now 4 the babys outside :D
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

crazy JJ
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2326 Posts

Posted - 26/06/2010 :  13:04:07  Show Profile  Click to see crazy JJ's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
here ya go guys, dont trust twilight outside yet as she still abit omg im going to eat her and skittles already had her sunshine so the others are here

Scooby

pippa

Snoopy

and last but not least goldie

2.5 corns 2.0 cali kings 1.0 tange hondo milk 1.0 apricot pueblan milk 1.0 royal (overgrown slug) 0.1 tarantula 1.0 chinchilla chico, 0.1 goldfish tigger 0.0.4 minows 0.2 cats fudge and porsha and 0.3.2 tarantula’s that are my mummys
r.i.p to the lil ones that i and mummy have lost recently

mozacchio
Sub Adult

Greece
1135 Posts

Posted - 26/06/2010 :  15:24:16  Show Profile  Click to see mozacchio's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
That's a nice family you've got there!
Lovely pics..!
Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 26/06/2010 :  16:11:22  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Wow they are all so lovely! Pippa has some really nice black outlines around her sadels.

I love it when they stick their heads in little holes in the grass and examin it lol

A very special super, duper thanks for K :3
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

6 Posts

Posted - 26/06/2010 :  17:47:23  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
awwww love them! xxx
Go to Top of Page

crazy JJ
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2326 Posts

Posted - 26/06/2010 :  17:48:25  Show Profile  Click to see crazy JJ's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
haha i know... all goldie wanted to do was escape n she found a lil hole type thing n she went 4 it, it was amusing :D

n you would abs looove to have pippa's lil brothers n sisters that are cooking in the incubator wouldnt you... yano shikira's lil ones haha :p

2.5 corns 2.0 cali kings 1.0 tange hondo milk 1.0 apricot pueblan milk 1.0 royal (overgrown slug) 0.1 tarantula 1.0 chinchilla chico, 0.1 goldfish tigger 0.0.4 minows 0.2 cats fudge and porsha and 0.3.2 tarantula’s that are my mummys
Go to Top of Page

DannyBrown91
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3070 Posts

Posted - 26/06/2010 :  19:40:42  Show Profile  Click to see DannyBrown91's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Lovely snakes, can't believe how orange scooby's belly is.

0.0.1 Ghost Corn - Casper
0.0.1 Diffused Corn - Reggie
0.0.1 Amel Corn - Candy A.K.A Baby
1.0 Commom BCI - Rocky

0.1 Japanese Akita - Sasha

Go to Top of Page

crazy JJ
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2326 Posts

Posted - 29/06/2010 :  17:42:04  Show Profile  Click to see crazy JJ's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
i know i thought that, but under his head and neck and a lil way down is white then it just gets more orange :D he is rather pretty thou bless him... n he knows it :D

Go to Top of Page

Kellog
the nice one

United Kingdom
7308 Posts

Posted - 30/06/2010 :  11:22:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
They are such beautiful snakes JJ and taking the pics of them outside, showing off their natural colouring, has really shown that.

I cant get over how strong Scooby's colours are....now that really is one of Kehhlyr's orange snakes !! The 2nd pic is great showing the darker stripe running down his body.

The 2nd pic of Pippa is amazing, I just love her colouring and marking....despite her being so dark coloured there is so much colour to her - if that makes any sense at all!

Great tongue shot of Snoopy!

And I am so pleased to see that Goldie does exactly what Silvesta does! The couple of times I have taken him out all he wants to do is burrow in the grass ! Being in the sun really shows off the white in Goldie's colouring.

Wonderful pics JJ.

xxx

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000