New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

hillzi
The Lost boy.

United Kingdom
3984 Posts

Posted - 22/03/2009 :  20:43:21  Show Profile
Okay I know its miles off (june to be exact )

But thinking about getting me a cali 08 king, seen a good bargain online with setup £150.

Do they require any more experience than corns and same set up?

heatseeker872591
Hatchling

United Kingdom
355 Posts

Posted - 22/03/2009 :  21:02:29  Show Profile  Visit heatseeker872591's Homepage
im not sure, i know they can be very very cannibalistic lol

[URL=http://www.mybannermaker.com/link.php?nurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mybannermaker.com][/URL]
Go to Top of Page

lee2308
The Corn Snake Moderator

United Kingdom
3348 Posts

Posted - 22/03/2009 :  21:38:07  Show Profile  Click to see lee2308's MSN Messenger address
pretty much the same as corns,why not check out kaz's brilliant care sheet on www.thekingsnake.co.uk before you get one and hs is right,you wont be able to keep two of those together.

Go to Top of Page

Blackecho
The Corn Snake Admin

United Kingdom
4379 Posts

Posted - 22/03/2009 :  21:48:52  Show Profile  Click to see Blackecho's MSN Messenger address  Send Blackecho a Yahoo! Message
Suck up

www.theroyalpython.co.uk/forum

Go to Top of Page

matty18714
The Count of Corniness

United Kingdom
4428 Posts

Posted - 22/03/2009 :  22:11:12  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by Blackecho

Suck up

and members are few and far between

Go to Top of Page

lee2308
The Corn Snake Moderator

United Kingdom
3348 Posts

Posted - 22/03/2009 :  22:40:24  Show Profile  Click to see lee2308's MSN Messenger address
quote:
Originally posted by Blackecho

Suck up

LOL got to big it up to get some more members as matty said,plus kaz has been working on it

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

589 Posts

Posted - 23/03/2009 :  06:58:30  Show Profile
You cant keep a king snake with your corn snake, it will eat him,

but they are nice snakes...especially Mexi Blacks

Rat World, Frozen Rats/Multis/Gerbils/Mice

T.0845 250 0020

2.3.0. Royals.1.2.0 Corns. RIP Sadie

Go to Top of Page

hillzi
The Lost boy.

United Kingdom
3984 Posts

Posted - 28/03/2009 :  21:38:14  Show Profile
Noo way was i gonna house a king with corns or with other kings. Yeah seen some documentaries of kings and how american ones live and eat other kings, one ate a rattler!
Not sure though, thinking of a T. not a python though i don't think I'm experienced enough yet to handle a fifteen foot monster. Lol!

Maybe another corn or a king mind isn't made up. Don't really want a beardie or leo, don't like the way you handle them. scratchy demons!
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

32 Posts

Posted - 28/03/2009 :  21:51:44  Show Profile
I have various kings including some lovely hatchlings and they are great.
Thinking of it I have a lot more kings now than corns and rats.

Plenty of retics and burms

Go to Top of Page

Kehhlyr
ǝʞɐɔ sǝʌoן

United Kingdom
8173 Posts

Posted - 28/03/2009 :  23:45:31  Show Profile  Visit Kehhlyr's Homepage  Click to see Kehhlyr's MSN Messenger address
quote:
Originally posted by hillzi

Not sure though, thinking of a T. not a python though i don't think I'm experienced enough yet to handle a fifteen foot monster. Lol!

Maybe another corn or a king mind isn't made up. Don't really want a beardie or leo, don't like the way you handle them. scratchy demons!

Some T's are better for experienced handlers as well, so you'll need to go careful on that one as well.
Royal pythons only hit about 4-5 feet, about the same size as a decent cornsnake.
Beardies aren't as scratchy as they look and seem, but cost a bit more for the setup. They're brilliantly sociable lizards though.

-=Kehhlyr - The Resident Loon

Go to Top of Page

hillzi
The Lost boy.

United Kingdom
3984 Posts

Posted - 29/03/2009 :  11:34:21  Show Profile
Yeah I've been to gatorland in florida and got a keeper for a day pass. went into this reptile shed and there were;

3 albino burms (had one round my neck )
about 8 beardies (and one took a dump and sat in my hair and scratched my head.)
about 20 T's there was a goliath but it was too vicious to hold i got some little grey thingy theyr'e really light and tickly
held a hugee corn about 5.9ft!
a water monitor
and loads of other beasties, really nice set ups aswell. Yanks know what theyr'e doing!

So kinda tempted me with the corn there but I'm still not sure. probably another corn.

and might not have to wait untill june. an installment of £50 is heading my way on Wednesday and another £40 on Thursday, still need to get a stat and mometers and other rept bits
Go to Top of Page

Kazerella
The Corn Snake Admin

United Kingdom
3093 Posts

Posted - 30/03/2009 :  14:28:09  Show Profile  Visit Kazerella's Homepage
I like Lee, he's my friend. He's got a 'Get out of being Kingered free' card now.

Go to Top of Page

lee2308
The Corn Snake Moderator

United Kingdom
3348 Posts

Posted - 30/03/2009 :  15:32:25  Show Profile  Click to see lee2308's MSN Messenger address
quote:
Originally posted by Kazerella

I like Lee, he's my friend. He's got a 'Get out of being Kingered free' card now.

Phewwww,was'nt looking forward to my first kingering,blackecho will be wanting a kinger free card now but he's going to have to do some sucking up first

Go to Top of Page

Kazerella
The Corn Snake Admin

United Kingdom
3093 Posts

Posted - 30/03/2009 :  15:49:26  Show Profile  Visit Kazerella's Homepage
BE will never be safe from kingering- he always picks on me

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To: