vines
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

dantheman2944
Hatchling

United Kingdom
325 Posts

Posted - 28/02/2009 :  22:57:57  Show Profile  Click to see dantheman2944's MSN Messenger address
does anyone here use those artificial vines are they any good, does anybody have pics in action thanx dan

thanks to solid for the sig

Kazerella
The Corn Snake Admin

United Kingdom
3093 Posts

Posted - 28/02/2009 :  23:11:58  Show Profile  Visit Kazerella's Homepage
I've not got any, but I've heard they are appreciated in the viv

Go to Top of Page

Tizzy
The Corn Snake Moderator

United Kingdom
1202 Posts

Posted - 28/02/2009 :  23:32:23  Show Profile
I have one in my big viv and they use it alot for getting up to the hammock and i've also seen Ginge rubbing against it to start off his shed so yeah i guess they do appriciate it. Sorry no pics at the mo but i'll endevour to get some.

3.2.0 corns 0.3.1 Leopard Geckos, 0.1.0 Mad Staffys 1.0.0 Moggie. 1.2.0. Devils in training.

Go to Top of Page

dantheman2944
Hatchling

United Kingdom
325 Posts

Posted - 01/03/2009 :  02:24:45  Show Profile  Click to see dantheman2944's MSN Messenger address
thanx would be good to see some pics and thanx for the help

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

125 Posts

Posted - 01/03/2009 :  09:45:23  Show Profile
James has some vines in his viv - we didn't think he ever used them, but one day he was laying on the lip of his faunarium lip (and it's one of the high sided ones) so he must have climbed up them!

Like Tizzy says, they're quite rough as well so good for shedding. Only downside I can see with them is that they're quite hard to get poo off (due to their rough texture)...

We've just swapped our snake to a larger but lower viv so the vines are now in an S shape across his tank.

Go to Top of Page

Budaholic
Yearling

United Kingdom
689 Posts

Posted - 01/03/2009 :  11:01:46  Show Profile  Visit Budaholic's Homepage
I've put a couple of vines in mine but I don't have a snake yet. I hope he/she will use em!

Pics on my thread here - http://www.thecornsnake.co.uk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=2567
Go to Top of Page

Kazerella
The Corn Snake Admin

United Kingdom
3093 Posts

Posted - 01/03/2009 :  17:04:08  Show Profile  Visit Kazerella's Homepage
That's a nice set up Neil

Go to Top of Page

dantheman2944
Hatchling

United Kingdom
325 Posts

Posted - 01/03/2009 :  19:35:21  Show Profile  Click to see dantheman2944's MSN Messenger address
thanx for advice peeps

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

125 Posts

Posted - 02/03/2009 :  09:28:34  Show Profile
Thanks Kazeralla!

The blue box is his wet sphagnum moss hide so that isn't in there all the time - he had a dreadful shed last time so this time I wanted it to go well, and last night I saw him hanging out of it and his colours were beautiful! Found a complete shed in his fake plant last night so very happy!

The little blue procelein table my daughter bought from a pound shop so we can put his mice on there at feed time! Looks a bit too much like a sacrificial offering to me but James doesn't seem to mind!

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000