Go to Top of Page

hillzi
The Lost boy.

United Kingdom
3984 Posts

Posted - 26/06/2010 :  21:25:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Nice lookin snake..

need a 3ft viv or a 50L rub.

Need also, digital thermometers and a thermostat and probably a bigger heatmat.

I might buy her, to put her out of her misery..
Go to Top of Page

tylerma
Egg

United Kingdom
77 Posts

Posted - 26/06/2010 :  21:53:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
you know what Hillzi I was thinking the exact same thing

Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 26/06/2010 :  22:35:39  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Wow that viv is far too small T.T

It has no hides? £150 is asking too much as well I think :/

A very special super, duper thanks for K :3

Edited by - Sta~ple on 26/06/2010 22:40:55
Go to Top of Page

hillzi
The Lost boy.

United Kingdom
3984 Posts

Posted - 26/06/2010 :  23:54:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Very nice corn though, very nice.

I'm tempted..

I dont get tempted easy..
Go to Top of Page

reptiledanny
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1809 Posts

Posted - 27/06/2010 :  07:16:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
lol, i would take her in if she was under 100

1.1 royal pythons 0.1 hog island boa 1.0 corn snake
sig made by stapey
Go to Top of Page

DannyBrown91
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3070 Posts

Posted - 27/06/2010 :  11:33:59  Show Profile  Click to see DannyBrown91's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Wow, i can't believe he has a snake that size living in a little terrarium.

0.0.1 Ghost Corn - Casper
0.0.1 Diffused Corn - Reggie
0.0.1 Amel Corn - Candy A.K.A Baby
1.0 Commom BCI - Rocky

0.1 Japanese Akita - Sasha

Go to Top of Page

hillzi
The Lost boy.

United Kingdom
3984 Posts

Posted - 27/06/2010 :  12:20:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
some complete (Insert rude word that the forum dislikes) don't deserve to keep animals.
Go to Top of Page

Mouse
Yearling

United Kingdom
958 Posts

Posted - 27/06/2010 :  15:27:43  Show Profile  Click to see Mouse's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
maybe someone should say I'll have for £90

u never know, they may say yes.

Prob is if someone who has never had snakes before buys it, they'll carry on the bad set up as that's what it came with...

1.0.0 - Gobo - Snow Corn (RIP)
0.1.0 - Sprockett - Normal/hypo/het snow Corn

2.0.0 Anery Hatchlings
0.1.0 Amel Hatchling
0.1.0 Normal Hatchling

*Location - Southampton, UK*

http://www.weneedcake.co.uk
Go to Top of Page

reptiledanny
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1809 Posts

Posted - 27/06/2010 :  15:41:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i have just emailed the seller saying this
"hi, i am not interested in the snake or anything i just want to give u some advice, the corn snake u have is definatly not 6 months old, looks more like 2 years from the picture, the tank you have is well too small for the size of the snake there fore you snake is suffering. i would advise that if u manage to sell the snake, you should advise them that they buy a 3ft tank, as if someone who was a beginer to corn keeping bought it they wouldn't know that the tank is way to small and then would carry on the suffering, i don't mean to be rude just i care about these animals and want the best for them. and also the morph is snow, not pink. it is a very nice snake, gorgous, i would buy her myself if i was not so far away"
is there anything else i need to say?

sig made by stapey
Go to Top of Page

hillzi
The Lost boy.

United Kingdom
3984 Posts

Posted - 27/06/2010 :  22:39:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Fair play to you danny mate, also add in correct heating equipment, and hides.. as the poor bugger can't even hide anywhere by the look of things.
Go to Top of Page

Azzheasman
Hatchling

United Kingdom
193 Posts

Posted - 27/06/2010 :  23:24:35  Show Profile  Click to see Azzheasman's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
if you want a snow corn mine are only £15..... and they are young so they fit in tiny vivs :)

Go to Top of Page

herriotfan
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
5853 Posts

Posted - 28/06/2010 :  00:26:07  Show Profile  Click to see herriotfan's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Oh poor lil snake.....hope it finds a good owner and is given a proper home soon.

