Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

kdlang
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3556 Posts

Posted - 14/08/2010 :  07:45:30  Show Profile  Click to see kdlang's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hey Kellog glad to have you back, missed you. You have managed to put into words exactly what I was thinking but couldn't decide how to word it without upsetting people.

4.1.0 corns - Izzy (Carolina) Alice (Amel) Peanut (Butter Motley) Swayze (Ghost) Carmellia (Butter Motley)
0.1.0 cat - Kizzy
1.0.0 Dog - Dobbie
Location - Chesterfield, Derbyshire

www.support-dogs.org.uk
Go to Top of Page

josh9961
Hatchling

United Kingdom
381 Posts

Posted - 14/08/2010 :  17:43:57  Show Profile  Click to see josh9961's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
These people actually make me want to throw up. It's disgusting that they assume they know all about reptiles, they sell SOAP for Chr*st's sake! If they ever had enough evidence to carry this ban, then they could come to my house and take my animals from my cold, dead, hands! They're lying to people to make their SOAP COMPANY look like a bunch of saints. Misinforming people like this should be a crime, and these people should pull their heads out of their ****s and see that largely, most reptile keepers are educated and care properly for their animals, and even the inexperienced know well enough to seek advice from places like TCS. LUSH are uneducated liars, whose cause to sell bloody SOAP seems more important to them than the welfare of thousands and thousands of animals!

quick edit: The cosmetic industry harms and kills more animals every year than the pet trade ever could. Hundreds of animals are vivisected ALIVE for the purpose of making humans look good. IT makes me SICK. Even though LUSH don't test on animals, they support an industry that does. How can they DARE to think about speaking out against "animal cruelty" when theyre part of an industry that forces pain and suffering on animals that will never even see sunlight.

2.3 Corn Snakes
0.1 Bci
1.0 Spur thighed Tortoise
0.0.15 Stick insects
0.0.1 Shield Mantis

Edited by - josh9961 on 14/08/2010 17:48:52
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

25 Posts

Posted - 15/08/2010 :  15:06:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just read this, i and my family regulary shop at lush but won't be now. Think a big company like lush would do a bit more research into how these reptiles are bred and the money time and effort the keepers put into providing a happy life for their reptiles
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000