Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 06/07/2010 :  09:39:08  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Awww he's cute!

A very special super, duper thanks for K :3
Go to Top of Page

Twi
Yearling

United Kingdom
536 Posts

Posted - 06/07/2010 :  18:07:40  Show Profile  Click to see Twi's MSN Messenger address  Send Twi a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
He had his first bath today he enjoyed it at first but got grumpy cause he had just woken up and wanted feeding. Midwife says I'm doing really well and have taken to motherhood like duck to water and is really happy with his weight gain, hes officially too big for new born clothes now and fits perfectly into 0-3 months which means he'll be able to wear the cute little outfit my brother got for him, will get pictures of that, might put it on him tomorrow and pop around there for them to see. ad rough few days because i've been ajusting to the fact my mum's moved over to ireland and couldn't bring herself to tell me and brother what she was doing and didn't say anything to me when she left. Anyway I have a couple of pictures of William in his cute Tigger outfit :D

1.0.0 Snow Motley Corn Snake. (Mouse)
1.0.0 Amel Corn Snake. (Ginger)
0.2.0 Chinese Crested Dogs. (Skeebee & Yuki)
0.1.0 Bullmastiff x American Bulldog (Tsukira)
1.1.0 Ferrets. (Spike & Buffy)
0.2.0 Aylesbury Ducks. (Crispy & Nibbles)

Go to Top of Page

Kellog
the nice one

United Kingdom
7308 Posts

Posted - 07/07/2010 :  03:15:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am so shocked at your mum Twi.....that must have been so shocking to you, especially considering how close you two are and how much she has supported you. But you can do this without her Twi....the midwife is right, you really do seem to be a natural mum. Just be aware that even natural mum's arent perfect and have bad days, especially if you are having to do it without the support of your own mum there to hold your hand. I hope it actually helps you feel stronger so you can prove to her that you can do this without her, and you have the support of your brother and his partner so you are not totally alone.

William looks so gorgeous in that tigger outfit!! I got one for my godson when he was little, its hard to believe he is 6yrs old now so that was a long time ago!

xxx

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000