogs 1.0.0 - Gorman, Black Labrador

Location Lincoln UK
My Photography http://lewiscarrington.deviantart.com/gallery
Go to Top of Page

Kazerella
The Corn Snake Admin

United Kingdom
3093 Posts

Posted - 27/09/2010 :  09:54:03  Show Profile  Visit Kazerella's Homepage  Reply with Quote
We were there! Picked up my new rainbow boa. He's gorgeous but bitey.

Poor Lewy needed first aid treatment after the first 2 love bites

Go to Top of Page

FiestaSTLou
Yearling

United Kingdom
556 Posts

Posted - 27/09/2010 :  10:33:27  Show Profile  Visit FiestaSTLou's Homepage  Click to see FiestaSTLou's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
we went :D plans changed tho as we couldnt find any females mojaves for under £300! BUT we got a beautiful baby girl spider royal, shes very fiesty tho! Pireptiles made us aware its the fiestiest clutch of spiders they have ever had hehe shes not that bad tho, had a good hiss at mike when we put her in her new home last night but she is gorgeous we couldnt say no lol

I nearly got another corn, i had £30 burning in my back pocket but i had nothing set up ready for it :( maybe next year tho :)

Go to Top of Page

inkiepixie
Hatchling

United Kingdom
445 Posts

Posted - 27/09/2010 :  10:39:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I was there briefly! Just picked up my new hypo lavender male from Procorns and despite some aggressive sales techniques ;) resisted the lure of a very pretty snow they had - would have bought if it was a lass but he wasn't :( Other half would probably have hit the roof anyway... *ahem* The new chap is called Orion; he's an inquisitive little fellow already and was curled up in a very cute little spiral in his toilet roll tube this morning <3 Pics when he's settled in.

0.0.1 classic: Bellatrix
0.1.0 anery (het amel): Luna
1.0.0 hypo lavender (het amel ph stripe): Orion
1.1.0 kittycats: George and Pixie
1.0.0 hound: Shadow
1.0.0 husband: Louis

Edited by - inkiepixie on 27/09/2010 10:42:08
Go to Top of Page

gmac
The Scottish Admin

United Kingdom
5319 Posts

Posted - 27/09/2010 :  11:36:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i didn't make it unfortunately, but Candyazz did collect my 2 new piranhas corns for me.

Go to Top of Page

clintham
Hatchling

United Kingdom
219 Posts

Posted - 27/09/2010 :  11:45:51  Show Profile  Visit clintham's Homepage  Reply with Quote
lol sounds like some real biters have been bought at doncaster! im sure they will all settle in just fine. i cant wait to see some pics! hint hint

Cornsnakes 1.0.0 Cassius, Carolina, CB-22/07/10
Dogs 1.0.0 - Gorman, Black Labrador

Location Lincoln UK
My Photography http://lewiscarrington.deviantart.com/gallery
Go to Top of Page

crazy JJ
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2326 Posts

Posted - 27/09/2010 :  14:15:09  Show Profile  Click to see crazy JJ's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
JJ you have too many snakes already, are you sure you don't want to share your new ones with me lol :D

lol you are welcome to adopt any but your not allowed to keep any im afraid but its hard to resist when they knock the price to be so affordable

am lucky though none of mine are biters woop, just my caramel stripe who just likes to dart everywhere and try n commit suicide grrr Lol...

2.5 corns 2.0 cali kings 1.0 tange hondo milk 1.0 apricot pueblan milk 1.0 royal (overgrown slug) 0.1 tarantula 1.0 chinchilla chico, 0.1 goldfish tigger 0.0.4 minows 0.2 cats fudge and porsha and 0.3.2 tarantula’s that are my mummys
Go to Top of Page

HannahB
The Corn Snake Moderator

United Kingdom
5491 Posts

Posted - 27/09/2010 :  18:04:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
sounds like people had a good time - look forwards to seeing pics!!
seems like only yesterday i was resisting buying some adorable geckos/beardies/chams and everything else on offer at donny lol

2.0 Normal Royal Pythons - Q and Little One
1.0 Chihauhaun Mountain Kingsnake - Simba

Go to Top of Page

princessbroxy
Hatchling

United Kingdom
310 Posts

Posted - 27/09/2010 :  19:00:50  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ours are definitely a bit skittish (one even jumped when we where transferring rubs) but I think it's probably having been stuck in the limelight, being handled indiscriminately and all the noise and movement. Well I'm hoping that's the case anyway.

0.1.0 spider python:
Kendra

Go to Top of Page

Lewy
The Corn Snake Admin

United Kingdom
2874 Posts

Posted - 27/09/2010 :  20:14:34  Show Profile  Visit Lewy's Homepage  Click to see Lewy's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Sorry for the delay - Here's our Donny Show purchase - Lorcan - The Bitey new addition (A Male Brazilian Rainbow Boa from Mason Exotics)

Been bitten twice already - his name (which means little fierce one) is well suited I think

Lewy

THE CORN SNAKE.co.uk Team

Go to Top of Page

kdlang
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3556 Posts

Posted - 27/09/2010 :  20:47:25  Show Profile  Click to see kdlang's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
He is stunning Lewy

0.1.0 cat - Kizzy
1.0.0 Dog - Dobbie

www.support-dogs.org.uk
Go to Top of Page

HannahB
The Corn Snake Moderator

United Kingdom
5491 Posts

Posted - 27/09/2010 :  20:52:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hes gorgeous lewy

2.0 Normal Royal Pythons - Q and Little One
1.0 Chihauhaun Mountain Kingsnake - Simba

Go to Top of Page

crazy JJ
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2326 Posts

Posted - 28/09/2010 :  00:28:46  Show Profile  Click to see crazy JJ's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
naww he is stunning lewy... am slightly jelous.... nope stuff it i am jelous :(

Go to Top of Page

FiestaSTLou
Yearling

United Kingdom
556 Posts

Posted - 28/09/2010 :  09:42:22  Show Profile  Visit FiestaSTLou's Homepage  Click to see FiestaSTLou's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
oo hes gorgeous! i only have 1 pic of our purchase when its thru the rub and not very clear but ill put it up in abit :)

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000