Civic Road
Havant
PO9 2AY

10am to 4pm.

n/a
deleted

876 Posts

Posted - 08/08/2010 :  18:26:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
ooo... may be my second 1 this year then!!Thanks for the Info!!
xXx

Slinky-Tallulah-Fairy-Bell

"My Heart has joined The Thousand for my friend stopped running today"
Go to Top of Page

hillzi
The Lost boy.

United Kingdom
3984 Posts

Posted - 08/08/2010 :  21:31:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
That's alright, I'll make an attempt to get there before 12 o'clock like last time.
Go to Top of Page

pompey666
Hatchling

United Kingdom
123 Posts

Posted - 25/08/2010 :  19:07:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi everyone can anyone go to this meeting/show as i live in havant and have got two corns one adult one baby and am looking two get some more so if anyone knows of a male adult friendly around portsmouth area with or without viv around 3 to 5 years old can you let me know thanxs

2.3.1 corns
0.2.0 wife and daughter
Go to Top of Page

Kehhlyr
ǝʞɐɔ sǝʌoן

United Kingdom
8173 Posts

Posted - 25/08/2010 :  20:31:50  Show Profile  Visit Kehhlyr's Homepage  Click to see Kehhlyr's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hiya Pompey.
Anyone can go to that show, yes. You may well find an adult there, but most are smaller yearlings/hatchlings. Nice cheap proces though, I picked up a male and female corn last year for 15 quid each.

Keep an eye on your local gumtree/freeads etc for an adult male as well, they do come up fairly regularly.

-=Kehhlyr - The Resident Loon

Go to Top of Page

mikerichards
don't say the 'M' word!

United Kingdom
2901 Posts

Posted - 25/08/2010 :  22:52:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am gonna try and get a table at portsmouth, seeing as i have loads of corns left!!

Go to Top of Page

FiestaSTLou
Yearling

United Kingdom
556 Posts

Posted - 26/08/2010 :  09:44:46  Show Profile  Visit FiestaSTLou's Homepage  Click to see FiestaSTLou's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
might pop over to this show, only about a hour away :)

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

876 Posts

Posted - 31/08/2010 :  17:58:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
10 am start... I'll be there!! Bright and early! (with coffee in hand!!)

Slinky-Tallulah-Fairy-Bell

"My Heart has joined The Thousand for my friend stopped running today"
Go to Top of Page

drchino
Yearling

United Kingdom
660 Posts

Posted - 07/10/2010 :  15:12:32  Show Profile  Visit drchino's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I'll be there too! It's my first expo so I'm quite excited! Am hoping to pick up a couple of cresties

0.1.0 Izzy - Amber Motley Corn
0.2.0 White rats - Rose and Myra
0.0.1 Crested Gecko - Yoshi
Go to Top of Page

FiestaSTLou
Yearling

United Kingdom
556 Posts

Posted - 07/10/2010 :  16:41:25  Show Profile  Visit FiestaSTLou's Homepage  Click to see FiestaSTLou's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
is this still happeing i saw on TRP that APA where trying to get it stopped?

Go to Top of Page

drchino
Yearling

United Kingdom
660 Posts

Posted - 07/10/2010 :  16:53:54  Show Profile  Visit drchino's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I read somewhere that their claim is that it is illegal to sell pets at a show. From what I can remember (correct me if I'm wrong) it is legal as long as it is not companies doing it as a means of business; as long as it is people doing it for a hobby then it is fine. There will be people there policing this but otherwise people protesting can't really do much about it.

Go to Top of Page

hillzi
The Lost boy.

United Kingdom
3984 Posts

Posted - 07/10/2010 :  19:55:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I doubt I'll be going.
Go to Top of Page

FiestaSTLou
Yearling

United Kingdom
556 Posts

Posted - 08/10/2010 :  09:28:59  Show Profile  Visit FiestaSTLou's Homepage  Click to see FiestaSTLou's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
i would really like to go so i can pick up some cheapy bits for the snakies, just fingers crossed it still goes ahead!

