Posted - 24/06/2008 :  09:18:55  Show Profile
Did you try this one below lindsei ?

http://www.kornnatterlexikon.de/index.php?action=6

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

156 Posts

Posted - 24/06/2008 :  10:01:59  Show Profile
my female is balck okeetee and male a snow corn amelanistic (probably spelled that wrong) - what will they be?

Anery Motley F: Callisto
Snow M: Europa
Carolina Reverse Okeetee F: Io
Anery Motley F: Kinky
Snow F: Maite

22 Naughty Hatchlings

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

156 Posts

Posted - 24/06/2008 :  10:01:59  Show Profile
my female is balck okeetee and male a snow corn amelanistic (probably spelled that wrong) - what will they be?

Anery Motley F: Callisto
Snow M: Europa
Carolina Reverse Okeetee F: Io
Anery Motley F: Kinky
Snow F: Maite

22 Naughty Hatchlings

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

481 Posts

Posted - 24/06/2008 :  10:10:03  Show Profile
thanx moneymaker, thats much simpler :D

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

481 Posts

Posted - 24/06/2008 :  10:10:03  Show Profile
thanx moneymaker, thats much simpler :D

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

891 Posts

Posted - 24/06/2008 :  11:11:04  Show Profile
100% Normal hets for snow. (amel + anery).

As far as I know there's not a 'black' okeetee nor an amel snow.

You will have a chance of producing snows by either crossing the het offspring back to the snow parent or crossing the het offspring to each other.
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

891 Posts

Posted - 24/06/2008 :  11:11:04  Show Profile
100% Normal hets for snow. (amel + anery).

As far as I know there's not a 'black' okeetee nor an amel snow.

You will have a chance of producing snows by either crossing the het offspring back to the snow parent or crossing the het offspring to each other.
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

481 Posts

Posted - 25/06/2008 :  10:39:56  Show Profile
the lady that i got my pregnant snake off told me that her other female that was in the same tank with same males as mine, produced 5 different morph babies due to mating with 3 different males, is this possible??? ie different eggs being fertilised by different males sperm

Edited by - n/a on 25/06/2008 10:42:21
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

481 Posts

Posted - 25/06/2008 :  10:39:56  Show Profile
the lady that i got my pregnant snake off told me that her other female that was in the same tank with same males as mine, produced 5 different morph babies due to mating with 3 different males, is this possible??? ie different eggs being fertilised by different males sperm

Edited by - n/a on 25/06/2008 10:42:21
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

891 Posts

Posted - 25/06/2008 :  15:24:03  Show Profile
If the snakes were multiple hets all carrying the same genes then yes but the chances of producing every type in the same clutch is slim even with several snakes breeding to the same female of the same type let alone all different types - which I think is impossible as only one snake would fertilize the eggs, but I guess she could store the sperm for a second clutch but again whether she would store the original/first males sperm or any there after would be unknown ? This is why it's a good idea to have the background to a snakes genetics so you know what you're dealing with when breeding them or their offspring.
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

891 Posts

Posted - 25/06/2008 :  15:24:03  Show Profile
If the snakes were multiple hets all carrying the same genes then yes but the chances of producing every type in the same clutch is slim even with several snakes breeding to the same female of the same type let alone all different types - which I think is impossible as only one snake would fertilize the eggs, but I guess she could store the sperm for a second clutch but again whether she would store the original/first males sperm or any there after would be unknown ? This is why it's a good idea to have the background to a snakes genetics so you know what you're dealing with when breeding them or their offspring.
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

481 Posts

Posted - 28/06/2008 :  10:25:45  Show Profile
Another question My eggs are looking a bit swollen, (6 days since they were laid) is this normal or because of too much moisture? If they are too swollen is there anything i can do to reduce the swelling without harming the eggs? Can post pics if needed. Thanx, all the advice i get on here is very much appreciated Dont know what i'd do without you lot

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

481 Posts

Posted - 28/06/2008 :  10:25:45  Show Profile
Another question My eggs are looking a bit swollen, (6 days since they were laid) is this normal or because of too much moisture? If they are too swollen is there anything i can do to reduce the swelling without harming the eggs? Can post pics if needed. Thanx, all the advice i get on here is very much appreciated Dont know what i'd do without you lot

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

891 Posts

Posted - 28/06/2008 :  13:25:44  Show Profile
They will swell as they are incubated but it could be excessive moisture. Is the incubation medium (what the eggs are burried in) very wet ? If you get a small handful can you squeeze lots of water out - it should barely drip, then it's right.
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

891 Posts

Posted - 28/06/2008 :  13:25:44  Show Profile
They will swell as they are incubated but it could be excessive moisture. Is the incubation medium (what the eggs are burried in) very wet ? If you get a small handful can you squeeze lots of water out - it should barely drip, then it's right.
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

481 Posts

Posted - 28/06/2008 :  14:41:41  Show Profile
my eggs are in vermiculite and i get a drip off a small handful when squeezed. Probably just me worrying :)

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

481 Posts

Posted - 28/06/2008 :  14:41:41  Show Profile
my eggs are in vermiculite and i get a drip off a small handful when squeezed. Probably just me worrying :)

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000