Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

eeji
The Morph Master

United Kingdom
4335 Posts

Posted - 16/09/2010 :  10:42:25  Show Profile  Visit eeji's Homepage  Reply with Quote
2.0 Amel het caramel, motley or stripe, poss het anery, hypo - £15 each

Ready soon:
11.5 Amel het anery, motley or stripe, poss het hypo, caramel - £15 each
7.1 Snow het motley or stripe, poss het hypo, caramel - £17 each

Discount for multiple buys

£250 for the lot

Collection from Manchester (M46) or free delivery within the following postcodes: M46 M29 M28 M30 M38 M44 WN2 WN7 BL4 BL5 WA3

Forum - Guide to Cornsnake Morphs - Punnett Square Calculator - Breeder Directory

Gemsyork
Hatchling

United Kingdom
461 Posts

Posted - 16/09/2010 :  13:03:35  Show Profile  Send Gemsyork a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hiya, Can i have a snow please? Where in manchester are you? my hubby is going to bell vue car auctions tomorrow.
Could you get it to M12 and will give you the extra for the extra travel.

Corns, burms, king, KSBS, Rosy boas, Common boa, Leos, hamster, mice and rats
Go to Top of Page

Gemsyork
Hatchling

United Kingdom
461 Posts

Posted - 16/09/2010 :  13:23:52  Show Profile  Send Gemsyork a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Would like a male snow if possible or if you will do 2 for £30 will have a male and a female. or male snow and female amel het caramel for £30. I can't email through here I don't know how to set my default email could you let me know my email is imonthedogandbone@yahoo.com. Thanks

Go to Top of Page

eeji
The Morph Master

United Kingdom
4335 Posts

Posted - 17/09/2010 :  09:24:40  Show Profile  Visit eeji's Homepage  Reply with Quote
:( i'll not be able to get over there today

Forum - Guide to Cornsnake Morphs - Punnett Square Calculator - Breeder Directory
Go to Top of Page

Gemsyork
Hatchling

United Kingdom
461 Posts

Posted - 17/09/2010 :  10:22:41  Show Profile  Send Gemsyork a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Thats a shame. Will have to see when he is next over there or see how far it is for us to get over to you another day

Go to Top of Page

eeji
The Morph Master

United Kingdom
4335 Posts

Posted - 20/09/2010 :  20:11:48  Show Profile  Visit eeji's Homepage  Reply with Quote
still for sale :)

Go to Top of Page

eeji
The Morph Master

United Kingdom
4335 Posts

Posted - 23/09/2010 :  23:25:14  Show Profile  Visit eeji's Homepage  Reply with Quote
if these aren't gone soon the lot will be wholesaled out to a pet shop..........

Go to Top of Page

eeji
The Morph Master

United Kingdom
4335 Posts

Posted - 27/09/2010 :  18:58:33  Show Profile  Visit eeji's Homepage  Reply with Quote
bumpy

Go to Top of Page

Chez
Hatchling

United Kingdom
153 Posts

Posted - 28/09/2010 :  13:38:14  Show Profile  Click to see Chez's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
hey eeji, do you have piccys of your hatchies and updated prices please, email me Sam.lewis167@ntlworld.com. cheers
also i live in stockport in south manchester, so can you tell me how far away that is from you. thanks

0.1.0 - corn snake - Tiny
Go to Top of Page

Chez
Hatchling

United Kingdom
153 Posts

Posted - 28/09/2010 :  13:41:46  Show Profile  Click to see Chez's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
EDIT : Please email me at Sam.lewis167@hotmail.co.uk, cheers

Go to Top of Page

eeji
The Morph Master

United Kingdom
4335 Posts

Posted - 28/09/2010 :  18:22:56  Show Profile  Visit eeji's Homepage  Reply with Quote
prices are as above, there are a few photos here: http://www.thecornsnake.co.uk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=10505

i'm about half an hours drive from the pyramid

Go to Top of Page

Chez
Hatchling

United Kingdom
153 Posts

Posted - 28/09/2010 :  19:16:20  Show Profile  Click to see Chez's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
sorry eeji, im not allowed to get another snake dad says no, but aorund jan/feb might have a better chance of getting one as it is my birthday, so if you can hold til then but its not for sure

Go to Top of Page

Lixra
Hatchling

United Kingdom
286 Posts

Posted - 30/09/2010 :  16:53:35  Show Profile  Click to see Lixra's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Email sent

Go to Top of Page

eeji
The Morph Master

United Kingdom
4335 Posts

Posted - 30/09/2010 :  20:26:42  Show Profile  Visit eeji's Homepage  Reply with Quote
no email recieved :( ....if you sent it through the forum it doesn't always work - my mail is info @ iansvivarium.com (remove the spaces) if you try direct

Go to Top of Page

eeji
The Morph Master

United Kingdom
4335 Posts

Posted - 06/10/2010 :  22:40:41  Show Profile  Visit eeji's Homepage  Reply with Quote
bump

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

85 Posts

Posted - 08/10/2010 :  02:49:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello, do you ship to the US? If so how much does something like that cost?

Go to Top of Page

Gemsyork
Hatchling

United Kingdom
461 Posts

Posted - 08/10/2010 :  09:32:47  Show Profile  Send Gemsyork a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hiya, What do you have left? I might be interested in the lot

Go to Top of Page

Tiffany-x
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1189 Posts

Posted - 09/10/2010 :  13:08:17  Show Profile  Click to see Tiffany-x's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I would really love one but you are too far. It really is such a shame because they are really beautiful and just what I am looking for. :/
Tiffany-x

Go to Top of Page

eeji
The Morph Master

United Kingdom
4335 Posts

Posted - 10/10/2010 :  20:15:32  Show Profile  Visit eeji's Homepage  Reply with Quote
sorry, shipping to the US is out of the question, it would be far too expensive.

I have left:
1.0 amel het caramel motley
10.5 amel het anery motley
7.1 snow het motley

I have a few shops starting to show some interest so these may not be around for much longer :)

Go to Top of Page

sarahw
Hatchling

United Kingdom
248 Posts

Posted - 10/10/2010 :  23:02:11  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
have you any of the following?
charcoal
lavender or anery lavender
ghost
snow or snow motley
if so whar prices and courier prices if you know of any couriers that is
thanks

1.2.0cats:felix, whiskers&gizmo
1.0.0staffie tyson
Go to Top of Page

eeji
The Morph Master

United Kingdom
4335 Posts

Posted - 11/10/2010 :  23:30:08  Show Profile  Visit eeji's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by sarahw

have you any of the following?
charcoal
lavender or anery lavender
ghost
snow or snow motley
if so whar prices and courier prices if you know of any couriers that is
thanks

I have snow available at £17 each - I've no idea on couriers, i've not had to use one before.

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000