Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

n/a
deleted

20 Posts

Posted - 17/06/2010 :  17:35:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
They never said no it was people not wanting my cat that was saying no and why isnt £60.00 enough. Im thankfully getting a viv for free from hiper and then im buying a heat mat which is £11.48 im making some hides from clay pinkies are only a couple pound getting artifical plants couple of pounds and thermometer and thermostat not surehow much they are but i should have enough

Reptiles are the only pets that make us diffrent, the others make us all the same.
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

243 Posts

Posted - 17/06/2010 :  18:53:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
thats a very good plan to get things before the snake if it means saving a bit more after getting the set up it wouldnt be a bad thing really. it would give you more time to do lots of research.

Go to Top of Page

DannyBrown91
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3070 Posts

Posted - 17/06/2010 :  19:06:17  Show Profile  Click to see DannyBrown91's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Just make sure you get all the equipment before hand and have your parents do a little research aswell. Maybe show them the care sheet on this site so they know what is involved.

You need to understand that although you have or may have enough for a full set up and a snake what is going to happen when the snake needs to move into a bigger tank, if something breaks which needs replacing (eg, thermostat) or the possibility that it might need to see a vet, which we all know can be expensive. We have the snakes best interests at heart and just want to make sure that you and your parents know the responsibility that owning a snake intails. I know the possition that you are in because when i was 11 i also wanted a snake. But for various reasons didn't get one untill very recently and although i coud have got one a few years ago i'm glad that i waited and didn't get one when i was so young and when i was dependant on parents for money etc.

0.0.1 Ghost Corn - Casper
0.0.1 Diffused Corn - Reggie
0.0.1 Amel Corn - Candy A.K.A Baby
1.0 Commom BCI - Rocky

0.1 Japanese Akita - Sasha

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page