Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

likkibunni
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
17 Posts

Posted - 07/07/2008 :  20:01:22  Show Profile
Hello everyone!

I got my first snake, a corn, a couple of weeks ago. Ive been reading this forum for a few months and now i have a corn thought it was time to say hello from me n slim. Hes a couple of months old (i think, as the shop i got him from werent sure as he came from aother branch) and i believe hes amelanistic.

Hes just shed for the first time Woohoo! his skin measuring in at a wopping 17 inches. He went grey last week so i didnt give him his usual pinky on friday as he didnt seem bothered but he cleared up so i thought i was mistaken. Fed him his pinky at 18:45 and when i checked on him at 19:00 he was starting to shed! I obviously skimmed over the bits on the web that say that they clear just before they shed woops but now hes nice and bright again.

Apologies but im blonde and cant work out how to add photos but hopefully ill figure it out soon

Blackecho
The Corn Snake Admin

United Kingdom
4379 Posts

Posted - 07/07/2008 :  20:03:12  Show Profile  Click to see Blackecho's MSN Messenger address  Send Blackecho a Yahoo! Message
Some snakes will feed normally through shedding.

Welcome to the forum and the addictive world of snake ownership.

:)

www.theroyalpython.co.uk/forum

Go to Top of Page

gingerpony
Queen Bee

United Kingdom
10455 Posts

Posted - 07/07/2008 :  22:58:39  Show Profile  Click to see gingerpony's MSN Messenger address
heya there's a thread on here somewhere on how to post photos using photobucket........ I've not mastered it yet!

cornsnakes, ratsnakes, bullsnakes, boas and day geckos

Go to Top of Page

Leyrielton2
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1060 Posts

Posted - 08/07/2008 :  11:37:38  Show Profile  Click to see Leyrielton2's MSN Messenger address
Welcome to the site, look forward to seeing some pictures of Slim.

Heres the link to help you post pictures http://www.thecornsnake.co.uk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=14

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000