Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

tehbunneh
Hatchling

United Kingdom
390 Posts

Posted - 24/10/2010 :  19:22:24  Show Profile  Visit tehbunneh's Homepage  Send tehbunneh an AOL message  Click to see tehbunneh's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Me'n my little bro weeeent! I was so naughty, and am in trouble with the boyfriend! I picked up a kinky hypo pewter for £15 and a bloodred for £20!! SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO chuffed! My brother bought scorpions and another beardie X333 She's such a sweetheart! I'mma get pictures up as SOON as I can! The little pewter has four kinks in his spine, but he is the most excitable, friendly little chap I've ever come across! The bloodred is a RIGHT tiny noodle! Met one of the mods of Ians Vivarium too!! He and the lass he was with her so sweet!! Talked to me about the differences (or lacking of!) between bloodreds and diffused. They had some stunning little snakies!

EMZ - WORCESTER, UK

3.2.0 Corn Snakes
Conan (CB09 Carolina); Ripley (CB09 Ghost); Widget (CB09 Hypo Pewter); Dexter (CB10 Granite); Boa'tata (CB10 Bloodred)
0.1.0 Taiwanese Beauty
Taiki (CB11)
1.0.0 Mexican Black Kingsnake
Tanis (CB10)
0.0.1 Amazon Tree Boa
Winston (CB??)

Edited by - tehbunneh on 24/10/2010 19:22:53
Go to Top of Page

gmac
The Scottish Admin

United Kingdom
5319 Posts

Posted - 24/10/2010 :  19:28:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
nice one on the pickups and Adam (IV) is a wealth of knowledge on Corns. hope the kinked one isn't in too bad a shape

Go to Top of Page

drchino
Yearling

United Kingdom
660 Posts

Posted - 24/10/2010 :  19:29:31  Show Profile  Visit drchino's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Got back about an hour ago with my new crestie Ended up waking up late and then got stuck in traffic so I didn't get down there till about 2. Managed to find exactly the crestie I was after though so it wasn't an issue. Even managed to get it knocked down in price too as it was the end of the day Another bonus is that my girlfriend now finally sees why I think royal pythons are beautiful and cute! Looks like that shall be next investment..although she wants a leopard gecko first! She so close to buying her own hatchling corn snake too! I think she fell in love with them.

0.1.0 Izzy - Amber Motley Corn
0.2.0 White rats - Rose and Myra
0.0.1 Crested Gecko - Yoshi
Go to Top of Page

tehbunneh
Hatchling

United Kingdom
390 Posts

Posted - 24/10/2010 :  19:31:22  Show Profile  Visit tehbunneh's Homepage  Send tehbunneh an AOL message  Click to see tehbunneh's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Was told he feeds well, and he seems to be a good weight. The four kinks are right in the middle of his back, about half to a full inch apart. He is so very friendly, and as soon as I held him I knew he was going to be my good deed for the day! He's just such a sweetie! Today was so fun! But its so full of temptations x.x I at least didn't spend as much as the little bro! £115 he spent, but all of it well worth the price! My two I did amazingly on! Now to pick up my Granite from kevchandler, and I'm well away!! Lol!!

EMZ - WORCESTER, UK

3.2.0 Corn Snakes
Conan (CB09 Carolina); Ripley (CB09 Ghost); Widget (CB09 Hypo Pewter); Dexter (CB10 Granite); Boa'tata (CB10 Bloodred)
0.1.0 Taiwanese Beauty
Taiki (CB11)
Tanis (CB10)
0.0.1 Amazon Tree Boa
Winston (CB??)
Go to Top of Page

pompey666
Hatchling

United Kingdom
123 Posts

Posted - 24/10/2010 :  20:43:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i was there didnt get the corn i was after tho but did get 100% het pied royal a normal leo and a carrot head giant albino poss super giant he is stunning will put pics up later

2.3.1 corns
0.2.0 wife and daughter
Go to Top of Page

Kehhlyr
ǝʞɐɔ sǝʌoן

United Kingdom
8173 Posts

Posted - 24/10/2010 :  22:24:04  Show Profile  Visit Kehhlyr's Homepage  Click to see Kehhlyr's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by tehbunneh

.........My brother bought scorpions............

The little ones in front of the door, or the larger adults in the corner, or the juvies towards the back????

-=Kehhlyr - The Resident Loon

Go to Top of Page

tehbunneh
Hatchling

United Kingdom
390 Posts

Posted - 25/10/2010 :  10:34:24  Show Profile  Visit tehbunneh's Homepage  Send tehbunneh an AOL message  Click to see tehbunneh's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
The little ones at the door, lol! We saw some of the others, but he liked the guy at the door, and we chatted to him for a good 15 mins over them. A couple of imperials, I believe.

EMZ - WORCESTER, UK

3.2.0 Corn Snakes
0.1.0 Taiwanese Beauty
Taiki (CB11)
Tanis (CB10)
0.0.1 Amazon Tree Boa
Winston (CB??)
Go to Top of Page

FiestaSTLou
Yearling

United Kingdom
556 Posts

Posted - 25/10/2010 :  11:48:02  Show Profile  Visit FiestaSTLou's Homepage  Click to see FiestaSTLou's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
The guy at the front with them was really nice :) i wouldnt let mike have one tho haha! I very nearly bought a toad to! haha but i cant do feeding bugs, im a wuss!

It wasnt the biggest show but it was deffo worth the trip i think, everyone we spoke to on the stalls was lovely and it was busy but not so busy that i got trod on like kempton and donny! haha, was it just me tho or did anyone else think it was alot cheaper than the other shows?

Did anyone see that HUGE royal that one of the guys bought to show, she was stunning! i couldnt beleive how big she was tho! makes my cecil look like her lunch! haha

I came home with a snakey to :D ill put pics up in abit ;)

anyone going kiddy?

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000