sleeping??
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

n/a
deleted

2 Posts

Posted - 07/01/2009 :  01:20:17  Show Profile
My newly bought Corn is approx 4 months old. had him/her about 2 weeks and has been feeding well and comes out to play every night and enjoys it. Fed him last friday and hasnt come out of his box yet....well not that I've sen anyway. Lifted his house lid and seems quite happy. Is this normal i.e. spend 3-4 days in the hide?
cheers

Blackecho
The Corn Snake Admin

United Kingdom
4379 Posts

Posted - 07/01/2009 :  06:35:18  Show Profile  Click to see Blackecho's MSN Messenger address  Send Blackecho a Yahoo! Message
Yes, its quite normal.

www.theroyalpython.co.uk/forum

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

2 Posts

Posted - 07/01/2009 :  11:23:18  Show Profile
Thanks for that-I guess he'll apper when hes hungry!
Go to Top of Page

heatseeker872591
Hatchling

United Kingdom
355 Posts

Posted - 07/01/2009 :  14:43:14  Show Profile  Visit heatseeker872591's Homepage
makesure aswell that he spends enough time under his warm end hide and not most of it in the cool end hide as his body will be very cold. sometimes my snake is silly enough to leave his warm end hide and go under his cold end hide and sit there for long periods of time and be cold. i know its thermoregulation but id rather him be under his warm hide sat ontop of his heat mat than in a cold end hide lol after handling him i makesure he slithers under his warm end hide lol
Go to Top of Page

Karl
Hatchling

United Kingdom
121 Posts

Posted - 07/01/2009 :  20:43:10  Show Profile
Think yourself lucky, corns are constantly out compared to Brazilian Rainbow Boas (who only seem to come out between 3am and 3:01am, lol)

ooops, I bought another.........
Go to Top of Page

lozy89
Hatchling

United Kingdom
226 Posts

Posted - 07/01/2009 :  23:30:27  Show Profile
my snake does this 2, she usually retreats to her hide for a few nights when she is due 2 shed, i dont c her then, until hjer shed is over and shes bak out and about lol

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000