eating
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

n/a
deleted

18 Posts

Posted - 04/04/2009 :  21:20:52  Show Profile
i feed my corn snake case on thursday (4/2/9) he ate the pinky but he would not constrict it did i do something wrong it was my first feed and another question how long is it normaly till they will use the bathroom and do i need to give him a bath

a33272
our battery charger

United Kingdom
3063 Posts

Posted - 04/04/2009 :  21:55:24  Show Profile  Visit a33272's Homepage  Send a33272 an AOL message  Click to see a33272's MSN Messenger address
mine rarely constricts dont worry they dont when there young tend to pick it up as they get older. mine normally poo's after 2-3 days

0.1.0 creamsicle corn-Marmalade
1.0.0 jungle carpet python-Bumble
1.0.0 corn Casper

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

85 Posts

Posted - 04/04/2009 :  22:33:36  Show Profile
I was feeding mine a large mouse once a week, but she's a bit bigger, was wondering if someone could tell me if this is maybe too often? She takes it well each time, but I am concerned that she may be getting fat and a little lazy!

0.1.0 Corn Snake Sunglow
1.1.0 Bearded Dragons
Go to Top of Page

lee2308
The Corn Snake Moderator

United Kingdom
3348 Posts

Posted - 04/04/2009 :  22:44:17  Show Profile  Click to see lee2308's MSN Messenger address
they dont usly constrict when young,you could try having a little tug of war with him as if they prey was putting up a fight and he will soon learn to constrict it.

quote:
Originally posted by SUSAN L HORSLEY

I was feeding mine a large mouse once a week, but she's a bit bigger, was wondering if someone could tell me if this is maybe too often? She takes it well each time, but I am concerned that she may be getting fat and a little lazy!

once a week is fine,if you think she is getting podgy try letting her climb the stairs a few times,it's a great work out for them.

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

85 Posts

Posted - 04/04/2009 :  23:26:46  Show Profile
been trying that one lee and she kinda just lays there and looks at me as if to say 'in your dreams mate' Perserverance is the name of the game though, that an a bath every couple of days as she is pretty active in there!

0.1.0 Corn Snake Sunglow
1.1.0 Bearded Dragons
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000