should i be worried?
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

n/a
deleted

21 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2009 :  21:07:53  Show Profile
after posting that she dosnt hide, she hasnt been seen since saturday.fed her at 7:30pm.she went into her cave and that is where she stayed.i have checked on her every day and she looks up but dosnt move much.is it poss that the pinky was a bit big and she is trying to digest it still? she has only been on the smallest pinkys i can find due to a regurge and three refusels.she dosnt look like she is in blue.

matty18714
The Count of Corniness

United Kingdom
4428 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2009 :  21:16:55  Show Profile
Im sure shes fine. Thye often retreat to their warm hide and stay there for a few days after a feed.

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

83 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2009 :  22:14:49  Show Profile
mine was also fed on sunday and no poop, he is in the cold end at the min, and is drinking water then going back to the cold end, my temps are ok, just going to let him get on with it for the next few days

0.1.0 boxer dog ruby
0.0.1 snow corn rocket
Go to Top of Page

Kazerella
The Corn Snake Admin

United Kingdom
3093 Posts

Posted - 05/02/2009 :  11:45:44  Show Profile  Visit Kazerella's Homepage
Corns always hide, it is rare you'll see them out and about so don't worry too much, especially if it's after a meal.

Think how many dads usually go sleep on the sofa after Sunday dinner? Rest aids digestion

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

21 Posts

Posted - 05/02/2009 :  17:41:08  Show Profile
check on her this morning and she was still under her cave,i lifted it up and she move like a rocket which was a releaf.she went back under her cave.came home from work to find her back in the vine.so that makes 5 days of hiding and now back to her old ways,she must be mad.
as i have said before she never hides.
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

83 Posts

Posted - 05/02/2009 :  18:55:07  Show Profile
most people would be happy if there snake never hid, cound yourself lucky as long as they have the choice to hide in the cold and warm end they i wouldnt worry!

0.1.0 boxer dog ruby
0.0.1 snow corn rocket
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

21 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2009 :  19:58:16  Show Profile
cleaned her out tonight and noticed her is in blue,slight grey from half way down her body to her tail,but her belly is almost white.

sorry for the blured pics ,she wouldnt stay still

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000