Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 4

n/a
deleted

201 Posts

Posted - 23/05/2008 :  16:10:58  Show Profile
Here here Rie , totally agree. It did come across as a bit harsh.

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

201 Posts

Posted - 23/05/2008 :  16:10:58  Show Profile
Here here Rie , totally agree. It did come across as a bit harsh.

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

526 Posts

Posted - 23/05/2008 :  20:33:23  Show Profile
Moveing swiftly on ¬_¬
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

526 Posts

Posted - 23/05/2008 :  20:33:23  Show Profile
Moveing swiftly on ¬_¬
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

891 Posts

Posted - 24/05/2008 :  20:03:18  Show Profile
Actually i wrote 'your incubator is set up wrong' - wow what a crime to make such a statement. I feel sorry for you that I appear to be such a threat for giving out info & not being able to post it in the 'correct' manner. LOL get over yourselves I could have said you must be useless not being able to gather info on how to correctly build an incubator before even thinking about breeding corn snakes, but I didn't.
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

891 Posts

Posted - 24/05/2008 :  20:03:18  Show Profile
Actually i wrote 'your incubator is set up wrong' - wow what a crime to make such a statement. I feel sorry for you that I appear to be such a threat for giving out info & not being able to post it in the 'correct' manner. LOL get over yourselves I could have said you must be useless not being able to gather info on how to correctly build an incubator before even thinking about breeding corn snakes, but I didn't.
Go to Top of Page

saddleninja
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1400 Posts

Posted - 24/05/2008 :  23:09:46  Show Profile  Click to see saddleninja's MSN Messenger address  Send saddleninja a Yahoo! Message
calm down

1 amel
1 okeette
2 normals
1 rosy rat x
3 royals

1 cali king
1 publean milk
1 yemen chameleon
2 orange spotted agamas
1 colombian rainbow boa
Go to Top of Page

saddleninja
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1400 Posts

Posted - 24/05/2008 :  23:09:46  Show Profile  Click to see saddleninja's MSN Messenger address  Send saddleninja a Yahoo! Message
calm down

1 amel
1 okeette
2 normals
1 rosy rat x
3 royals

1 cali king
1 publean milk
1 yemen chameleon
2 orange spotted agamas
1 colombian rainbow boa
Go to Top of Page

Kazerella
The Corn Snake Admin

United Kingdom
3093 Posts

Posted - 25/05/2008 :  12:16:40  Show Profile  Visit Kazerella's Homepage
Yes, calm down. otherwise we'll have to close this thread.

Be nice people!!

Go to Top of Page

Kazerella
The Corn Snake Admin

United Kingdom
3093 Posts

Posted - 25/05/2008 :  12:16:40  Show Profile  Visit Kazerella's Homepage
Yes, calm down. otherwise we'll have to close this thread.

Be nice people!!

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

182 Posts

Posted - 25/05/2008 :  12:38:47  Show Profile
Im sorry guys.

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

182 Posts

Posted - 25/05/2008 :  12:38:47  Show Profile
Im sorry guys.

Go to Top of Page

Lewy
The Corn Snake Admin

United Kingdom
2874 Posts

Posted - 25/05/2008 :  14:00:44  Show Profile  Visit Lewy's Homepage  Click to see Lewy's MSN Messenger address
I Know how easy it is to sound harsh when things are written in text, there's no tone to a text voice - The forum is here to help everyone and advice is always appreciated. Thanks for sorting things out between yourselves.

I know from the incubator self build guide that Kehhlyr posted to me to post in the downloads area; that Kehhlyr knows his stuff. There are many solutions to get to the same outcome, and there is no method that can be called the best. That's why the forum is a great help to everyone, as we can share our knowledge and our problems so future breeders and keepers wont make the same mistakes.

Opinions should always be welcome. I'm just happy we have a good community of people who can sort things out between themselves without the mods having to close things down, on another forum this may have ended up as an abusive swearing match... Thanks for keeping it clean.

Cheers,
Lewy

Lewy

THE CORN SNAKE.co.uk Team

Go to Top of Page

Lewy
The Corn Snake Admin

United Kingdom
2874 Posts

Posted - 25/05/2008 :  14:00:44  Show Profile  Visit Lewy's Homepage  Click to see Lewy's MSN Messenger address
I Know how easy it is to sound harsh when things are written in text, there's no tone to a text voice - The forum is here to help everyone and advice is always appreciated. Thanks for sorting things out between yourselves.

I know from the incubator self build guide that Kehhlyr posted to me to post in the downloads area; that Kehhlyr knows his stuff. There are many solutions to get to the same outcome, and there is no method that can be called the best. That's why the forum is a great help to everyone, as we can share our knowledge and our problems so future breeders and keepers wont make the same mistakes.

Opinions should always be welcome. I'm just happy we have a good community of people who can sort things out between themselves without the mods having to close things down, on another forum this may have ended up as an abusive swearing match... Thanks for keeping it clean.

Cheers,
Lewy

Lewy

THE CORN SNAKE.co.uk Team

Go to Top of Page

matty18714
The Count of Corniness

United Kingdom
4428 Posts

Posted - 25/05/2008 :  14:17:02  Show Profile
The voice of reason! :P

Go to Top of Page