skittles is gettin to be a right fatty
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

hayleyb93
Hatchling

United Kingdom
285 Posts

Posted - 19/05/2009 :  16:04:12  Show Profile  Visit hayleyb93's Homepage  Click to see hayleyb93's MSN Messenger address
Ok so Skittles is about 3ft long now, i think i may have overfed as he isnt that old but ssh. Anyway going to build him a viv in the summer and was wondering how big to build, I dont want a little one that when he is older he doesnt have much room. Is 6ft too big for a full grown snake. He isnt full grown (i hope) so ill be putting a divide in it until he is big enough to use all tank but i was wondering if i could get away with maby 4 ft. But i like to fill the tank with stuff, I have a 4ft tank for my beardie but it looks very small as my aunt has a full grown corn and it would be too big for the 4ft tank. And also, on the DIY section you have holes for what im thinkin is vents? How did you get a hole that size, is it done with a drill or what?

1.0.0 Snow Corn: Skittles
1.0.0 Bearded Dragon: Edd
1.0.0 Dog: Oscar
0.0.1 African Mantis: Mildred

matty18714
The Count of Corniness

United Kingdom
4428 Posts

Posted - 19/05/2009 :  16:57:54  Show Profile
3ft vivs are used alot for corn but I prefer 4ft personaly. If your worried about his weight put a few recent pic's up and give his weight and length and we will let you know.

Go to Top of Page

hayleyb93
Hatchling

United Kingdom
285 Posts

Posted - 19/05/2009 :  17:01:03  Show Profile  Visit hayleyb93's Homepage  Click to see hayleyb93's MSN Messenger address
i wouldnt say worried as such, just freaked out the rate he is growing i dont think he is fat but just quite big for his age.e :D i think a 4ft tank will do then and ill just hope that maby he will stop growing soonish...i hope.

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

58 Posts

Posted - 19/05/2009 :  17:45:22  Show Profile
holes can be drilled with a hole saw just fits in a drill

michael

1.0.0 Tom a 10 month old Flourescent orange Corn 29 inches and growing fast

Go to Top of Page

hayleyb93
Hatchling

United Kingdom
285 Posts

Posted - 19/05/2009 :  20:56:11  Show Profile  Visit hayleyb93's Homepage  Click to see hayleyb93's MSN Messenger address
ahh right thanks :D

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000