Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

sullysteve
Yearling

United Kingdom
507 Posts

Posted - 13/08/2010 :  17:49:50  Show Profile  Visit sullysteve's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Chrissy

quote:
Originally posted by Kehhlyr

I had defrosted pinkies in my mouth in the past.

Marry me.

quote:
Originally posted by sullysteve

I cook mine in the oven for 2 hours on a low heat, then serve them up on a plate with boiled potatos and a leafy salad. My Rusty loves them like that.

epic

you think im kidding lol
Go to Top of Page

BurnedAtTheStake
Yearling

United Kingdom
915 Posts

Posted - 13/08/2010 :  19:32:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yeah, and then you give them lemming meringue or strawberry mouse for dessert ...
Go to Top of Page

Kellog
the nice one

United Kingdom
7308 Posts

Posted - 14/08/2010 :  04:32:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by sullysteve

I cook mine in the oven for 2 hours on a low heat, then serve them up on a plate with boiled potatos and a leafy salad. My Rusty loves them like that.

quote:
Originally posted by BurnedAtTheStake

Yeah, and then you give them lemming meringue or strawberry mouse for dessert ...

I guess they would find the Ratty Road Ice cream too cold!

Seriously though....Amy, I've been away from the forum for a while so have totally missed out on you getting Vinnie, congratulations , I bet you cant believe you have him. Must be coming up for a just under a fortnight since you got him. Have you offered him a pinkie and if so how?

I defrost my mice in a plastic box that is purely for that purpose, usually overnight in the conservatory cos I feed my snakes in the morning. I never used to warm them before I fed but started to when my snakes went off their food during breeding season....and since they have started feeding again I have noticed that Kellog, who was always a lazy feeder, is a lot more interested and I have even had a proper strike and coil from him, which made me jump ! All I do is pop the mouse in a plastic bag and then dunk it in a cup of boiling water for a few seconds, take it out and feel it to see if it is near body heat and then return it to the water if necessary. It is best not to get the mouse itself wet, which is why I use the plastic bag.

I cant wait to catch up on everything I have missed and see the pics of Vinnie, he looks gorgeous in your sig!

xxx

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000