snakey has shed
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

n/a
deleted

143 Posts

Posted - 11/06/2010 :  13:38:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i will post photos when i get batteries for the camera, my green blotched (?) snow corn, had yellow stars down the side of his neck, but now those stars are more like a yellow ochre, like goldy brown/orangey.... ?

they were yellow? before he shed they turned peachy orange, now he's shed, theyre darker...is this normal for the stars to darken?

dunno if any green is happening on his blotches though

Kellog
the nice one

United Kingdom
7308 Posts

Posted - 12/06/2010 :  04:00:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
That is great news that Haribo has shed....was it a clean shed and did you get to see it?

It is strange how much their colours change, when they come up to a shed and then after a shed. I dont think anyone can predict what will happen with Haribo's colours (but I know nothing about morphs so am probably totally wrong ). I know the amazing difference between the ghosts that we have on here and Kellog's colours are still changing, even at nearly 5 yrs old. He is getting a lot lighter and 'greyer' each shed.

I THINK that Tofu's colours darkend as she grew....but hopefully Chrissy will be along at some point to tell you what happened.

As for the green, I guess it may never happen or it may take a while before a hint of green comes through....who knows. The one thing we have proved on this forum is that there is no such thing as a text-book corn , they are all different.

xxx

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000