Cresties
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Callazagy
Yearling

United Kingdom
506 Posts

Posted - 10/09/2010 :  14:11:11  Show Profile  Click to see Callazagy's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hi, they have arrived, we now have 3 baby Crested Geckos .

We are just calling them by there morph name at the moment untill they can be sexed, so Harley (Harlequin), Brindle (Brindle/Dalmation) and Flame (Flame/Dalmation), we may stick with these names.

I only have pics of Flame at the moment because he/she has been very active, the other two are hiding and I don't want to disturb them.

I will post pics of the others when they come out of hideing or after the 1 week hands of period.

We purchased them from lilly exotics, who were very helpfull and quick to respond to emails, they seem to have a very nice collection. The cresties were packed really well, and they were safe and sound when they arrived. So if ya thinking of getting Cresties I highly recommend them.
Also we ordered some of the equipment from Blue Lizzard Reptiles, who seem to have the cheapest price on a lot of items, and with free, very fast delivery, I recommend them also.

* 2.1 Corn Snakes (Arthas - Normal, Tilion - Anery Lav, Yavanna - Stripe) * 1.1 Cape House Snake (Jenson & Ginetta) * 1.0 Carpet Python (Irian Jaya Jag - Grantly) *
* 1.0 Amazon Tree Boa (Omen) * 1.1.2 Crested Geckos (Brindle, Harley, Noumea & Farino) * 0.0.2 Gargoyle Geckos (Pazuzu & Vesper) *
* 0.0.1 Mexican Red Leg Tarantula (Aragog) * 1.1 Leopard Geckos (Kara & Darwin) * 1.0 Dog (Labrador - Barney) * 1.0 Cat (Casper) *
* 1.0 Western Hognose (Hamilton) * 1.0 Apricot Pueblan Milk Snake (Tweek) * 0.0.2 Common Musk Turtles (Erin & Ira) *

Callazagy
Yearling

United Kingdom
506 Posts

Posted - 10/09/2010 :  15:59:22  Show Profile  Click to see Callazagy's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Got a few pics of the Harlequin now,

* 2.1 Corn Snakes (Arthas - Normal, Tilion - Anery Lav, Yavanna - Stripe) * 1.1 Cape House Snake (Jenson & Ginetta) * 1.0 Carpet Python (Irian Jaya Jag - Grantly) *
* 1.0 Amazon Tree Boa (Omen) * 1.1.2 Crested Geckos (Brindle, Harley, Noumea & Farino) * 0.0.2 Gargoyle Geckos (Pazuzu & Vesper) *
* 0.0.1 Mexican Red Leg Tarantula (Aragog) * 1.1 Leopard Geckos (Kara & Darwin) * 1.0 Dog (Labrador - Barney) * 1.0 Cat (Casper) *
* 1.0 Western Hognose (Hamilton) * 1.0 Apricot Pueblan Milk Snake (Tweek) * 0.0.2 Common Musk Turtles (Erin & Ira) *
Go to Top of Page

Figs
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3319 Posts

Posted - 10/09/2010 :  16:44:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ooooh very cute!
I just love those massive eyes!

Is that a red harly or it is just the lighting?
Go to Top of Page

herriotfan
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
5853 Posts

Posted - 10/09/2010 :  17:30:11  Show Profile  Click to see herriotfan's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Cresties are so sweet and such lovely natured little guys.
You've got some gorgeous ones there!

Husband....Very Understanding!!! (Phil)
Son & Daughter (Kevin & Carol)
Granddaughter (Eva)
3.4.0 Cornsnakes Amel (Sidney) Caramel Stripe (Sultan) Amber (Cleo) Carolina (Phoebe) Anery Motley Stripe (Penny) Snow (Lily) Caramel (Holmes)
1.2.0 Royal Pythons(Peeps, Pandora & Pepsi)
1.0.0 Hognose (Hudson)
2.1.0 Dogs (Dillon, Alfie, Ellie)
0.1.0 Senegal Parrot (Peanut)
1.1.0 Bearded Dragons (Bonnie & Clyde)
1.0.0 Crested Geckos (Echo)
0.2.1 Hermanns Tortoises (Ebbie, Rosie & Twiglet)
0.1.0 Guinea Pig (Dolly-Pipsqueak)
0.1.9 Tarantulas (Poppy, Gypsy, Bumble, Insey Winsey, Sonic, Cookie, Raven, Fudge, Titch & Sox)
??? Foster animals
Go to Top of Page

Callazagy
Yearling

United Kingdom
506 Posts

Posted - 10/09/2010 :  17:43:06  Show Profile  Click to see Callazagy's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Figs - as far as i know it is just a normal harly.

herriotfan - thanks, flame has a very good character, he/she is the most active so far, exploring and jumping around.

I just wish Brindle would stop hiding behind a plant, I havn't properly seen it yet.

Go to Top of Page

Callazagy
Yearling

United Kingdom
506 Posts

Posted - 10/09/2010 :  20:22:59  Show Profile  Click to see Callazagy's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Got pics of the Brindle now,

They are all active now, climbing the glass and hanging up side down.

Go to Top of Page

dinner83
Hatchling

United Kingdom
108 Posts

Posted - 10/09/2010 :  20:43:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
fantastic. i also got my crestie from lillys and they where great to deal with.

Go to Top of Page

Figs
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3319 Posts

Posted - 10/09/2010 :  21:10:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Awww!
Minus the spots, Brindle looks just like my Cyndi
Go to Top of Page

rachiepotatoe
Hatchling

United Kingdom
393 Posts

Posted - 10/09/2010 :  21:36:40  Show Profile  Click to see rachiepotatoe's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I absolutely ADOOORE cresties =3!!!
They are sososo sweet
Maybe my next thing to beg for :D haha

Go to Top of Page

drchino
Yearling

United Kingdom
660 Posts

Posted - 11/09/2010 :  23:32:59  Show Profile  Visit drchino's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Aww they're so cute. I love cresties so much! It will be a tough choice between them and a leo next year!

0.1.0 Izzy - Amber Motley Corn
0.2.0 White rats - Rose and Myra
0.0.1 Crested Gecko - Yoshi
Go to Top of Page

Callazagy
Yearling

United Kingdom
506 Posts

Posted - 12/09/2010 :  02:12:00  Show Profile  Click to see Callazagy's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Definitely get cresties, they do mad acrobatics, jumping, climbing, hanging up side down. Do leos do anything? lol. And how can ya resist those big eyes?

Go to Top of Page

crazy JJ
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2326 Posts

Posted - 12/09/2010 :  12:43:09  Show Profile  Click to see crazy JJ's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
aww there cute :)

2.5 corns 2.0 cali kings 1.0 tange hondo milk 1.0 apricot pueblan milk 1.0 royal (overgrown slug) 0.1 tarantula 1.0 chinchilla chico, 0.1 goldfish tigger 0.0.4 minows 0.2 cats fudge and porsha and 0.3.2 tarantula’s that are my mummys
r.i.p to the lil ones that i and mummy have lost recently
Go to Top of Page

drchino
Yearling

United Kingdom
660 Posts

Posted - 04/10/2010 :  22:47:03  Show Profile  Visit drchino's Homepage  Reply with Quote
The problem I have is space; a 30cmx30cm viv would be perfect but I read online that they're considered a tad too small. The next viv up is 45x45 which is a bit too big cos I wouldn't be able to fit it anywhere anyone know of any suitable vivs for in between 30 and 45cms?!

0.1.0 Izzy - Amber Motley Corn
0.2.0 White rats - Rose and Myra
0.0.1 Crested Gecko - Yoshi
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000