first corn pipies of the year
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

n/a
deleted

316 Posts

Posted - 29/05/2008 :  11:37:05  Show Profile
no heads out yet im expecting these to all be normals het caramel/amel and stripe ie butter stripe
first one to slit

this one i slit, i usally manually pip 24 to 48 hours later if not all had done so but this one was so collapsed i wanted to check all was ok as the egg was touching in the middle, all looks fine and this late in the game manual piping wont do it any harm

now in saying that the rest still look like they have a little way to go as some havent started to collapse and seeing as they are really soft all probs leave the rest to pip them selfs, so soft that a aceidently put my nail in one with out any presure, but again it will be fine as once one started the rest wont be long behind

www.cornmorphs.webs.com www.southwestpythons.webs.com

matty18714
The Count of Corniness

United Kingdom
4428 Posts

Posted - 29/05/2008 :  12:29:02  Show Profile
The eggs all look great, and very healthy

Go to Top of Page

matty18714
The Count of Corniness

United Kingdom
4428 Posts

Posted - 29/05/2008 :  12:29:02  Show Profile
The eggs all look great, and very healthy

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

236 Posts

Posted - 29/05/2008 :  19:51:45  Show Profile
Great pics.....can't wait to see them out!!!!!!

4.2.0 dogs
1.1.0 cats
25.8.34 bettas
2.2.0 corn
1.1.0 brb
1.0.0 teenager
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

236 Posts

Posted - 29/05/2008 :  19:51:45  Show Profile
Great pics.....can't wait to see them out!!!!!!

4.2.0 dogs
1.1.0 cats
25.8.34 bettas
2.2.0 corn
1.1.0 brb
1.0.0 teenager
Go to Top of Page

gingerpony
Queen Bee

United Kingdom
10455 Posts

Posted - 31/05/2008 :  14:17:22  Show Profile  Click to see gingerpony's MSN Messenger address
Hi roselyn, sorry I'm hijacking your thread but I've got a nose poking out of one of Birch's eggs too :-)

but what on earth do I do next? I've got little faunariums ready, with water bowls and hides in and a heat strip to put it/them on. How long do I leave this little fella to hatch himself or when should I intervene? How long do I leave the rest of the eggs for before writing them off? Do they shed or feed first? Help!

cornsnakes, ratsnakes, bullsnakes, boas and day geckos

Go to Top of Page

gingerpony
Queen Bee

United Kingdom
10455 Posts

Posted - 31/05/2008 :  14:17:22  Show Profile  Click to see gingerpony's MSN Messenger address
Hi roselyn, sorry I'm hijacking your thread but I've got a nose poking out of one of Birch's eggs too :-)

but what on earth do I do next? I've got little faunariums ready, with water bowls and hides in and a heat strip to put it/them on. How long do I leave this little fella to hatch himself or when should I intervene? How long do I leave the rest of the eggs for before writing them off? Do they shed or feed first? Help!

cornsnakes, ratsnakes, bullsnakes, boas and day geckos

Go to Top of Page

saddleninja
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1400 Posts

Posted - 31/05/2008 :  20:57:56  Show Profile  Click to see saddleninja's MSN Messenger address  Send saddleninja a Yahoo! Message
i used cricket boxes with some kitchen towel and a milk carton top for water, they will shed first the offer them a pinkie,oh and post some pics. ps don`t force them out, they will come out when they are ready

1 amel
1 okeette
2 normals
1 rosy rat x
3 royals

1 cali king
1 publean milk
1 yemen chameleon
2 orange spotted agamas
1 colombian rainbow boa
Go to Top of Page

saddleninja
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1400 Posts

Posted - 31/05/2008 :  20:57:56  Show Profile  Click to see saddleninja's MSN Messenger address  Send saddleninja a Yahoo! Message
i used cricket boxes with some kitchen towel and a milk carton top for water, they will shed first the offer them a pinkie,oh and post some pics. ps don`t force them out, they will come out when they are ready

1 amel
1 okeette
2 normals
1 rosy rat x
3 royals

1 cali king
1 publean milk
1 yemen chameleon
2 orange spotted agamas
1 colombian rainbow boa
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic