Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Gemsyork
Hatchling

United Kingdom
461 Posts

Posted - 12/10/2010 :  09:39:54  Show Profile  Send Gemsyork a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Gemsyork

Hiya, What do you have left? I might be interested in the lot

Sent above message days ago could you let me know please and will try to arrange collection. Thanks

Corns, burms, king, KSBS, Rosy boas, Common boa, Leos, hamster, mice and rats
Go to Top of Page

eeji
The Morph Master

United Kingdom
4335 Posts

Posted - 12/10/2010 :  19:02:17  Show Profile  Visit eeji's Homepage  Reply with Quote
i'm waiting on an order from a shop later this week so I'll let you know after they've had their lot :)

Forum - Guide to Cornsnake Morphs - Punnett Square Calculator - Breeder Directory
Go to Top of Page

Gemsyork
Hatchling

United Kingdom
461 Posts

Posted - 12/10/2010 :  19:31:22  Show Profile  Send Gemsyork a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Brill thanks

Go to Top of Page

eeji
The Morph Master

United Kingdom
4335 Posts

Posted - 02/11/2010 :  19:54:21  Show Profile  Visit eeji's Homepage  Reply with Quote
bump up, still loads left :)

Forum - Guide to Cornsnake Morphs - Punnett Square Calculator - Breeder Directory
Go to Top of Page

Gemsyork
Hatchling

United Kingdom
461 Posts

Posted - 02/11/2010 :  22:34:14  Show Profile  Send Gemsyork a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
You had said you were going to get back to me I was going to have the lot but been and bought from other sellers now. :(

Go to Top of Page

sarahw
Hatchling

United Kingdom
248 Posts

Posted - 02/11/2010 :  22:39:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
what do you have left?

1.2.0cats:felix, whiskers&gizmo
1.0.0staffie tyson
Go to Top of Page

Gemsyork
Hatchling

United Kingdom
461 Posts

Posted - 03/11/2010 :  09:51:59  Show Profile  Send Gemsyork a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I am going to have a sort out on in my vivs and racking and see if I can fit a few more on, I should be able to and getting a new viv at the veekend but will let you know there is a couple I am interested in.

Go to Top of Page

Gemsyork
Hatchling

United Kingdom
461 Posts

Posted - 03/11/2010 :  09:55:46  Show Profile  Send Gemsyork a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Do you still have the female snow? I need a female amel het caramel to put to my caramel het amel would be interested in 2 female amel het anery if you still have any females. Will have to sort out to get over to you to have a look.

Go to Top of Page

eeji
The Morph Master

United Kingdom
4335 Posts

Posted - 03/11/2010 :  18:40:01  Show Profile  Visit eeji's Homepage  Reply with Quote
female snow and amel het anerys are still here, but I only have one male amel het caramel left :(

Go to Top of Page

Gemsyork
Hatchling

United Kingdom
461 Posts

Posted - 03/11/2010 :  21:31:17  Show Profile  Send Gemsyork a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I will have a word with the hubby and see if we can get over at some point soon.

Could you email some pics to me please to imonthedogandbone@yahoo.com

thanks

Go to Top of Page

eeji
The Morph Master

United Kingdom
4335 Posts

Posted - 06/11/2010 :  13:19:18  Show Profile  Visit eeji's Homepage  Reply with Quote
@sarahw - can you please put some spaces in between your siggy photos/names, your stretching the page far and wide :(

Go to Top of Page

eeji
The Morph Master

United Kingdom
4335 Posts

Posted - 06/11/2010 :  21:20:19  Show Profile  Visit eeji's Homepage  Reply with Quote
can a mod please lock or delete this thread, theres a new one updated with pics :)

:ty: x

Go to Top of Page

Zincubus
Hatchling

197 Posts

Posted - 25/11/2010 :  19:53:51  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Please send any pics of available ones to mmansell421@btinternet.com

Thanks
Go to Top of Page

eeji
The Morph Master

United Kingdom
4335 Posts

Posted - 25/11/2010 :  23:01:33  Show Profile  Visit eeji's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Zincubus

Please send any pics of available ones to mmansell421@btinternet.com

Thanks

see the updated thread here (with pics!) - http://www.thecornsnake.co.uk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=12774

can a mod lock this one please

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000