New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

HannahB
The Corn Snake Moderator

United Kingdom
5491 Posts

Posted - 18/07/2010 :  14:39:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
just wanted to say a massive thank you to all of you who sponsored me with my Race For Life - I walked quickly round a very very busy course in 61 mins, slightly slower than last year but nevertheless I'm happy was super busy though with apparently around 7000people there all walking/running for various reasons but with one common goal - to stop cancer, there were loads of people around cheering us all on and even the army boys were out cheering us on as we went past the barracks

to all of you who sponsored me a massive thanks - its really appreciated and being put to good use by the scientists and the like
for those who didnt sponsor me.. hope you sponsor me when I walk quickly/jog another 5k but for Tommys The Baby Charity in September

If any of you would like to sponsor me for my Womens 5K Adidas Challenge then please visit http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/HannahBisrunningagain - thanks

2.0 Normal Royal Pythons - Q and Little One
1.0 Chihauhaun Mountain Kingsnake - Simba

Edited by - HannahB on 18/07/2010 15:05:14

col654
Egg

United Kingdom
83 Posts

Posted - 18/07/2010 :  21:54:12  Show Profile  Click to see col654's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
well done Hannah B x

1.0.0 Corn Becardi
1.1.0 royal brezer
Go to Top of Page

crazy JJ
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2326 Posts

Posted - 18/07/2010 :  22:44:54  Show Profile  Click to see crazy JJ's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
congrats hun :D

2.5 corns 2.0 cali kings 1.0 tange hondo milk 1.0 apricot pueblan milk 1.0 royal (overgrown slug) 0.1 tarantula 1.0 chinchilla chico, 0.1 goldfish tigger 0.0.4 minows 0.2 cats fudge and porsha and 0.3.2 tarantula’s that are my mummys
r.i.p to the lil ones that i and mummy have lost recently
Go to Top of Page

lee2308
The Corn Snake Moderator

United Kingdom
3348 Posts

Posted - 18/07/2010 :  23:10:31  Show Profile  Click to see lee2308's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
nice one hannah,it all helps.Hope you reach your goal

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000