sheeding
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

n/a
deleted

21 Posts

Posted - 29/12/2008 :  10:30:25  Show Profile
my corn (sid) shedded the other week and the skin came of in bits came of the face an tale ok then about a week later shedded again but the lot came of in 1 is this anything to worry about.

Blackecho
The Corn Snake Admin

United Kingdom
4379 Posts

Posted - 29/12/2008 :  10:37:00  Show Profile  Click to see Blackecho's MSN Messenger address  Send Blackecho a Yahoo! Message
Do you mean two complete sheds in a week or that the head and tail came off first and then the body came off later?

www.theroyalpython.co.uk/forum

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

21 Posts

Posted - 29/12/2008 :  11:06:35  Show Profile
1st time it all came of as bits and bobs then 2nd time came of as 1 complete piece.

Go to Top of Page

heatseeker872591
Hatchling

United Kingdom
355 Posts

Posted - 13/01/2009 :  14:10:23  Show Profile  Visit heatseeker872591's Homepage
my snake sometimes sheds in bits, its no big deal as the shed skin of a snake is very fragile and can easily rip. just makesure theres no retained eye caps or shed left on the tail tip as these are serious. but what i do for my snake when he goes into blue is i hve 2 small water bowls down the hot end of the viv to create humidity. as apparantley thats what they need most of all when a shed is due, it seems to work on my snake
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000