Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

misspiggy18
Hatchling

United Kingdom
143 Posts

Posted - 21/07/2010 :  15:59:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
saw this artical and thought that dosent happen everyday now does it

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1296532/Sorry-sir-hissing-noise-coming-cars-engine--5ft-python.html

2.0.0 corn snakes (Vinnie and Leo)
1.1.0 cats ( jayda and thomas)

hillzi
The Lost boy.

United Kingdom
3984 Posts

Posted - 21/07/2010 :  16:31:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Typical royal.. not the smartest of snakes..
Go to Top of Page

Tiffany-x
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1189 Posts

Posted - 21/07/2010 :  18:03:25  Show Profile  Click to see Tiffany-x's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Aww, poor little snakey, but at least it was nice and warm for him! :P Thats cute but surely he should know that his son has a snake and his son would of told him it was missing? Oh well, still a good story. :)
Tiffany

Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 21/07/2010 :  18:19:26  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Awww bless it!

A very special super, duper thanks for K :3
Go to Top of Page

Kellog
the nice one

United Kingdom
7308 Posts

Posted - 22/07/2010 :  04:47:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It was some of the comments that got me rather than the story itself....although it says that the snake was returned to 'its owner' and didnt say 'his son'....so I do wonder if it was the son's? Or was it a prank on the son's part?? Or even the dad and the son working together??? Or am I just being very cynical ????

But comments like -

This is why people shouldn't be able to keep exotic pets - had the son actually noticed the snake was missing? Just as well it wasn't winter, or it would have perished. Hope the RSPCA investigates why this animal isn't being kept properly, although I doubt it.

My head says that snakes have an essential role in ecology and nature,but my gut says "the only good snake is a dead snake"

Snakes are not pets!

.......these sort of attitudes make me sad about the ignorance and stupidity out there, but it is all around us unfortunately .

I am just glad the snake is safe, back with its owner and wasnt burnt from being curled up on the car battery!! And I hope it has a responsible owner....what are the chances of that....

xxx

Go to Top of Page

misspiggy18
Hatchling

United Kingdom
143 Posts

Posted - 22/07/2010 :  09:11:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
yh i know what you mean some people are so ignorant to the fact people need to open there eyes

2.0.0 corn snakes (Vinnie and Leo)
1.1.0 cats ( jayda and thomas)

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000