Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 21

Mamma
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
4494 Posts

Posted - 09/05/2011 :  10:29:16  Show Profile  Visit Mamma's Homepage
chats fine for me

Please feel free to add my photography page on facebook .... or check me out on deviantart :
https://www.facebook.com/groups/MaliskaRodgersPhotography/
http://maliskarodgers.deviantart.com/
Go to Top of Page

Invalid User
Account Deactivated

United Kingdom
0 Posts

Posted - 09/05/2011 :  10:30:42  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by Ailsa

cant get back into chat after my pc crashing, think someone may have hacked into my computer as it started doing strange things last night

Try clearing cache. A few of us are in now so chats fine.
Go to Top of Page

Ailsa
Banned

United Kingdom
804 Posts

Posted - 09/05/2011 :  10:33:28  Show Profile  Click to see Ailsa's MSN Messenger address
Still can't get in, cleared cache, temp internet files etc and nothing.

Dakota ~ Bloodred Corn ~ Amber & Chloe ~ Cats
Mind is changing on snakes I want now lol so am researching these to find out what would be best - Milk Snakes and Dwarf Boa possibly - Crawl Cay, Sonoran, Tarahumara or Vera Cruz and poss a Hoggie, African House and Rat snake. Also Trinket Snakes.
Go to Top of Page

Invalid User
Account Deactivated

United Kingdom
0 Posts

Posted - 09/05/2011 :  10:43:16  Show Profile
Have you tried turning it off and on again?

See you jinxed it, you were only saying last night how you had never had any problems with your Dell!
Go to Top of Page

Ailsa
Banned

United Kingdom
804 Posts

Posted - 09/05/2011 :  10:53:59  Show Profile  Click to see Ailsa's MSN Messenger address
Yeah Lou done that a few times lol. Had my pc nearly 5 years and not one single problem, something has def happened.

Mind is changing on snakes I want now lol so am researching these to find out what would be best - Milk Snakes and Dwarf Boa possibly - Crawl Cay, Sonoran, Tarahumara or Vera Cruz and poss a Hoggie, African House and Rat snake. Also Trinket Snakes.
Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 09/05/2011 :  11:53:02  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address
You installed any programs recently? I unno what operating system your using but maybe try a system restsore or something. I always do that when I can't be bothered to sort out stuff lol

A very special super, duper thanks for K :3
Go to Top of Page

Ailsa
Banned

United Kingdom
804 Posts

Posted - 09/05/2011 :  13:50:36  Show Profile  Click to see Ailsa's MSN Messenger address
Am using windows xp staple, not put anything new on it recently but its def been hacked or a virus or something as it is really playin hard ball and whether someone's gotten my id's and passwords for other things i dont know but it's logging into things all by itself, so am changing all my passwords etc etc, am putting everything onto an external hard drive as working from home there's a lot of work stuff on it and am gonna have to do a full system restore from back up disks. Oh feckin joy of modern technology.

Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 09/05/2011 :  14:26:53  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address
Do you have a wir3less network? Maybe worth changing the code of that too.

Go to Top of Page

Kehhlyr
ǝʞɐɔ sǝʌoן

United Kingdom
8173 Posts

Posted - 09/05/2011 :  14:31:45  Show Profile  Visit Kehhlyr's Homepage  Click to see Kehhlyr's MSN Messenger address
You should be able to get in now.

-=Kehhlyr - The Resident Loon

Go to Top of Page

Ailsa
Banned

United Kingdom
804 Posts

Posted - 09/05/2011 :  16:04:15  Show Profile  Click to see Ailsa's MSN Messenger address
I do have a wireless network staple the code for which has now been changed, so now i've got all new codes and passwords to remember. In process of re-installing everything i had on my pc.

Go to Top of Page

Mamma
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
4494 Posts

Posted - 13/05/2011 :  15:15:57  Show Profile  Visit Mamma's Homepage
Its a friday night ... I NEED you all to keep me company and sane! waaaaa! Will it be workin later?

Please feel free to add my photography page on facebook .... or check me out on deviantart :
Go to Top of Page

Invalid User
Account Deactivated

United Kingdom
0 Posts

Posted - 13/05/2011 :  15:23:26  Show Profile
Chris broke it
Go to Top of Page

a33272
our battery charger

United Kingdom
3063 Posts

Posted - 13/05/2011 :  15:34:10  Show Profile  Visit a33272's Homepage  Send a33272 an AOL message  Click to see a33272's MSN Messenger address
quote:
Originally posted by Louise32

Chris broke it

I did not

0.1.0 creamsicle corn-Marmalade
1.0.0 jungle carpet python-Bumble
1.0.0 corn Casper

Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 13/05/2011 :  16:40:58  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address
I hope it works later. I just handed in a bit of work so need to de stress XD

Go to Top of Page

a33272
our battery charger

United Kingdom
3063 Posts

Posted - 13/05/2011 :  16:47:34  Show Profile  Visit a33272's Homepage  Send a33272 an AOL message  Click to see a33272's MSN Messenger address
Its working now I've heard stapey

0.1.0 creamsicle corn-Marmalade
1.0.0 jungle carpet python-Bumble
1.0.0 corn Casper

Go to Top of Page

Invalid User
Account Deactivated

United Kingdom
0 Posts

Posted - 13/05/2011 :  17:24:40  Show Profile
Yup it's all fixed :)
Go to Top of Page

Mamma
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
4494 Posts

Posted - 13/05/2011 :  17:49:14  Show Profile  Visit Mamma's Homepage
I will be in in a couple hrs once joanis pals go home

Go to Top of Page

Invalid User
Account Deactivated

United Kingdom
0 Posts

Posted - 19/05/2011 :  14:19:16  Show Profile
Dunno why but this link, without the cams wont work http://www.weneedcake.co.uk/nocams.htm.

It says NOT FOUND The requested URL /nocams.htm was not found on this server.

The link with the cams still works though.
Go to Top of Page

Kehhlyr
ǝʞɐɔ sǝʌoן

United Kingdom
8173 Posts

Posted - 19/05/2011 :  19:09:07  Show Profile  Visit Kehhlyr's Homepage  Click to see Kehhlyr's MSN Messenger address
That would probably be to hosting change, I evidently didn't move everything over.
I'm trying to remove all the excess links so it's 1 link which will cover everything. All it means is that you'll have to click stop on the cameras for now and drag the divider bar downwards to remove them if you don't want to see them.

-=Kehhlyr - The Resident Loon

Go to Top of Page

Invalid User
Account Deactivated

United Kingdom
0 Posts

Posted - 19/05/2011 :  19:21:00  Show Profile
Yeah thats no problem, have been doing that, just wanted to let you know.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 21 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000