New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

CAL
Hatchling

United Kingdom
146 Posts

Posted - 21/05/2009 :  14:23:18  Show Profile  Visit CAL's Homepage
I've just had some excellent after sales service from Habistat which I thought I ought to share.

On monday I was cleaning around the cupboard under my viv and I moved the socket on my Habistat thermostat around. There was a loud pop and flash of light and all the power to the viv died. I checked the fuses on the light, mat and thermostat and found that the thermostat fuse had blown. I replaced it with another fuse but found the thermostat was permanantly on regardless of the temperature at which I set the controls.

I sent the thermostat back to Habistat at 12pm on Tuesday and have just recieved it back, 2pm thursday. At the same time as posting it off I sent an email with a detailled account of what happened and within 30mins I had a reply from the MD apologising for the failure and requesting me to double check all my wiring.

I think this is excellent service, particularly when I bought my thermostat from my local reptile shop and not directly from them.

Its nice to have some real customer service with polite communications dealt with in a timely manner. I wouldn't hesitate in buying any other habistat products or contacting them directly for guidance in the future

0.0.1 Cornsnake: Monty, 10 years old, 5ft 3".

Budaholic
Yearling

United Kingdom
689 Posts

Posted - 21/05/2009 :  17:39:34  Show Profile  Visit Budaholic's Homepage
Always good to hear of companies providing a decent service. All to rare these days unfortunately.

Well done Habistat!

Corn Snake Forum Members Map

Please add your details HERE
Go to Top of Page

lee2308
The Corn Snake Moderator

United Kingdom
3348 Posts

Posted - 21/05/2009 :  17:48:45  Show Profile  Click to see lee2308's MSN Messenger address
habistat are good,i sent one back and did'nt even have a receipt to prove how old it was.All my stats are habistats,would'nt buy any other.

Edited by - lee2308 on 21/05/2009 19:12:40
Go to Top of Page

matty18714
The Count of Corniness

United Kingdom
4428 Posts

Posted - 21/05/2009 :  17:58:10  Show Profile
I agree with Lee, I wouldnt buy any other brands. I had to send away one of my stats, came back pretty fast.

Go to Top of Page

gingerpony
Queen Bee

United Kingdom
10455 Posts

Posted - 21/05/2009 :  21:26:55  Show Profile  Click to see gingerpony's MSN Messenger address
nice to know they have excellent customer service
you tend to hear more about bad companies than the good one, so well done Euro Rep/Habistat!

cornsnakes, ratsnakes, bullsnakes, boas and day geckos

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000