some more piccies of my collection :D
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

crazy JJ
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2326 Posts

Posted - 13/04/2010 :  16:26:35  Show Profile  Click to see crazy JJ's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
went abit camera happy yesterday so thought shall show my bad photographic skills again lol

anyway snoopy 1st as he just shed (i didnt even notice he was in shed ) n thought he looked quite cute

this is max the only decent pic i cud get of him... as he wouldnt sit still 4 2 secs n just b4 this pic he just missed my leg with his poo wasnt best pleased spec when he tried to sliver over me to wipe his but lol

next we have maxs gf shikira who was alot better behaved lol also these are prob the best pics i have of her but dont reli show her colours of as she is alot brighter

and last but not least dime who is doing a lazy constrict as norm its alot better than that but still at least she did but the pics arnt great as she is also alot brighter than the pics make out

lol before all the fun

sorry about all the pics got a lil carried away lol

2.5 corns 2.0 cali kings 1.0 tange hondo milk 1.0 apricot pueblan milk 1.0 royal (overgrown slug) 0.1 tarantula 1.0 chinchilla chico, 0.1 goldfish tigger 0.0.4 minows 0.2 cats fudge and porsha and 0.3.2 tarantula’s that are my mummys
r.i.p to the lil ones that i and mummy have lost recently

Figs
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3319 Posts

Posted - 13/04/2010 :  16:32:56  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
beautiful!
snows are just too cute :)
and shakira has such great markings

What morph is max?
Go to Top of Page

mozacchio
Sub Adult

Greece
1135 Posts

Posted - 13/04/2010 :  16:35:11  Show Profile  Click to see mozacchio's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Very nice pics!
Lovely snakes..!
Go to Top of Page

crazy JJ
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2326 Posts

Posted - 13/04/2010 :  16:44:51  Show Profile  Click to see crazy JJ's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
max is a ghost he is a lighter than in the pic he my sexy man lol. :D

2.5 corns 2.0 cali kings 1.0 tange hondo milk 1.0 apricot pueblan milk 1.0 royal (overgrown slug) 0.1 tarantula 1.0 chinchilla chico, 0.1 goldfish tigger 0.0.4 minows 0.2 cats fudge and porsha and 0.3.2 tarantula’s that are my mummys
Go to Top of Page

Figs
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3319 Posts

Posted - 13/04/2010 :  16:47:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
haha!
pretty :)
Go to Top of Page

Sizzlesmum
Hatchling

United Kingdom
490 Posts

Posted - 13/04/2010 :  17:06:26  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Gorgeous snakes

Shikira is stunning and I love her name!

Go to Top of Page

DannyBrown91
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3070 Posts

Posted - 13/04/2010 :  17:20:26  Show Profile  Click to see DannyBrown91's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Beautifull snakes you have there. Your Okeetee is amazing, such great bold balck borders.

Im torn between who is my favourite lol. Its either Max or Shakira but im pretty biased towards ghosts :)

0.0.1 Ghost Corn - Casper
0.0.1 Diffused Corn - Reggie
0.0.1 Amel Corn - Candy A.K.A Baby
1.0 Commom BCI - Rocky

0.1 Japanese Akita - Sasha

Go to Top of Page

crazy JJ
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2326 Posts

Posted - 13/04/2010 :  18:31:19  Show Profile  Click to see crazy JJ's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
lol haha.... there my 2 favs always will be as they were my 1st snakes well Shikira was and then max a couple of months after (a bday pressie)

thanks 4 the nice comments.

Go to Top of Page

HannahB
The Corn Snake Moderator

United Kingdom
5491 Posts

Posted - 13/04/2010 :  18:55:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Shakira's markings are stunning
nice pics

2.0 Normal Royal Pythons - Q and Little One
1.0 Chihauhaun Mountain Kingsnake - Simba

Go to Top of Page

reptiledanny
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1809 Posts

Posted - 13/04/2010 :  19:03:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
wow, what a wonderful collection!!! wish i had a snow, that is what i want next, a snow stripe!

1.1 royal pythons 0.1 hog island boa 1.0 corn snake
sig made by stapey
Go to Top of Page

crazy JJ
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2326 Posts

Posted - 14/04/2010 :  00:21:16  Show Profile  Click to see crazy JJ's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
awww snow stripes are gawjus.... wouldnt love one... ooorrr a goldust/hypo lavander/caramel stripe/butter motley lol and the list goes on haha... cant decide on what one tho...

