Corn snake is coming!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Chez
Hatchling

United Kingdom
153 Posts

Posted - 05/08/2010 :  21:12:35  Show Profile  Click to see Chez's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hey guys, just thought i would tell you all that after 2 weeks or persuasion, my dad has given in to me getting a corn snake. so excited! i cant wait to go to the pet shop and choose a really cool morph!

0.1.0 - corn snake - Tiny

Figs
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3319 Posts

Posted - 05/08/2010 :  21:21:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Congrats
Of course you need to post pictures when you get him/her!

When are you going to bring him/her home?
Go to Top of Page

Chez
Hatchling

United Kingdom
153 Posts

Posted - 05/08/2010 :  21:30:50  Show Profile  Click to see Chez's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
i will post loads of pics, and im getting him in 3 weeks after my holiday so ill have a cute hatchling then :)

Go to Top of Page

kdlang
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3556 Posts

Posted - 05/08/2010 :  23:15:17  Show Profile  Click to see kdlang's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
excellent news. well done on using your powers of persuasion

4.1.0 corns - Izzy (Carolina) Alice (Amel) Peanut (Butter Motley) Swayze (Ghost) Carmellia (Butter Motley)
0.1.0 cat - Kizzy
1.0.0 Dog - Dobbie
Location - Chesterfield, Derbyshire

www.support-dogs.org.uk
Go to Top of Page

Chez
Hatchling

United Kingdom
153 Posts

Posted - 05/08/2010 :  23:21:35  Show Profile  Click to see Chez's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
hah thanks, all i needed to do was really educate my dad on snakes and how they are cared for and now he is looking forward to me getting one :)

Go to Top of Page

reggie_69
Egg

United Kingdom
93 Posts

Posted - 06/08/2010 :  12:07:09  Show Profile  Click to see reggie_69's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
hope everything goes well! and going to a pet shop the good morphs may be a tad expensive! but look around on the net for breeders in your area!
good sites ar preloved
and reptiles uk!
and you can still get some awesome morphs!
have fun on your holiday and good luck with your new snake, be good to see some pics when you get him/her
Go to Top of Page

herriotfan
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
5853 Posts

Posted - 06/08/2010 :  12:54:09  Show Profile  Click to see herriotfan's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hey thats great news. Enjoy your holiday and then when you get your hatchie post some photos. Have you got your set up yet? Bet you can't wait.....

Husband....Very Understanding!!! (Phil)
Son & Daughter (Kevin & Carol)
Granddaughter (Eva)
3.4.0 Cornsnakes Amel (Sidney) Caramel Stripe (Sultan) Amber (Cleo) Carolina (Phoebe) Anery Motley Stripe (Penny) Snow (Lily) Caramel (Holmes)
1.2.0 Royal Pythons(Peeps, Pandora & Pepsi)
1.0.0 Hognose (Hudson)
2.1.0 Dogs (Dillon, Alfie, Ellie)
0.1.0 Senegal Parrot (Peanut)
1.1.0 Bearded Dragons (Bonnie & Clyde)
1.0.0 Crested Geckos (Echo)
0.2.1 Hermanns Tortoises (Ebbie, Rosie & Twiglet)
0.1.0 Guinea Pig (Dolly-Pipsqueak)
0.1.9 Tarantulas (Poppy, Gypsy, Bumble, Insey Winsey, Sonic, Cookie, Raven, Fudge, Titch & Sox)
??? Foster animals
Go to Top of Page

Chez
Hatchling

United Kingdom
153 Posts

Posted - 06/08/2010 :  13:48:24  Show Profile  Click to see Chez's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
My friend has got most of his old setup from when his snake was hatchling so i only need to go out and buy some bits, that means i have more money to go and buy a cool morph! but thats after my holiday. and i really cant wait! its going to be so cool!

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000