1 versus 2 corns
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

n/a
deleted

44 Posts

Posted - 07/04/2009 :  11:38:12  Show Profile
Folks - my local reptile chappie tells me he's getting some more hatchlings / yearlings in this wek, and I know I'm going to be very tempted to get a pal for Maisie. I say Maisie - I don't know what sex she(he?) is, and there's the problem. If I get another and they turn out to be different sexes I'm not sure I want a house full of baby snakes.

When do they become sexually mature? How long is gestation?

What would y'all do if you were me?

lee2308
The Corn Snake Moderator

United Kingdom
3348 Posts

Posted - 07/04/2009 :  12:02:35  Show Profile  Click to see lee2308's MSN Messenger address
If i were you i would get a seperate viv if you want another or at least find out for definate their sexes as under age nookie will lead to problems,thats not to say that having two snakes the same sex wont lead to problems.

Go to Top of Page

lee2308
The Corn Snake Moderator

United Kingdom
3348 Posts

Posted - 07/04/2009 :  12:02:35  Show Profile  Click to see lee2308's MSN Messenger address
If i were you i would get a seperate viv if you want another or at least find out for definate their sexes as under age nookie will lead to problems,thats not to say that having two snakes the same sex wont lead to problems.

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

44 Posts

Posted - 07/04/2009 :  13:52:44  Show Profile
Thanks - I've just read the thread on sharing a viv and now know that they will be in separate vivs for their own safety, IF I'm tempted.......

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

44 Posts

Posted - 07/04/2009 :  13:52:44  Show Profile
Thanks - I've just read the thread on sharing a viv and now know that they will be in separate vivs for their own safety, IF I'm tempted.......

Go to Top of Page

gingerpony
Queen Bee

United Kingdom
10455 Posts

Posted - 08/04/2009 :  22:04:45  Show Profile  Click to see gingerpony's MSN Messenger address
quote:
Originally posted by peegee

good call peegee

cornsnakes, ratsnakes, bullsnakes, boas and day geckos

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000