Posted - 19/08/2008 :  17:48:30  Show Profile
fingers crossed for you both....

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

190 Posts

Posted - 21/08/2008 :  00:51:29  Show Profile
Well the call from the vet today.

He will keep going in the nebulizer, with antibiotics in it for his RI.

AS for the neck wound, as the tissue was damaged they have pulled the flap of skin back over and stitched it up, it may end up dying anyway, but it will protect that area untill that time.

AS he was waking up from the anaesthetic today, he got tube fed, which is the equivalent of 6 feeds roughly, so that should do him some good.

They did do the x ray on him. Mark said that he probably has a minimum of 15 broken bones poor fella

Visit www.AS-Exotics.co.uk

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

190 Posts

Posted - 21/08/2008 :  00:51:29  Show Profile
Well the call from the vet today.

He will keep going in the nebulizer, with antibiotics in it for his RI.

AS for the neck wound, as the tissue was damaged they have pulled the flap of skin back over and stitched it up, it may end up dying anyway, but it will protect that area untill that time.

AS he was waking up from the anaesthetic today, he got tube fed, which is the equivalent of 6 feeds roughly, so that should do him some good.

They did do the x ray on him. Mark said that he probably has a minimum of 15 broken bones poor fella

Go to Top of Page

Kehhlyr
ǝʞɐɔ sǝʌoן

United Kingdom
8173 Posts

Posted - 21/08/2008 :  02:13:29  Show Profile  Visit Kehhlyr's Homepage  Click to see Kehhlyr's MSN Messenger address
I find it amazing that it has gotten broken bones, it can't be easy to break them.

-=Kehhlyr - The Resident Loon

Go to Top of Page

Kehhlyr
ǝʞɐɔ sǝʌoן

United Kingdom
8173 Posts

Posted - 21/08/2008 :  02:13:29  Show Profile  Visit Kehhlyr's Homepage  Click to see Kehhlyr's MSN Messenger address
I find it amazing that it has gotten broken bones, it can't be easy to break them.

-=Kehhlyr - The Resident Loon

Go to Top of Page

Blackecho
The Corn Snake Admin

United Kingdom
4379 Posts

Posted - 21/08/2008 :  07:46:05  Show Profile  Click to see Blackecho's MSN Messenger address  Send Blackecho a Yahoo! Message
15 broken bones, from what, thrashing about?

www.theroyalpython.co.uk/forum

Go to Top of Page

Blackecho
The Corn Snake Admin

United Kingdom
4379 Posts

Posted - 21/08/2008 :  07:46:05  Show Profile  Click to see Blackecho's MSN Messenger address  Send Blackecho a Yahoo! Message
15 broken bones, from what, thrashing about?

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

538 Posts

Posted - 21/08/2008 :  07:46:23  Show Profile
it makes me angry that people can let this happen to animals, whats happened to the previous owner? she should be banned from keeping animals, well done to you thou Sam for your love and efforts
keep us updated

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

538 Posts

Posted - 21/08/2008 :  07:46:23  Show Profile
it makes me angry that people can let this happen to animals, whats happened to the previous owner? she should be banned from keeping animals, well done to you thou Sam for your love and efforts
keep us updated

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

190 Posts

Posted - 21/08/2008 :  09:24:16  Show Profile
she should be, but the same day she went out and bought a african fat tail!!!! grrr her

she had a crestie and garg aswell. the guy with me used to own them, and he wants them back, as she hasnt been spraying, so they cant drink, and had no food, any food in her room was stale an moldy!!

Not that amazing with the broken bones, only a 08 royal.

Either broken from the bulb gaurd, but she was actully scared of him aswell, so im wondering if she dropped his hide on him (big exo terra) or dropped him, or stood on him. pooor guy, hes coming home tonight!

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

190 Posts

Posted - 21/08/2008 :  09:24:16  Show Profile
she should be, but the same day she went out and bought a african fat tail!!!! grrr her

she had a crestie and garg aswell. the guy with me used to own them, and he wants them back, as she hasnt been spraying, so they cant drink, and had no food, any food in her room was stale an moldy!!

Not that amazing with the broken bones, only a 08 royal.

Either broken from the bulb gaurd, but she was actully scared of him aswell, so im wondering if she dropped his hide on him (big exo terra) or dropped him, or stood on him. pooor guy, hes coming home tonight!

Go to Top of Page

Kazerella
The Corn Snake Admin

United Kingdom
3093 Posts

Posted - 21/08/2008 :  15:51:59  Show Profile  Visit Kazerella's Homepage
I would send an anonymous letter to the RSPCA.

Sneaky, but affective

Go to Top of Page

Kazerella
The Corn Snake Admin

United Kingdom
3093 Posts

Posted - 21/08/2008 :  15:51:59  Show Profile  Visit Kazerella's Homepage
I would send an anonymous letter to the RSPCA.

Sneaky, but affective

Go to Top of Page

Blackecho
The Corn Snake Admin

United Kingdom
4379 Posts

Posted - 21/08/2008 :  15:53:14  Show Profile  Click to see Blackecho's MSN Messenger address  Send Blackecho a Yahoo! Message
RSPCA don't care about reptiles.

Go to Top of Page

Blackecho
The Corn Snake Admin

United Kingdom
4379 Posts

Posted - 21/08/2008 :  15:53:14  Show Profile  Click to see Blackecho's MSN Messenger address  Send Blackecho a Yahoo! Message
RSPCA don't care about reptiles.

Go to Top of Page

matty18714
The Count of Corniness

United Kingdom
4428 Posts

Posted - 21/08/2008 :  15:53:26  Show Profile
You would make a good secret agent :P

Go to Top of Page

matty18714
The Count of Corniness

United Kingdom
4428 Posts

Posted - 21/08/2008 :  15:53:26  Show Profile
You would make a good secret agent :P

Go to Top of Page

Kazerella
The Corn Snake Admin

United Kingdom
3093 Posts

Posted - 21/08/2008 :  16:00:19  Show Profile  Visit Kazerella's Homepage
Maybe- I would probably be a better James Bond than a Bond girl. I'm going to a Bond theme night next week and can't even work out what dress to wear.

I wanted to be Xenia Onnatopp, but couldn't find a Russian Military uniform, so decided to be Miss Taro from Dr.No because I'd already got a chinese dress exactly like the one she wore when she got arrested.

But.. then I went to the car boot today to get Lewy a fluffy cat for his Blofeld costume and ended up buying another dress which is more Paris Carver from Tomorrow Never Dies.

Decisions, Decisions

Anyway- I'd still dob her in to the RSPCA. Even if they don't do anything, at least you'd had tried to help out the little reps.

Go to Top of Page

Kazerella
The Corn Snake Admin

United Kingdom
3093 Posts

Posted - 21/08/2008 :  16:00:19  Show Profile  Visit Kazerella's Homepage
Maybe- I would probably be a better James Bond than a Bond girl. I'm going to a Bond theme night next week and can't even work out what dress to wear.

I wanted to be Xenia Onnatopp, but couldn't find a Russian Military uniform, so decided to be Miss Taro from Dr.No because I'd already got a chinese dress exactly like the one she wore when she got arrested.

But.. then I went to the car boot today to get Lewy a fluffy cat for his Blofeld costume and ended up buying another dress which is more Paris Carver from Tomorrow Never Dies.

Decisions, Decisions

Anyway- I'd still dob her in to the RSPCA. Even if they don't do anything, at least you'd had tried to help out the little reps.

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000