New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Tizzy
The Corn Snake Moderator

United Kingdom
1202 Posts

Posted - 05/12/2008 :  17:18:02  Show Profile
Hubby has just said that he would be a very happy bunny to get a blood-red for his birthday. If anyone knows of any in or near to bristol i would be very please to hear about it.

This from the bloke that told me when he moved in that if i got a snake he was moving out

3.2.0 corns 0.3.1 Leopard Geckos, 0.1.0 Mad Staffys 1.0.0 Moggie. 1.2.0. Devils in training.

Mancunian
Hatchling

United Kingdom
384 Posts

Posted - 05/12/2008 :  23:48:48  Show Profile
I think Roslyn on here had some blood reds for sale a while back. You could try her.

0.1.1 Corn Snakes (Elaphe guttata) CB07 Jasper (Amelanastic) CB07 Chicomecoatl (Anerythristic Aztec)
1.0.0 Royal Python (Python regius) CB07 Tibo (Normal)
1.1.0 California Kingsnakes (Lampropeltis getula californiae) CB05 Luka (B&W Banded) CB06 Lucien (Albino Banded)

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

362 Posts

Posted - 06/12/2008 :  09:48:07  Show Profile
I know South Coast Exotics had some when I was in there a while ago, but that is in Portsmouth.

1 Carolina Corn Snake
1 Royal Python
Go to Top of Page

liverpoolmadman
Hatchling

United Kingdom
375 Posts

Posted - 06/12/2008 :  10:52:14  Show Profile  Visit liverpoolmadman's Homepage
tizzy i know of a pet shop up here who has just had a clutch of BLOOD REDS BORN OCT24TH or there abouts but hes near liverpool want more details then email me

Go to Top of Page

Tizzy
The Corn Snake Moderator

United Kingdom
1202 Posts

Posted - 06/12/2008 :  14:38:15  Show Profile
Thanks guys, I've been in touch with a Roslyn (via preloved) so i'm assuming it's the same person, she has some very cute babies. It's just an issue of time and distance really, hubby's birthday is the 27th so i need to get one before chritsmas and leave it at mothers house in fun tank till the day.(no she doesn't know yet but i have keys and she has a spare room she never steps foot in, lol) It's just physically having time to get down there, plus then adding a tank of petrol it becomes a pricey snake. Really hoping to find something closer to home, or someone that has had experiance with a decent courier company who know what they're doing with reptiles.

3.2.0 corns 0.3.1 Leopard Geckos, 0.1.0 Mad Staffys 1.0.0 Moggie. 1.2.0. Devils in training.

Go to Top of Page

Mancunian
Hatchling

United Kingdom
384 Posts

Posted - 06/12/2008 :  18:14:19  Show Profile
There are several reptile taxis available. You will find them listed on RFUK.

0.1.1 Corn Snakes (Elaphe guttata) CB07 Jasper (Amelanastic) CB07 Chicomecoatl (Anerythristic Aztec)
1.0.0 Royal Python (Python regius) CB07 Tibo (Normal)
1.1.0 California Kingsnakes (Lampropeltis getula californiae) CB05 Luka (B&W Banded) CB06 Lucien (Albino Banded)

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000