New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

n/a
deleted

101 Posts

Posted - 04/06/2009 :  20:57:30  Show Profile
ok people ive had an idea

im thinking f building a waterfall for snowys viv.
im gonna use slate ad rocks and its gonna sit i a glass tray so as the water dont get everywhere.

do u think snowy will use it ( for drinking or bathing ) and any donts that i should take into consideration

mat

only the one corn ....... for now ;-)

Brookestar
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2361 Posts

Posted - 04/06/2009 :  21:07:57  Show Profile  Click to see Brookestar's MSN Messenger address
you dont need w waterfall mate it will prob scare you corn more than anything
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

101 Posts

Posted - 04/06/2009 :  21:17:44  Show Profile
oh

i went to a pet shop yesterday and they had a corn in a viv ( about 5ft viv ) and it was set up as a display and they had a waterfall in it and it looked incredible so i thought i would copy it.
how come it will scare the snake , cause of the moving water

mat

Go to Top of Page

gingerpony
Queen Bee

United Kingdom
10455 Posts

Posted - 04/06/2009 :  21:35:01  Show Profile  Click to see gingerpony's MSN Messenger address
the main problem is it will increase the humidity too much, leaving your snake open to health problems such as RIs and scale rot.

cornsnakes, ratsnakes, bullsnakes, boas and day geckos

Go to Top of Page

Remmy
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1188 Posts

Posted - 04/06/2009 :  21:39:48  Show Profile
Some pet shops will do anything to sell their stock. If it looks good people will buy it. They are not bothered about what it does to the snake.
Go to Top of Page

muppet9976
Hatchling

United Kingdom
254 Posts

Posted - 04/06/2009 :  21:46:11  Show Profile  Click to see muppet9976's MSN Messenger address
if you wanted to build a waterfall, you could still do it, just perhaps put it in your garden and make a mini pond, or get an amphibian that would like it more.

1.0.0 Amel Corn - Fluffy!
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

101 Posts

Posted - 05/06/2009 :  16:20:45  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by muppet9976

if you wanted to build a waterfall, you could still do it, just perhaps put it in your garden and make a mini pond, or get an amphibian that would like it more.

i got a bargain i bought 20 cans of food today normally 79p each and i got them for 10p each....... all i gotta do know is buy a dog lol.

good idea muppet but i think i will leave it as the house is not really big enough for any more pets

mat

Go to Top of Page

muppet9976
Hatchling

United Kingdom
254 Posts

Posted - 05/06/2009 :  19:39:31  Show Profile  Click to see muppet9976's MSN Messenger address
ha ok then.
so you only bought some dog food because it was on offer, and not because you have a dog?
lol!

1.0.0 Amel Corn - Fluffy!
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

101 Posts

Posted - 05/06/2009 :  20:32:03  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by muppet9976

ha ok then.
so you only bought some dog food because it was on offer, and not because you have a dog?
lol!

sorry muppet its just me being silly
you said i could build a waterfall and then build a pond or get an anphibian to go with it

mat

Go to Top of Page

a33272
our battery charger

United Kingdom
3063 Posts

Posted - 06/06/2009 :  10:48:04  Show Profile  Visit a33272's Homepage  Send a33272 an AOL message  Click to see a33272's MSN Messenger address
if you really wwanted a water fall if ya viv, maybe you could put a small fan about it drawing the air out whch should sort the humity issue out

0.1.0 creamsicle corn-Marmalade
1.0.0 jungle carpet python-Bumble
1.0.0 corn Casper

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000