omg
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Twi
Yearling

United Kingdom
536 Posts

Posted - 11/08/2010 :  13:51:59  Show Profile  Click to see Twi's MSN Messenger address  Send Twi a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Just got home from shopping, went into reptile shop to get some mice for ginger they had the most gorgous adult snow there I nearly went without food this month to buy it lol but I decided to behave, I think if its stillt here when I get my other money through might end up buying it I totally fell in love. the shops been taken over buy someone new, all the reptiles looking much happier now, they have some great things in too. He was misting some funny looking frogs when i went in, they were cute.

1.0.0 Snow Motley Corn Snake. (Mouse)
1.0.0 Amel Corn Snake. (Ginger)
0.2.0 Chinese Crested Dogs. (Skeebee & Yuki)
0.1.0 Bullmastiff x American Bulldog (Tsukira)
1.1.0 Ferrets. (Spike & Buffy)
0.2.0 Aylesbury Ducks. (Crispy & Nibbles)

josh9961
Hatchling

United Kingdom
381 Posts

Posted - 11/08/2010 :  14:50:41  Show Profile  Click to see josh9961's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
All frogs are cute :) I've never seen an adult snow outside of ians viv, but they look gorgeous. Who needs food when you can have that?

2.3 Corn Snakes
0.1 Bci
1.0 Spur thighed Tortoise
0.0.15 Stick insects
0.0.1 Shield Mantis
Go to Top of Page

Mouse
Yearling

United Kingdom
958 Posts

Posted - 11/08/2010 :  16:17:25  Show Profile  Click to see Mouse's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Mine is lovely! :D Get it!!!

1.0.0 - Gobo - Snow Corn (RIP)
0.1.0 - Sprockett - Normal/hypo/het snow Corn

2.0.0 Anery Hatchlings
0.1.0 Amel Hatchling
0.1.0 Normal Hatchling

*Location - Southampton, UK*

http://www.weneedcake.co.uk
Go to Top of Page

Twi
Yearling

United Kingdom
536 Posts

Posted - 13/08/2010 :  17:06:40  Show Profile  Click to see Twi's MSN Messenger address  Send Twi a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
hahaha so i went intoday to buy the snow corn, came out with two snakes xD nearly ended up with three but couldnt afford yet another set up xD

1.0.0 Snow Motley Corn Snake. (Mouse)
1.0.0 Amel Corn Snake. (Ginger)
0.2.0 Chinese Crested Dogs. (Skeebee & Yuki)
0.1.0 Bullmastiff x American Bulldog (Tsukira)
1.1.0 Ferrets. (Spike & Buffy)
0.2.0 Aylesbury Ducks. (Crispy & Nibbles)

Go to Top of Page

Kellog
the nice one

United Kingdom
7308 Posts

Posted - 14/08/2010 :  06:02:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Why am I not surprised by this Twi?!! I am amazed you managed to walk out of the rep shop the first time without buying the snow corn....and now you have gone in and not only got the snow but a milk snake as well !!

Just make sure that the next time you go in you only take in the exact money you need for what you want to buy and leave your credit cards at home!! You dont need any more snakes as the moment....you have more than enough on your hands and you just cant say NO to those little slithery creatures begging you to buy them !

xxx

Go to Top of Page

elament
Yearling

United Kingdom
942 Posts

Posted - 14/08/2010 :  10:46:12  Show Profile  Send elament a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I was actually really good a while ago I had a pot of cash and although I bought xena a new viv i didnt end up with another snake for the old viv. Have decided two is enough for me no matter how much I want one this house is starting to look like a zoo and I think that is it for animals for a while.

1.1.0 Amel Corns Colin and Xena
1.0.0 Dog Talan
1.1.0 Cats Wotsit and Willow
1.0.0 Ferret Chaos

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000