New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

liverpoolmadman
Hatchling

United Kingdom
375 Posts

Posted - 09/05/2009 :  17:34:18  Show Profile  Visit liverpoolmadman's Homepage
HI GUYS, My little girlie TERRI has not eaten for 3 weeks now, she is approx 10months old born JULY 24TH LAST YEAR, she has shed and fed extremely well until now. she is in her own small faunarium sharing the heat pad from EFFIES VIV ie she is in his tank in her own tank. she looks well enough no obvious signs of distress and i am going away in couple of weeks and getting worried about her not feeding before I go away. ANYONE GOT ANY SUGGESTIONS PLEASE IM WORRIED SICK NOW.

P.S. HER TEMP IS 28 HOT END, the thing is EFFIE EATS LIKE A PIG AND ALWAYS HAS

hillzi
The Lost boy.

United Kingdom
3984 Posts

Posted - 09/05/2009 :  18:34:08  Show Profile
Temp sounds fine, you tried branining snake?

Theres something on here involving pinkie smoothie, I'll try dig it up for you.

edit/ here it is. http://www.thecornsnake.co.uk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=3343&SearchTerms=pinkie,smoothie

might be the time of year, although correct me if I'm wrong, coming to the end of corn snake breeding season. my males around a year and a half, he kept trying to get out but still fed.

Edited by - hillzi on 09/05/2009 18:35:38
Go to Top of Page

liverpoolmadman
Hatchling

United Kingdom
375 Posts

Posted - 09/05/2009 :  18:37:28  Show Profile  Visit liverpoolmadman's Homepage
*you tried branining snake?* DNT WANNA KILL ME LITTLE GIRLIE lol oh I see you meant BRAINING THE MOUSEY PMSL BUT THANKS FOR THE INFO as im a scouser you will have to excuse my sense of humour!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go to Top of Page

Tizzy
The Corn Snake Moderator

United Kingdom
1202 Posts

Posted - 09/05/2009 :  18:46:29  Show Profile
Pinky smoothies are more for hatchlings, i'd try braining and also not handling the snake at all for a while just change water and offer food every 5 days or so. Sill no joy you could try chick scenting a fuzzy?

3.2.0 corns 0.3.1 Leopard Geckos, 0.1.0 Mad Staffys 1.0.0 Moggie. 1.2.0. Devils in training.

Go to Top of Page

liverpoolmadman
Hatchling

United Kingdom
375 Posts

Posted - 09/05/2009 :  18:49:32  Show Profile  Visit liverpoolmadman's Homepage
quote:
Originally posted by Tizzy

Pinky smoothies are more for hatchlings, i'd try braining and also not handling the snake at all for a while just change water and offer food every 5 days or so. Sill no joy you could try chick scenting a fuzzy?

CHEERS TIZZY just worried sense less, local pet shop owner says nowt to worry bout but hell she is like one of me own kiddies (that I dont have) and lost a westie last year so scared stiff sommat is wrong with little un lol

Go to Top of Page

hillzi
The Lost boy.

United Kingdom
3984 Posts

Posted - 09/05/2009 :  19:13:04  Show Profile
Oooh ahah you know what I mean

She'll be fine theyr'e designed to not eat regularly, so if she keeps her weight up, she'll be fine
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000