Go to Top of Page

drchino
Yearling

United Kingdom
660 Posts

Posted - 08/10/2010 :  10:25:05  Show Profile  Visit drchino's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I'm pretty sure it will do... at least I really hope it does! Would be devestated to have bought all my crestie equipment, driven all the way there and then find out its been cancelled!

Go to Top of Page

FiestaSTLou
Yearling

United Kingdom
556 Posts

Posted - 08/10/2010 :  11:59:16  Show Profile  Visit FiestaSTLou's Homepage  Click to see FiestaSTLou's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
fingers crossed then :)

Go to Top of Page

tehbunneh
Hatchling

United Kingdom
390 Posts

Posted - 10/10/2010 :  20:35:06  Show Profile  Visit tehbunneh's Homepage  Send tehbunneh an AOL message  Click to see tehbunneh's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I think I'm coming! Looking after all the beasties at my parents place that weekend, so I should be there! Is there a meeting up place, or are we just going and hoping to spy people we know, lol!!!

EMZ - WORCESTER, UK

3.2.0 Corn Snakes
Conan (CB09 Carolina); Ripley (CB09 Ghost); Widget (CB09 Hypo Pewter); Dexter (CB10 Granite); Boa'tata (CB10 Bloodred)
0.1.0 Taiwanese Beauty
Taiki (CB11)
1.0.0 Mexican Black Kingsnake
Tanis (CB10)
0.0.1 Amazon Tree Boa
Winston (CB??)
Go to Top of Page

chrish
Hatchling

United Kingdom
172 Posts

Posted - 18/10/2010 :  11:30:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I mite be there...havent quite made my mind up yet....really really really cant buy anything though, my landlord wasnt best pleased with the first snake, doesnt even know about the second yet!

0.0.1 Bloodred
0.1.0 Snow
Go to Top of Page

drchino
Yearling

United Kingdom
660 Posts

Posted - 18/10/2010 :  15:35:07  Show Profile  Visit drchino's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I've gotta keep the crestie I'm getting a secret from my landlord! Luckily the viv can be easily hidden behind my guitars if need be!!

Go to Top of Page

Kehhlyr
ǝʞɐɔ sǝʌoן

United Kingdom
8173 Posts

Posted - 23/10/2010 :  19:13:10  Show Profile  Visit Kehhlyr's Homepage  Click to see Kehhlyr's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Bumpity bump

Who's going??

Anyone???
It'd be nice if I could find a decent panther cham there......
I shall be the one without pink hair this year.

I got in trouble last year when I went, Lets see how much trouble I can get into this year. :D
I can see a loft conversion coming on soon.

/edit
Looks like I might have an empty seat in the car tomoz.
Anyone need to cadge a lift??
I'll be leaving Christchurch (dorset) in the morning, so could possibly pick a regular up on the way through So'ton or similar.
Although picking up would ideally be from a sensible place, having to go 8 miles out could be awkward for useless sat-nav.
I shall confirm definite empty seat or not within the next hour.

Definite empty seat, anyone need a lift??

-=Kehhlyr - The Resident Loon

Edited by - Kehhlyr on 23/10/2010 22:57:01
Go to Top of Page

drchino
Yearling

United Kingdom
660 Posts

Posted - 24/10/2010 :  00:50:33  Show Profile  Visit drchino's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I can't wait! Just set up my crestie faun in anticipation! It's gonna feel like such a long car journey down there! I feel like a kid at xmas

Go to Top of Page

FiestaSTLou
Yearling

United Kingdom
556 Posts

Posted - 24/10/2010 :  15:26:21  Show Profile  Visit FiestaSTLou's Homepage  Click to see FiestaSTLou's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Just got back :D i was working til 5am so i got there abit late (12am) was still good tho and i didnt come home empty handed :p

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000