Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Tiffany-x
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1189 Posts

Posted - 26/07/2010 :  17:49:36  Show Profile  Click to see Tiffany-x's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Ok so, since I was little we always warm chocolate cookies in the microwave, so I get hungry and off I go, I put them in and then forgot about them. Oops. Then, BANGGGGG!! I ran into the kitchen and remembered the cookies were in there and they were on fire. I have seriously NEVER been so scared and now the house stinks like smoke and the soot has stained the microwave, I really cant get it off and my mum is due home in like 10 minutes! :( Im so stupid seriously, I can't believe it. :(

Sorry for being so majorly off topic and stuff but I had to tell someone, no offence to any blonde people but I think I have the wrong colour hair, aren't brunettes supposed to be more intelligent? LOL!
Tiffany-x

kdlang
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3556 Posts

Posted - 26/07/2010 :  19:09:53  Show Profile  Click to see kdlang's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I once left a treacle sponge heating too long in the microwave and it was billowing black smoke. Why is it that the smoke alarms go crazy when you just singe the edges of toast but do nothing when the microwave is on fire lol.
As for the stains, You could try a paste of bicarbonate of soda and water. I used that for my slow cooker as it is a natural abrasive and a deodoriser. Or heat up a bowl of water with some lemon juice in in the microwave. If it doesn't help clean it, it wil help get rid of the smell lol

4.1.0 corns - Izzy (Carolina) Alice (Amel) Peanut (Butter Motley) Swayze (Ghost) Carmellia (Butter Motley)
0.1.0 cat - Kizzy
1.0.0 Dog - Dobbie
Location - Chesterfield, Derbyshire

www.support-dogs.org.uk
Go to Top of Page

Tiffany-x
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1189 Posts

Posted - 26/07/2010 :  19:13:29  Show Profile  Click to see Tiffany-x's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
The damage is done now, mum went completely insane at me, I dont think she is my friend anymore! :( Lol, Im so dumb, I cant believe it was on fire though, I tried to blame it on the microwave, didnt work though! Hehe, My bad. :P
Tiffany-x

Go to Top of Page

jessejamez666
Hatchling

United Kingdom
148 Posts

Posted - 26/07/2010 :  19:29:20  Show Profile  Visit jessejamez666's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Ooopps!!!
The best thing I've ever seen in a microwave is a Gremlin !!

Beetlejuice and Chewie

1.0.0 Normal-Beetlejuice
1.0.0 Bearded Dragon-Chewie
1.0.0 Kingsnake-Booga
1.0.0 Royal Python- Pilsbury
Go to Top of Page

Tiffany-x
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1189 Posts

Posted - 26/07/2010 :  19:30:40  Show Profile  Click to see Tiffany-x's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Omg, thats crazy, but I never would of though cookies would set on fire! :S Lol.
Tiffany-x

Go to Top of Page

hillzi
The Lost boy.

United Kingdom
3984 Posts

Posted - 26/07/2010 :  19:42:50  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by jessejamez666

Ooopps!!!

Stick "best things to put in a microwave" on youtube, theres some channel on there who put any old rubbish in there, seen iPods, and CD's! Quality.

sounds terrible..

is the microwave alright?
Go to Top of Page

Tiffany-x
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1189 Posts

Posted - 26/07/2010 :  19:47:51  Show Profile  Click to see Tiffany-x's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Oh nice that you are worried about the microwave and not me!! :P Nah the microwave is fine just a little bit stsined inside. I think it looks pretty like that! Hehe.
Tiffany-x

Go to Top of Page

kdlang
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3556 Posts

Posted - 26/07/2010 :  20:07:48  Show Profile  Click to see kdlang's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
LMAO You could always make your mum a nice cuppa and offer to warm her up some cookies to go with it

4.1.0 corns - Izzy (Carolina) Alice (Amel) Peanut (Butter Motley) Swayze (Ghost) Carmellia (Butter Motley)
0.1.0 cat - Kizzy
1.0.0 Dog - Dobbie
Location - Chesterfield, Derbyshire

www.support-dogs.org.uk
Go to Top of Page

Tiffany-x
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1189 Posts

Posted - 26/07/2010 :  20:12:47  Show Profile  Click to see Tiffany-x's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
HAHAHA. No way, no more cookies in the microwave for me!! :P
Tiffany-x

Go to Top of Page

luke1989
Hatchling

United Kingdom
173 Posts

Posted - 26/07/2010 :  20:35:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

Ooopps!!!

ha ha gremlin love it

Go to Top of Page

DannyBrown91
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3070 Posts

Posted - 26/07/2010 :  20:44:43  Show Profile  Click to see DannyBrown91's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by hillzi

quote:

Ooopps!!!

Stick "best things to put in a microwave" on youtube, theres some channel on there who put any old rubbish in there, seen iPods, and CD's! Quality.

sounds terrible..

is the microwave alright?

Yer a CD in a microwave looks so good...