Husband....Very Understanding!!! (Phil)
Son & Daughter (Kevin & Carol)
Granddaughter (Eva)
3.4.0 Cornsnakes Amel (Sidney) Caramel Stripe (Sultan) Amber (Cleo) Carolina (Phoebe) Anery Motley Stripe (Penny) Snow (Lily) Caramel (Holmes)
1.2.0 Royal Pythons(Peeps, Pandora & Pepsi)
1.0.0 Hognose (Hudson)
2.1.0 Dogs (Dillon, Alfie, Ellie)
0.1.0 Senegal Parrot (Peanut)
1.1.0 Bearded Dragons (Bonnie & Clyde)
1.0.0 Crested Geckos (Echo)
0.2.1 Hermanns Tortoises (Ebbie, Rosie & Twiglet)
0.1.0 Guinea Pig (Dolly-Pipsqueak)
0.1.9 Tarantulas (Poppy, Gypsy, Bumble, Insey Winsey, Sonic, Cookie, Raven, Fudge, Titch & Sox)
??? Foster animals
Go to Top of Page

Kellog
the nice one

United Kingdom
7308 Posts

Posted - 28/06/2010 :  04:58:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It really is criminal seeing a snake being kept like that...but unfortunately we all know it happens. I would definitely by it if I had the money to supply its needs and was nearby. But it is a lot of money for what is being offered. You certainly need to knock them down in price....and once money has changed hands and the snake is in your car then tell him that you are glad he is 'reluctantly selling' cos he should never have kept that corn in those conditions in the first place !!

quote:
Originally posted by reptiledanny

"hi, i am not interested in the snake or anything i just want to give u some advice, the corn snake u have is definatly not 6 months old, looks more like 2 years from the picture, the tank you have is well too small for the size of the snake there fore you snake is suffering. i would advise that if u manage to sell the snake, you should advise them that they buy a 3ft tank, as if someone who was a beginer to corn keeping bought it they wouldn't know that the tank is way to small and then would carry on the suffering, i don't mean to be rude just i care about these animals and want the best for them. and also the morph is snow, not pink. it is a very nice snake, gorgous, i would buy her myself if i was not so far away"

Good on you Danny, although I will warn you that you could get a very nasty reply. If you are going to send it then send it properly and cover everything, including the hides, stat and thermometer as Danny suggested. If you want some help drafting the email so that is sound a bit more grown up (I dont mean to sound patronising, I just dont want the owner righting off your views as some kid who doesnt know what he is talking about, when you actually know a hell of a lot more than he does !!) then I am happy to help, just email me.

But, at the end of the day all we can do is offer the advice, we cant make anyone take it....as we have found all too often on this forum.

xxx

Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 28/06/2010 :  08:56:24  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by reptiledanny

Thankyou so much for doing this, I was in the middle of writing an e-mail to them the other day but my boyfriend stopped me and told me that I couldn't do anything about it...

If it wasn't in London I would help but there is no way I will be able to get even close to London to do anything.

Go to Top of Page

reptiledanny
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1809 Posts

Posted - 28/06/2010 :  16:48:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
well i got a reply to what i sent, and i am very pleased with it
this is what he sed
"hi ! thank you for your advice but he is definately 6 months as we have had him from a hatchling but will inform the new owner that they may need to buy a bigger tank !
thanks"

i am going to reply and say about the heat mat and stat and hides, forgot to mention them things but im very pleased with the reply i got, not snoty at all

sig made by stapey
Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 28/06/2010 :  17:21:21  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
he's far too chunky to be 6 months old :/ to be honest, he looks very well fed lol

I guess if they got told he was a hatchling when he wasn't :/ It's goo you got a nice replie from him though, many people would blow a fuse.

Go to Top of Page

reptiledanny
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1809 Posts

Posted - 28/06/2010 :  19:01:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i was expecting him to start a huge argument lol

sig made by stapey
Go to Top of Page

luke1989
Hatchling

United Kingdom
173 Posts

Posted - 28/06/2010 :  20:46:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
poor thing

Go to Top of Page

reptiledanny
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1809 Posts

Posted - 28/06/2010 :  21:05:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
she looks lovely and healthy, just a shame people don't knnow how to care for them properly

sig made by stapey
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000