I need some info about Corn snakes so that I can
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

n/a
deleted

18 Posts

Posted - 05/08/2010 :  14:33:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Hello, My birthday is on the 14th of August and I plan to get a Corn Snake with my Birthday money. I need to know as much as possible.

DannyBrown91
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3070 Posts

Posted - 05/08/2010 :  14:36:38  Show Profile  Click to see DannyBrown91's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Well in that case you have come to the right place and its good to see you are doing your research before hand. The best place to start in order to get the general keeping information would be the care sheet on this site.

http://www.thecornsnake.co.uk/corn_snake_care_sheet.htm

Editted to add link

0.0.1 Ghost Corn - Casper
0.0.1 Diffused Corn - Reggie
0.0.1 Amel Corn - Candy A.K.A Baby
1.0 Commom BCI - Rocky

0.1 Japanese Akita - Sasha

Edited by - DannyBrown91 on 05/08/2010 14:37:39
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

18 Posts

Posted - 05/08/2010 :  16:22:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have read that qy=uiet alot and have book marked it to read daily to get it into my head.

Hello, My birthday is on the 14th of August and I plan to get a Corn Snake with my Birthday money. I need to know as much as possible.
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

28 Posts

Posted - 05/08/2010 :  20:14:16  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hello mate, I'm new to corn snake owning too, only had mine a few weeks, I read loads and loads on the web and got some great books, try getting "corn snakes, the comprehensive owners guide, by kathy and bill love, its a great read and chock full of info, you could buy it online or hire it from a library. hope that helps a bit mate

play up pompey
Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 05/08/2010 :  21:53:05  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Happy birthday :p your birthday is the same as mine! :p I also got a snake for my birthday year ago, best birthday present I got :p

Searching about and look at the DIY section achieved topic and the sticky topics in this section are also a good read :)

A very special super, duper thanks for K :3
Go to Top of Page

eeji
The Morph Master

United Kingdom
4335 Posts

Posted - 05/08/2010 :  22:57:05  Show Profile  Visit eeji's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by pompey snake

hello mate, I'm new to corn snake owning too, only had mine a few weeks, I read loads and loads on the web and got some great books, try getting "corn snakes, the comprehensive owners guide, by kathy and bill love, its a great read and chock full of info, you could buy it online or hire it from a library. hope that helps a bit mate

definetly the best book around! http://tinyurl.com/cornmanual

Forum - Guide to Cornsnake Morphs - Punnett Square Calculator - Breeder Directory
Go to Top of Page

gingerpony
Queen Bee

United Kingdom
10455 Posts

Posted - 06/08/2010 :  08:06:55  Show Profile  Click to see gingerpony's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by eeji

quote:
Originally posted by pompey snake

definetly the best book around! http://tinyurl.com/cornmanual

are you on commission eeji? lol

cornsnakes, ratsnakes, bullsnakes, boas and day geckos

Edited by - gingerpony on 06/08/2010 08:07:45
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000