0.0.1 Ghost Corn - Casper
0.0.1 Diffused Corn - Reggie
0.0.1 Amel Corn - Candy A.K.A Baby
1.0 Commom BCI - Rocky

0.1 Japanese Akita - Sasha

Go to Top of Page

Sizzlesmum
Hatchling

United Kingdom
490 Posts

Posted - 26/07/2010 :  21:54:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Oh dear lol, I'm sure your Mum will forgive you ....... eventually

My kids have all burned things in the microwave, one exploded an egg in it, the smell was awful

kdlang's right about the lemon in water, it worked for me

Go to Top of Page

LittleMick
Yearling

United Kingdom
563 Posts

Posted - 27/07/2010 :  00:29:05  Show Profile  Visit LittleMick's Homepage  Click to see LittleMick's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Tiffany, panicing because your mum was due home in 10 mins, but you had time to post about it on TCS!!!!!!!

Thumbs up for that gal, lmao, nice to see you have your priorities straight, lol.

0.4.0 Gerbils (Gemini, Pica, Gerty and Sasha)
0.1.0 Leopard Gecko (Elle)
1.0.0 Carolina Corn Snake(Elijah)
0.0.1 Emperor/Imperial Scorpion (Abbi)
2.0.0 Roborovski Dwarf Hamsters (Micro & Chippy)
Tropical fish - 6 Platys.6 Mollies.9 Glowlight Tetra.4 Pearl Gouramis.4 Apple Snails.1 Tiger Plec.2 Common Bristlenose Plecs and lots of babies.

Edited by - LittleMick on 27/07/2010 00:29:34
Go to Top of Page

crazy JJ
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2326 Posts

Posted - 27/07/2010 :  01:34:19  Show Profile  Click to see crazy JJ's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
LOL!!! ;) :P

2.5 corns 2.0 cali kings 1.0 tange hondo milk 1.0 apricot pueblan milk 1.0 royal (overgrown slug) 0.1 tarantula 1.0 chinchilla chico, 0.1 goldfish tigger 0.0.4 minows 0.2 cats fudge and porsha and 0.3.2 tarantula’s that are my mummys
r.i.p to the lil ones that i and mummy have lost recently
Go to Top of Page

Tiffany-x
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1189 Posts

Posted - 27/07/2010 :  18:48:37  Show Profile  Click to see Tiffany-x's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by LittleMick

Tiffany, panicing because your mum was due home in 10 mins, but you had time to post about it on TCS!!!!!!!

Thumbs up for that gal, lmao, nice to see you have your priorities straight, lol.

OF COURSE!! :P By that point though I had been trying for a while and it wouldnt come off so I had half given in. Lol, but it helps to talk about things, because then I just laugh it off instead of stressing out. Silly me!
Tiffany-x

Go to Top of Page

Azzheasman
Hatchling

United Kingdom
193 Posts

Posted - 27/07/2010 :  19:01:39  Show Profile  Click to see Azzheasman's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
i put a creme egg in the microwave once, was still in the foil tho, not a good combo lol

Go to Top of Page

Budaholic
Yearling

United Kingdom
689 Posts

Posted - 28/07/2010 :  18:24:27  Show Profile  Visit Budaholic's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Mrs Budaholic once accidentally microwaved a huge family sized 'Black Forest Gateau' into a chocolatey, creamy puddle.

Corn Snake Forum Members Map

Please add your details HERE
Go to Top of Page

hillzi
The Lost boy.

United Kingdom
3984 Posts

Posted - 28/07/2010 :  18:54:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Budaholic

Mrs Budaholic once accidentally microwaved a huge family sized 'Black Forest Gateau' into a chocolatey, creamy puddle.

Hahah!!
Go to Top of Page

crazy JJ
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2326 Posts

Posted - 28/07/2010 :  21:41:57  Show Profile  Click to see crazy JJ's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
lol haha :D ^

2.5 corns 2.0 cali kings 1.0 tange hondo milk 1.0 apricot pueblan milk 1.0 royal (overgrown slug) 0.1 tarantula 1.0 chinchilla chico, 0.1 goldfish tigger 0.0.4 minows 0.2 cats fudge and porsha and 0.3.2 tarantula’s that are my mummys
r.i.p to the lil ones that i and mummy have lost recently
Go to Top of Page

herriotfan
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
5853 Posts

Posted - 29/07/2010 :  02:30:10  Show Profile  Click to see herriotfan's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Ok, in future I'm going to have a 'Tiff moment' if something goes tits up!!!! LMAO

Husband....Very Understanding!!! (Phil)
Son & Daughter (Kevin & Carol)
Granddaughter (Eva)
3.4.0 Cornsnakes Amel (Sidney) Caramel Stripe (Sultan) Amber (Cleo) Carolina (Phoebe) Anery Motley Stripe (Penny) Snow (Lily) Caramel (Holmes)
1.2.0 Royal Pythons(Peeps, Pandora & Pepsi)
1.0.0 Hognose (Hudson)
2.1.0 Dogs (Dillon, Alfie, Ellie)
0.1.0 Senegal Parrot (Peanut)
1.1.0 Bearded Dragons (Bonnie & Clyde)
1.0.0 Crested Geckos (Echo)
0.2.1 Hermanns Tortoises (Ebbie, Rosie & Twiglet)
0.1.0 Guinea Pig (Dolly-Pipsqueak)
0.1.9 Tarantulas (Poppy, Gypsy, Bumble, Insey Winsey, Sonic, Cookie, Raven, Fudge, Titch & Sox)
??? Foster animals
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

28 Posts

Posted - 29/07/2010 :  23:59:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
What you need to do is stick a bar of soap in there, that'll atleast make it smell nice. :D
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000