more eggs no pics yet
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

n/a
deleted

316 Posts

Posted - 08/04/2008 :  11:53:41  Show Profile
another female is laying today on day 8 aftershed on average my females tend to lay bet day 7 and 10 but im finding it hard to get as excited as i tend to about the eggs as i have a female on day 15 after shed and shes all i can think about hope she lays soon

www.cornmorphs.webs.com www.southwestpythons.webs.com

saddleninja
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1400 Posts

Posted - 11/04/2008 :  20:09:35  Show Profile  Click to see saddleninja's MSN Messenger address  Send saddleninja a Yahoo! Message
could i be nosey and ask how many hatchlings do you average a year, and have you bred a morph thats the 1st of its kind

1 amel
1 okeette
2 normals
1 rosy rat x
3 royals

1 cali king
1 publean milk
1 yemen chameleon
2 orange spotted agamas
1 colombian rainbow boa
Go to Top of Page

saddleninja
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1400 Posts

Posted - 11/04/2008 :  20:09:35  Show Profile  Click to see saddleninja's MSN Messenger address  Send saddleninja a Yahoo! Message
could i be nosey and ask how many hatchlings do you average a year, and have you bred a morph thats the 1st of its kind

1 amel
1 okeette
2 normals
1 rosy rat x
3 royals

1 cali king
1 publean milk
1 yemen chameleon
2 orange spotted agamas
1 colombian rainbow boa
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

201 Posts

Posted - 11/04/2008 :  22:21:47  Show Profile
hope she lays soon for you Roz. Keep us updated.

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

201 Posts

Posted - 11/04/2008 :  22:21:47  Show Profile
hope she lays soon for you Roz. Keep us updated.

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

316 Posts

Posted - 12/04/2008 :  00:17:45  Show Profile
hi guys she till hasnt layed starting to think i made a bobo and she was in hight of ovalation then shed at a time to make me think she was about to lay if theres nothing by tomorrow a male will be going back to her. with corns we should average around 80 to 100 this year that will increase over the next few years as some are not adults yet and there are still a few morphs im yet to get. we havent bred any thing yet that is a 1st of a kind but we are trying mainly with pythons and it more than likly that we will be frist in the uk 1st. we were trying tobe 1st in the uk this year with 88% jungle jags but it looks like a friend of ours will beat us to that post. but over the next five to six years we have a few things up our sleeves to become at least uk 1st and if we are lucky world 1st. ill keep you all posted

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

316 Posts

Posted - 12/04/2008 :  00:17:45  Show Profile
hi guys she till hasnt layed starting to think i made a bobo and she was in hight of ovalation then shed at a time to make me think she was about to lay if theres nothing by tomorrow a male will be going back to her. with corns we should average around 80 to 100 this year that will increase over the next few years as some are not adults yet and there are still a few morphs im yet to get. we havent bred any thing yet that is a 1st of a kind but we are trying mainly with pythons and it more than likly that we will be frist in the uk 1st. we were trying tobe 1st in the uk this year with 88% jungle jags but it looks like a friend of ours will beat us to that post. but over the next five to six years we have a few things up our sleeves to become at least uk 1st and if we are lucky world 1st. ill keep you all posted

Go to Top of Page

saddleninja
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1400 Posts

Posted - 12/04/2008 :  10:34:06  Show Profile  Click to see saddleninja's MSN Messenger address  Send saddleninja a Yahoo! Message
good luck

1 amel
1 okeette
2 normals
1 rosy rat x
3 royals

1 cali king
1 publean milk
1 yemen chameleon
2 orange spotted agamas
1 colombian rainbow boa
Go to Top of Page

saddleninja
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1400 Posts

Posted - 12/04/2008 :  10:34:06  Show Profile  Click to see saddleninja's MSN Messenger address  Send saddleninja a Yahoo! Message
good luck

1 amel
1 okeette
2 normals
1 rosy rat x
3 royals

1 cali king
1 publean milk
1 yemen chameleon
2 orange spotted agamas
1 colombian rainbow boa
Go to Top of Page