What size Faunarium for young?
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Kehhlyr
ǝʞɐɔ sǝʌoן

United Kingdom
8173 Posts

Posted - 18/04/2008 :  15:24:31  Show Profile  Visit Kehhlyr's Homepage  Click to see Kehhlyr's MSN Messenger address
I was wondering what size faunarium/mini Viv that people recommend to use.
Although I've had eggs and young before, they've always gone to a local shop.
However, my daughter and niece want one, so does one of their friends.
I'd like to make sure that the hatchlings will be comfortable, and happy in the new homes.
I've never had my young for more than a week, so once they've hatched, I don't have a clue what to do with them.
Any help anyone, cheers.

-=Kehhlyr - The Resident Loon

n/a
deleted

316 Posts

Posted - 19/04/2008 :  12:44:36  Show Profile
i put mine in a heated viv stacked in cricket tubs individually from day one. (some people keep them together untill after there frist shed) they are all labbled stating sex, genectics and perents and have a feeding record taped to the outside of the lid. i should add untill there frist shed we keep them on slightly damt kitchen roll to prevent them from dring out.
i have to say the hatching i keep for my self i keep in the cricket tubs for a couple of months then move them up to a bigger tub and so on. you are going to have to keep them for at least a month if not more i dont let any go to the public unless they have had four or five feds in a row. to shops usally 3 unless they are willing to buy them as none feeders and then only to shops that i know they know what they are doing. ive rammbled abit lol sorry if theres anything your unsure on just ask

www.cornmorphs.webs.com www.southwestpythons.webs.com
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

316 Posts

Posted - 19/04/2008 :  12:44:36  Show Profile
i put mine in a heated viv stacked in cricket tubs individually from day one. (some people keep them together untill after there frist shed) they are all labbled stating sex, genectics and perents and have a feeding record taped to the outside of the lid. i should add untill there frist shed we keep them on slightly damt kitchen roll to prevent them from dring out.
i have to say the hatching i keep for my self i keep in the cricket tubs for a couple of months then move them up to a bigger tub and so on. you are going to have to keep them for at least a month if not more i dont let any go to the public unless they have had four or five feds in a row. to shops usally 3 unless they are willing to buy them as none feeders and then only to shops that i know they know what they are doing. ive rammbled abit lol sorry if theres anything your unsure on just ask

www.cornmorphs.webs.com www.southwestpythons.webs.com
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000