should i feed again
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

n/a
deleted

39 Posts

Posted - 08/11/2008 :  20:41:46  Show Profile
need help. last night i fed my snake a pinkie and went for a second and he seemed interested in it but then the lid was knocked down by me by accident and scared him. should i try him on another pinkie now

gingerpony
Queen Bee

United Kingdom
10455 Posts

Posted - 08/11/2008 :  20:51:39  Show Profile  Click to see gingerpony's MSN Messenger address
i'd let him digest this meal fully first. leave it till his next feed is due then offer him a second when he's finished the first. if he takes it - great, if he doesn't, i'd bang it straight back in the freezer for next time but not everyone will refreeze. if he does take 2 next time it might be worth increasing the number of days between feeds, only by a day or two. when he's regularly eating 2-3 pinkies per meal then he should be ok to move up to fuzzies

cornsnakes, ratsnakes, bullsnakes, boas and day geckos

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

39 Posts

Posted - 08/11/2008 :  20:58:05  Show Profile
ok i will leae it hes under his little hot hide now i done a daily cleaning inside his tank and he was wondering round for a while having a look around haha. i caught him last night trying to escape aswel pushing against the lid and i could see him shaking the top part of his body what he was pushing with he was trying his hardest but he has no chasnce with 4 clips on the lid haha
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000