want to get another corn, but...
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

n/a
deleted

44 Posts

Posted - 12/04/2008 :  01:05:38  Show Profile
really would like to get another corn. my corn is about 18months old n would wanna get a liitle un, like a 4 month old, hav a seperate viv could put it in but would want to put them together eventually. When would i be able to do this? Pretty sure, not 100% but charlie is a boy, would it be best to get male or female? Also, not that i do alot, but if i did n they were in same viv, i do not know anyone that would get the snake out of the tank to feed seperately from the other, any sugggestions. i hav people who will handle him but not get him out as he can b grouchy with people, sometimes me but he does not like people he dony know, n the people r not willing to work on this!!! sorry, long message!! thanks xx

n/a
deleted

44 Posts

Posted - 12/04/2008 :  01:07:59  Show Profile
lol! jus read my post back! ment, not that i go away alot but if i did go away etc... dont no any1 that would feed em seperately xx
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

44 Posts

Posted - 12/04/2008 :  01:07:59  Show Profile
lol! jus read my post back! ment, not that i go away alot but if i did go away etc... dont no any1 that would feed em seperately xx
Go to Top of Page

saddleninja
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1400 Posts

Posted - 12/04/2008 :  10:35:26  Show Profile  Click to see saddleninja's MSN Messenger address  Send saddleninja a Yahoo! Message
try and get the same sex if you don`t want to breed them

1 amel
1 okeette
2 normals
1 rosy rat x
3 royals

1 cali king
1 publean milk
1 yemen chameleon
2 orange spotted agamas
1 colombian rainbow boa
Go to Top of Page

saddleninja
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1400 Posts

Posted - 12/04/2008 :  10:35:26  Show Profile  Click to see saddleninja's MSN Messenger address  Send saddleninja a Yahoo! Message
try and get the same sex if you don`t want to breed them

1 amel
1 okeette
2 normals
1 rosy rat x
3 royals

1 cali king
1 publean milk
1 yemen chameleon
2 orange spotted agamas
1 colombian rainbow boa
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

118 Posts

Posted - 12/04/2008 :  19:38:54  Show Profile
hi, i keep 2 males together and as long as the smallest one is a fair size they should be ok together, and the small one wont get squashed, id get a male unless you want to breed them
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

118 Posts

Posted - 12/04/2008 :  19:38:54  Show Profile
hi, i keep 2 males together and as long as the smallest one is a fair size they should be ok together, and the small one wont get squashed, id get a male unless you want to breed them
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

44 Posts

Posted - 13/04/2008 :  02:14:20  Show Profile
k thanks, jus hav 2 sort out the feedin if i go away! can two sexes not stay together unless bein bread
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

44 Posts

Posted - 13/04/2008 :  02:14:20  Show Profile
k thanks, jus hav 2 sort out the feedin if i go away! can two sexes not stay together unless bein bread
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

11 Posts

Posted - 19/05/2008 :  10:48:45  Show Profile
i want to get another corn but my parents say i have to buy it myself and i only get £5 a week and that has to pay for anke food and the buss fair to school and back
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

11 Posts

Posted - 19/05/2008 :  10:48:45  Show Profile
i want to get another corn but my parents say i have to buy it myself and i only get £5 a week and that has to pay for anke food and the buss fair to school and back
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000