my adults outside :D pic heavy sowi
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

crazy JJ
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2326 Posts

Posted - 25/06/2010 :  20:06:36  Show Profile  Click to see crazy JJ's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
weeelll the whether is nice soooo why not scare the neighbour and take them outside n of course to show there nice colours of... well tried anyway

although my neighbour did pluck the corouge up and hold shikira... after me telling her she wont poo n ya n wont bite ya a hundred times... she was liking the idea... allllthough she doesnt like the idea i have 10 snakies and tarantulas soooo not completly there yet but she did hold her and stopped thinking they are a rattlesnake or something (dammm, have to get a king snakie now and say thats venomous mwhahahahah)
anyway here they are

dimes 1st

ciass

shikira

n omg max was an abs pain to get piccies of so i did my best

younger ones coming soon... enjoy

2.5 corns 2.0 cali kings 1.0 tange hondo milk 1.0 apricot pueblan milk 1.0 royal (overgrown slug) 0.1 tarantula 1.0 chinchilla chico, 0.1 goldfish tigger 0.0.4 minows 0.2 cats fudge and porsha and 0.3.2 tarantula’s that are my mummys
r.i.p to the lil ones that i and mummy have lost recently

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 25/06/2010 :  20:15:03  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Wow they are all so beautiful snakes! If you need anyone to snake sit :p

I adore Shikira, so beautiful! Looks like someone been playing with eye liner too much ^^

As diamonqidue and ciass really normals as to be hey look like they don't have enough black on them

A very special super, duper thanks for K :3
Go to Top of Page

crazy JJ
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2326 Posts

Posted - 25/06/2010 :  20:18:50  Show Profile  Click to see crazy JJ's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
dimes spec doesnt have any black on her ciass does a lil round the saddles but not much, am guessing there hypo's might breed them next year thats the only way im guna tell reli :D

yup your be the 1st to know if i need a snakie sitter.... but to be fair i KNOW i have 10 snakies and will hold you responsiable if they are missing... spec shikira lol :D

2.5 corns 2.0 cali kings 1.0 tange hondo milk 1.0 apricot pueblan milk 1.0 royal (overgrown slug) 0.1 tarantula 1.0 chinchilla chico, 0.1 goldfish tigger 0.0.4 minows 0.2 cats fudge and porsha and 0.3.2 tarantula’s that are my mummys
Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 25/06/2010 :  20:35:27  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Is shikira male? or female? :p

Go to Top of Page

crazy JJ
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2326 Posts

Posted - 25/06/2010 :  20:43:38  Show Profile  Click to see crazy JJ's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
she is a female :D n mummy to ma lil ns in the egg cooker and also mummy to pippa :D :D

Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 25/06/2010 :  20:57:01  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
really? *_* will you be breeding her again? Is there anyway that her babies will be okeetee's? Darn you living closish to me lol why did you tell me she was pregnant you evil, evil person XD

Go to Top of Page

hillzi
The Lost boy.

United Kingdom
3984 Posts

Posted - 25/06/2010 :  22:25:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Shikira is one of the most striking and stunning Okeetee's i've ever seen.
Go to Top of Page

crazy JJ
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2326 Posts

Posted - 26/06/2010 :  00:26:52  Show Profile  Click to see crazy JJ's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
haha sowi sta~ple my bad :D *cough her eggies are *cough* cooking atm *cough* due next month at some point *cough* :D :p no they wont be okeetee's :( will be hopefully gettin another okeetee to breed her with though :D
they will be norms but very pretty norms of course :D sooo if ya want onee.... :p

Go to Top of Page

mozacchio
Sub Adult

Greece
1135 Posts

Posted - 26/06/2010 :  08:12:55  Show Profile  Click to see mozacchio's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Nice pics..!
Lovely snakes!
Can't wait for Spaghettino to become that big..! ["{]
Go to Top of Page

lee2308
The Corn Snake Moderator

United Kingdom
3348 Posts

Posted - 26/06/2010 :  11:00:01  Show Profile  Click to see lee2308's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
great looking corns

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

6 Posts

Posted - 26/06/2010 :  17:30:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
shikira is really grogeous! both are but she posed more lol x
Go to Top of Page

crazy JJ
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2326 Posts

Posted - 30/06/2010 :  12:43:02  Show Profile  Click to see crazy JJ's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
haha thanks guys :D

Go to Top of Page

CoN
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
34 Posts

Posted - 30/06/2010 :  17:30:19  Show Profile  Visit CoN's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Really stunning snakes!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000