Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 4

Lewy
The Corn Snake Admin

United Kingdom
2874 Posts

Posted - 19/06/2008 :  10:43:05  Show Profile  Visit Lewy's Homepage  Click to see Lewy's MSN Messenger address
quote:
Originally posted by matty18714

i googled the car, and lewy, thats no sports car :P I have to agree with kaz.

It's a classic sports car - it has a V8 3 litre engine... How's that not a sports car. Kaz hasn't even seen it yet - Here she is :

Ps I need to set an off corn random thread for things like this :0) lol

Lewy

THE CORN SNAKE.co.uk Team

Go to Top of Page

Lewy
The Corn Snake Admin

United Kingdom
2874 Posts

Posted - 19/06/2008 :  10:43:05  Show Profile  Visit Lewy's Homepage  Click to see Lewy's MSN Messenger address
quote:
Originally posted by matty18714

i googled the car, and lewy, thats no sports car :P I have to agree with kaz.

It's a classic sports car - it has a V8 3 litre engine... How's that not a sports car. Kaz hasn't even seen it yet - Here she is :

Ps I need to set an off corn random thread for things like this :0) lol

Lewy

Go to Top of Page

matty18714
The Count of Corniness

United Kingdom
4428 Posts

Posted - 19/06/2008 :  10:48:19  Show Profile
"New Amphibians" is now about cars! It does look pretty sweet. When can you get it on the road?

Go to Top of Page

matty18714
The Count of Corniness

United Kingdom
4428 Posts

Posted - 19/06/2008 :  10:48:19  Show Profile
"New Amphibians" is now about cars! It does look pretty sweet. When can you get it on the road?

Go to Top of Page

Lewy
The Corn Snake Admin

United Kingdom
2874 Posts

Posted - 19/06/2008 :  11:34:21  Show Profile  Visit Lewy's Homepage  Click to see Lewy's MSN Messenger address
It's going to be a while yet - completely striping it back to get it to show quality - it looks good now - wait until it's done

Lewy

Go to Top of Page

Lewy
The Corn Snake Admin

United Kingdom
2874 Posts

Posted - 19/06/2008 :  11:34:21  Show Profile  Visit Lewy's Homepage  Click to see Lewy's MSN Messenger address
It's going to be a while yet - completely striping it back to get it to show quality - it looks good now - wait until it's done

Lewy

Go to Top of Page

matty18714
The Count of Corniness

United Kingdom
4428 Posts

Posted - 19/06/2008 :  11:54:12  Show Profile
I wanna see pic's :D

Go to Top of Page

matty18714
The Count of Corniness

United Kingdom
4428 Posts

Posted - 19/06/2008 :  11:54:12  Show Profile
I wanna see pic's :D

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

201 Posts

Posted - 19/06/2008 :  12:22:10  Show Profile
Lewy, that is one gorgeous looking motor, a classic example of British engineering at its very best. If you`ve got a car like that in your garage, who needs the lesser things in life like laminate flooring or food. Never sell her because you will regret it later. Remember, will a new combi boiler look good on a lovely summers day with the roof down, i think not.

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

201 Posts

Posted - 19/06/2008 :  12:22:10  Show Profile
Lewy, that is one gorgeous looking motor, a classic example of British engineering at its very best. If you`ve got a car like that in your garage, who needs the lesser things in life like laminate flooring or food. Never sell her because you will regret it later. Remember, will a new combi boiler look good on a lovely summers day with the roof down, i think not.

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

526 Posts

Posted - 19/06/2008 :  13:23:37  Show Profile
My mum has a triumph. Its a herald and on its way out, the doors keep opening at random and the seat belts dont work

She seems to collect junk, had a Saab 900 last and the gear stick fell off, and a morris before which just stoped working -.-
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

526 Posts

Posted - 19/06/2008 :  13:23:37  Show Profile
My mum has a triumph. Its a herald and on its way out, the doors keep opening at random and the seat belts dont work

She seems to collect junk, had a Saab 900 last and the gear stick fell off, and a morris before which just stoped working -.-
Go to Top of Page

Leyrielton2
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1060 Posts

Posted - 19/06/2008 :  14:22:27  Show Profile  Click to see Leyrielton2's MSN Messenger address
hmmmmm i like the colour but i prefer to be environmentally friendly and drive a Hummer instead, lol

Go to Top of Page

Leyrielton2
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1060 Posts

Posted - 19/06/2008 :  14:22:27  Show Profile  Click to see Leyrielton2's MSN Messenger address
hmmmmm i like the colour but i prefer to be environmentally friendly and drive a Hummer instead, lol

Go to Top of Page

Lewy
The Corn Snake Admin

United Kingdom
2874 Posts

Posted - 19/06/2008 :  16:39:57  Show Profile  Visit Lewy's Homepage  Click to see Lewy's MSN Messenger address
quote:
Originally posted by jonb

My thoughts exactly! plus we can always save and still get the combi boiler lol - I haven't had the chance to get the roof down and take her for a spin in the sun yet. Can't wait to get her on the road!

Lewy

Go to Top of Page

Lewy
The Corn Snake Admin

United Kingdom
2874 Posts

Posted - 19/06/2008 :  16:39:57  Show Profile  Visit Lewy's Homepage  Click to see Lewy's MSN Messenger address
quote:
Originally posted by jonb

My thoughts exactly! plus we can always save and still get the combi boiler lol - I haven't had the chance to get the roof down and take her for a spin in the sun yet. Can't wait to get her on the road!

Lewy

Go to Top of Page

Lewy
The Corn Snake Admin

United Kingdom
2874 Posts

Posted - 31/07/2008 :  15:04:49  Show Profile  Visit Lewy's Homepage  Click to see Lewy's MSN Messenger address
Thought it was about time for a Cliff and Richard update.

Had Cliff and Richard a couple of months now - they have settled in fine Kaz is forever saying I love my toads more than I love her

Here's a pic of the set up now the plants have grown a bit - All live planting, some plants from B&Q and others Orchids from my old plant collection (the only ones that haven't died)

Moss covered rocks were added from wild collecting in the woods. They love to hide under the moss.

Here another close up of Cliff:
Notice they change colour regularly (depending on their surroundings)

Lewy

Go to Top of Page

Lewy
The Corn Snake Admin

United Kingdom
2874 Posts

Posted - 31/07/2008 :  15:04:49  Show Profile  Visit Lewy's Homepage  Click to see Lewy's MSN Messenger address
Thought it was about time for a Cliff and Richard update.

Had Cliff and Richard a couple of months now - they have settled in fine Kaz is forever saying I love my toads more than I love her

Here's a pic of the set up now the plants have grown a bit - All live planting, some plants from B&Q and others Orchids from my old plant collection (the only ones that haven't died)

Moss covered rocks were added from wild collecting in the woods. They love to hide under the moss.

Here another close up of Cliff:
Notice they change colour regularly (depending on their surroundings)

Lewy

Go to Top of Page

Blackecho
The Corn Snake Admin

United Kingdom
4379 Posts

Posted - 31/07/2008 :  15:58:32  Show Profile  Click to see Blackecho's MSN Messenger address  Send Blackecho a Yahoo! Message
Nice, not exactly pretty, but nice

www.theroyalpython.co.uk/forum

Go to Top of Page

Blackecho
The Corn Snake Admin

United Kingdom
4379 Posts

Posted - 31/07/2008 :  15:58:32  Show Profile  Click to see Blackecho's MSN Messenger address  Send Blackecho a Yahoo! Message
Nice, not exactly pretty, but nice

www.theroyalpython.co.uk/forum

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000