Im soooo happy i have finally got some decent pics of Shikira at last... n she was the most co-operative.... shuda done it ages ago lol :) although im not to sure about ma legs bein in the pics or me bein in my dressing gown 4 that matter (note to self get dressed 1st) although in my defence just had a bath :/

Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 14/04/2010 :  08:52:50  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
You have such a pretty collection although your Okeetee is specially beautiful.

A very special super, duper thanks for K :3
Go to Top of Page

DannyBrown91
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3070 Posts

Posted - 14/04/2010 :  12:21:20  Show Profile  Click to see DannyBrown91's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by crazy JJ

awww snow stripes are gawjus.... wouldnt love one... ooorrr a goldust/hypo lavander/caramel stripe/butter motley lol and the list goes on haha... cant decide on what one tho...

Snow stripes are gorgeous, although my wishlist is pretty extenisve. I have my most wanted snakes on my profile but even that isn't the full list lol.

quote:
although in my defence just had a bath :/

Ahh atleast you were all nice and clean.

0.0.1 Ghost Corn - Casper
0.0.1 Diffused Corn - Reggie
0.0.1 Amel Corn - Candy A.K.A Baby
1.0 Commom BCI - Rocky

0.1 Japanese Akita - Sasha

Go to Top of Page

crazy JJ
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2326 Posts

Posted - 14/04/2010 :  15:02:21  Show Profile  Click to see crazy JJ's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
lol haha

:) god knows how much it wud cost to get all my wish list haha :D ;)

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

15 Posts

Posted - 15/04/2010 :  19:53:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Wow you have some beautiful snakes there! i'm loving max, he's gorgeous.Do you keep them all in seperate vivs? or do some share?
Go to Top of Page

Kellog
the nice one

United Kingdom
7308 Posts

Posted - 16/04/2010 :  03:47:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Never apologise for too many pics - they are wonderful to see! And your bad photographic skills are definitely disproved in most of the photos!

Snoopy is very cute all curled up. I gather it is quite hard to tell when snows go into shed, so dont feel too bad. Am afraid I am one of those that isnt a snow fan though, like looking at them but wouldnt have one myself....

Now Max, on the other hand, is so handsome and gorgeous and striking and beautiful and stunning ......(does it show that I am just slightly biased towards ghosts ??!!).

The pics of Shakira are fantastic and show her colours beautifully. It is so strange seeing such strong black markings around her saddles, am not used to it....but it really shows off her colouring. And she is stunning.

Dime is lovely as well....and is a strange contrast to Shakira, being the same sort of colouring but without the black markings and maybe not as strong colours either, although that is hard to tell in the pics.

Thanks so much for sharing them with us!

xxx

Go to Top of Page

crazy JJ
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2326 Posts

Posted - 16/04/2010 :  13:00:58  Show Profile  Click to see crazy JJ's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
lol i cudnt tell honestly although i do love ma ghost aswell.... so hopefully when pippa grows i can get ghostie babys (although im not sure how im guna sel m lol) buuuut u cud have ya 1st hatchling it will be maxs daughter/son lol.... yano ya wana (lol this will be in like a couple of years woop cant wait !!

i was never a big fan of snows (n i think snoopy knew it as he kept biting me lol) but Snoopy is diffo n i kinda fell in love with him lol

Shikira is alot brighter than the pics show she reli is a stunnin lil girl (n ma 1st aswell)

Dime well she just a pig n she reli is a bright orange... n she doesnt reli have any black in her... so am kinda wonderin whether she might b a hypo cos also her belly checkers are washed out

As regards to Roseanna qs most of them are seperate but i do keep a couple together... and i know most people will disaprove of that but thats just me.. not all my corns are together but the two that are together have plenty of room, hides n never sit on top of each other as they have loads of other places to go... they also get fed seperatly and there both adults.
But when i get a viv stack (when i can eventually save up 4 one) will prob seperate them then but 4 now they are happy as they are.
Sorry to be slightly defensive but i thought id get that all in before i have all the questions lol ;) :D

but anyway thanks 4 the nice comments guys :D

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000