calling experienced snake owners
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

sexychef
The Corn Snake Moderator

United Kingdom
937 Posts

Posted - 04/06/2009 :  19:40:34  Show Profile  Click to see sexychef's MSN Messenger address
i know this is a random one.
i am going on holiday in september. i have asked a mate to come in and change the water and clean out my snakes when i go. but i would like some one with knowledge to be able to be on call in case something goes wrong. i live in liverpool city centre. i would much appriciate any help.

gingerpony
Queen Bee

United Kingdom
10455 Posts

Posted - 04/06/2009 :  21:16:27  Show Profile  Click to see gingerpony's MSN Messenger address
if only you weren't the wrong side o' t'hill..........
having said that i know i can do Liverpool in an hour, and it's potentially only a phone call..............

cornsnakes, ratsnakes, bullsnakes, boas and day geckos

Go to Top of Page

sexychef
The Corn Snake Moderator

United Kingdom
937 Posts

Posted - 04/06/2009 :  21:38:45  Show Profile  Click to see sexychef's MSN Messenger address
damn liverpool being so low on reptile keepers. even the rep shops here have had the same stock in for over a year. but anyway is that a small maybe gingerpony if i cant find any 1 closer. might enquire about boarding at a rep shop i know mmm any 1 reakon thats a good idea. the shop is clean and tidy and got my hoggy to eat free of charge they kept him for 2 weeks and didnt even charge for food.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000