lot of fish
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

173 Posts

Posted - 05/06/2008 :  20:13:22  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by matty18714

I have to ask you (as your the person with the nearest age to mine) how do you manage to persuade your parents to let you get more reps?!?!!

you canot shame otherwise my house would be full of pets

corns de best

1 dog
1 rabbit
6 ginie pigs
lot of fish
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

173 Posts

Posted - 05/06/2008 :  20:13:22  Show Profile
quote:

I have to ask you (as your the person with the nearest age to mine) how do you manage to persuade your parents to let you get more reps?!?!!

you canot shame otherwise my house would be full of pets

corns de best

1 dog
1 rabbit
6 ginie pigs
lot of fish
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

117 Posts

Posted - 06/06/2008 :  15:56:31  Show Profile
He's got such sweet, innocent looking eyes!
Very cute!
Excellent photos too!

Edited by - n/a on 06/06/2008 15:57:16
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

117 Posts

Posted - 06/06/2008 :  15:56:31  Show Profile
He's got such sweet, innocent looking eyes!
Very cute!
Excellent photos too!

Edited by - n/a on 06/06/2008 15:57:16
Go to Top of Page

BlueTongueDan
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1462 Posts

Posted - 07/06/2008 :  12:13:11  Show Profile  Visit BlueTongueDan's Homepage  Click to see BlueTongueDan's MSN Messenger address
quote:

Well, It started as one snake and thats it.
But my mum doesn't really mind them at all now.
They're all in my room and i do every thing for them, so my mum doesn't have to have any thing to do with them.

I think the main reason she's ok with them is the fact that she knows how serious i am about keeping these animals...

Thanks everyone, i love the 'ugly duckling' description

www.youtube.com/BlueTongueDan
Go to Top of Page

BlueTongueDan
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1462 Posts

Posted - 07/06/2008 :  12:13:11  Show Profile  Visit BlueTongueDan's Homepage  Click to see BlueTongueDan's MSN Messenger address
quote:

Well, It started as one snake and thats it.
But my mum doesn't really mind them at all now.
They're all in my room and i do every thing for them, so my mum doesn't have to have any thing to do with them.

I think the main reason she's ok with them is the fact that she knows how serious i am about keeping these animals...

Thanks everyone, i love the 'ugly duckling' description

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

608 Posts

Posted - 07/06/2008 :  12:29:13  Show Profile
your so lucky lol
i have to wait till my 16th to get my 1st rep

1.1.0 Dog
2.1.0 Cat
0.1.0 Leopard Gecko
R.I.P WINNIE 7.7.08 - 29.8.09
0.1.0 Bearded Dragon

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

608 Posts

Posted - 07/06/2008 :  12:29:13  Show Profile
your so lucky lol
i have to wait till my 16th to get my 1st rep

1.1.0 Dog
2.1.0 Cat
0.1.0 Leopard Gecko
R.I.P WINNIE 7.7.08 - 29.8.09
0.1.0 Bearded Dragon

Go to Top of Page

liverpoolmadman
Hatchling

United Kingdom
375 Posts

Posted - 10/06/2008 :  18:50:14  Show Profile  Visit liverpoolmadman's Homepage
westerns are really good they come out more in the day then corns I had mine 5years GOT BITTEN ONCE so here goes IF IT HAPPENS 2 U REMOVE ALL RINGS AND TAKE A COUPLE OF PIRATON now if he holds on just put ur hand in2 water he will let go u dont need hospital and it feels just like a bee sting THE reason I got bitten i had read on the net u can offer up a mouse to them WHICH I DID but the mouse split leaving blood on my hand then the little devil came back for seconds so my finger took the bruntIF YOU ALREADY NO ALL THIS WELL SORRY IF YOU DONT HOPE IT HELPS

Go to Top of Page

liverpoolmadman
Hatchling

United Kingdom
375 Posts

Posted - 10/06/2008 :  18:50:14  Show Profile  Visit liverpoolmadman's Homepage
westerns are really good they come out more in the day then corns I had mine 5years GOT BITTEN ONCE so here goes IF IT HAPPENS 2 U REMOVE ALL RINGS AND TAKE A COUPLE OF PIRATON now if he holds on just put ur hand in2 water he will let go u dont need hospital and it feels just like a bee sting THE reason I got bitten i had read on the net u can offer up a mouse to them WHICH I DID but the mouse split leaving blood on my hand then the little devil came back for seconds so my finger took the bruntIF YOU ALREADY NO ALL THIS WELL SORRY IF YOU DONT HOPE IT HELPS

Go to Top of Page

BlueTongueDan
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1462 Posts

Posted - 11/06/2008 :  22:12:28  Show Profile  Visit BlueTongueDan's Homepage  Click to see BlueTongueDan's MSN Messenger address
Thanks for the advice!
Have you seen this?
http://www.herpnet.net/bite/

Go to Top of Page

BlueTongueDan
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1462 Posts

Posted - 11/06/2008 :  22:12:28  Show Profile  Visit BlueTongueDan's Homepage  Click to see BlueTongueDan's MSN Messenger address
Thanks for the advice!
Have you seen this?
http://www.herpnet.net/bite/

Go to Top of Page

Lewy
The Corn Snake Admin

United Kingdom
2874 Posts

Posted - 12/06/2008 :  09:34:44  Show Profile  Visit Lewy's Homepage  Click to see Lewy's MSN Messenger address
We got A hoggie last week when we went to the Doncaster Rep Show - Haven't had time to take photos of him yet though

I've been getting shouted at for not taking photos of the newest snakes - Cyd and Casper get all the attention, will have to dig the camera out tonight and get some good photos of the newest!

Wo that's some bite they have Dan - they are supposed to be like bee sting if you are allergic you can swell like in the photos.

I got stung by what we thought was a wasp a couple of weeks ago and my arm swelled up like the one in the photo - had to go to A&E in the end and they gave me peritin and a major dose of antibiotics.

Just hope I don't get bitten by the hoggie or I'll have big fat sausage fingers again

Lewy

THE CORN SNAKE.co.uk Team

Go to Top of Page

Lewy
The Corn Snake Admin

United Kingdom
2874 Posts

Posted - 12/06/2008 :  09:34:44  Show Profile  Visit Lewy's Homepage  Click to see Lewy's MSN Messenger address
We got A hoggie last week when we went to the Doncaster Rep Show - Haven't had time to take photos of him yet though

I've been getting shouted at for not taking photos of the newest snakes - Cyd and Casper get all the attention, will have to dig the camera out tonight and get some good photos of the newest!

Wo that's some bite they have Dan - they are supposed to be like bee sting if you are allergic you can swell like in the photos.

I got stung by what we thought was a wasp a couple of weeks ago and my arm swelled up like the one in the photo - had to go to A&E in the end and they gave me peritin and a major dose of antibiotics.

Just hope I don't get bitten by the hoggie or I'll have big fat sausage fingers again

Lewy

THE CORN SNAKE.co.uk Team

Go to Top of Page

matty18714
The Count of Corniness

United Kingdom
4428 Posts

Posted - 12/06/2008 :  09:34:49  Show Profile
I cant beleive it caused all that swelling. At least he said there wasnt much actual pain and it was only a feeding accident.

Go to Top of Page

matty18714
The Count of Corniness

United Kingdom
4428 Posts

Posted - 12/06/2008 :  09:34:49  Show Profile
I cant beleive it caused all that swelling. At least he said there wasnt much actual pain and it was only a feeding accident.

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000