Rainbow Boas?
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Lewy
The Corn Snake Admin

United Kingdom
2874 Posts

Posted - 31/10/2008 :  17:22:52  Show Profile  Visit Lewy's Homepage  Click to see Lewy's MSN Messenger address
Hi All - Me and Kaz have been working hard at getting the Rainbow Boa website up and running. www.therainbowboa.co.uk

Although we have still got the caresheets and downloads section to sort,I have added the forum today and it will be opening to the general public soon - But like always when we create a new site we would like to test things out first.

For those of you with rainbow boas or a interest in them - you can go and sign up on the rainbow boa forum - http://www.therainbowboa.co.uk/forum

If you would like to post some photos in the photos section of your rainbow boas...which you wouldn't mind us using on the main website photos page it will give us a head start on creating the downloads as well!

Thanks for all your help and hope you enjoy the site as much as you do this one!!!

Cheers
Lewy

Lewy

THE CORN SNAKE.co.uk Team

matty18714
The Count of Corniness

United Kingdom
4428 Posts

Posted - 31/10/2008 :  19:30:44  Show Profile
Nice forum Lewy

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

433 Posts

Posted - 31/10/2008 :  20:11:54  Show Profile
The page cannot be found
The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please try the following:

Make sure that the Web site address displayed in the address bar of your browser is spelled and formatted correctly.
If you reached this page by clicking a link, contact the Web site administrator to alert them that the link is incorrectly formatted.
Click the Back button to try another link.
HTTP Error 404 - File or directory not found.
Internet Information Services (IIS)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Technical Information (for support personnel)

Go to Microsoft Product Support Services and perform a title search for the words HTTP and 404.
Open IIS Help, which is accessible in IIS Manager (inetmgr), and search for topics titled Web Site Setup, Common Administrative Tasks, and About Custom Error Messages.

:(

Go to Top of Page

matty18714
The Count of Corniness

United Kingdom
4428 Posts

Posted - 31/10/2008 :  20:14:44  Show Profile
www.therainbowboa.co.uk/forum

Lewy didnt do it right

Go to Top of Page

gingerpony
Queen Bee

United Kingdom
10455 Posts

Posted - 31/10/2008 :  22:15:49  Show Profile  Click to see gingerpony's MSN Messenger address
i think Lewy's clicky link on one of the other theXXXsnake.co.uk sites worked.

i've registered AND posted comments

cornsnakes, ratsnakes, bullsnakes, boas and day geckos

Go to Top of Page

Lewy
The Corn Snake Admin

United Kingdom
2874 Posts

Posted - 01/11/2008 :  15:00:49  Show Profile  Visit Lewy's Homepage  Click to see Lewy's MSN Messenger address
Sorry my fault! Sorted now - That's what I get for using punctuation - Should never put a full stop after a link .

Lewy

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

471 Posts

Posted - 01/11/2008 :  19:06:47  Show Profile
Lewy, question.

Why not just make a general Boa site? www.theboasnake.co.uk or something.
Then add categories?

As, when you have to make BCI, and TB, SB (tree boa, sand boa etc) I'm sure it'll be costing lots.

Go to Top of Page

Kazerella
The Corn Snake Admin

United Kingdom
3093 Posts

Posted - 02/11/2008 :  11:34:49  Show Profile  Visit Kazerella's Homepage
No Josh! Don't give him ideas like that! I'd have to write the care sheets for them all and it'll be a massive job!

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

471 Posts

Posted - 02/11/2008 :  13:47:44  Show Profile
I demand, TheInvert.co.uk or something. For tarantula and insect lovers!

Go to Top of Page

Kazerella
The Corn Snake Admin

United Kingdom
3093 Posts

Posted - 02/11/2008 :  16:23:58  Show Profile  Visit Kazerella's Homepage
The amphibian is next on the list- inverts will have to wait.

Go to Top of Page

Lewy
The Corn Snake Admin

United Kingdom
2874 Posts

Posted - 02/11/2008 :  20:49:51  Show Profile  Visit Lewy's Homepage  Click to see Lewy's MSN Messenger address
Not big into spiders or scorps, don't mind mantids and stick insects, millipedes are interesting but wouldn't keep them.

As for a general boa website, I'm only building the websites that I have pets as - and making a specific website makes a better community I think... without people getting ignored because their pet isn't any interest to others. If I get a BCI then will build the site, but I think we've decided "no more snakes" well at least until we've bred our corns. I want to get some red eyed tree frogs or whites tree frogs next and the amphibian is on the list of sites being built.

Lewy

Go to Top of Page

gingerpony
Queen Bee

United Kingdom
10455 Posts

Posted - 02/11/2008 :  21:39:49  Show Profile  Click to see gingerpony's MSN Messenger address
I'm sure Marilyn won't mind tagging on to theRB.co.uk seems the most suitable place for her to hang out

Go to Top of Page

matty18714
The Count of Corniness

United Kingdom
4428 Posts

Posted - 02/11/2008 :  21:42:53  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by gingerpony

I'm sure Marilyn won't mind tagging on to theRB.co.uk seems the most suitable place for her to hang out

Shes still an outcast

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

471 Posts

Posted - 03/11/2008 :  14:25:07  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by Lewy

Not big into spiders or scorps, don't mind mantids and stick insects, millipedes are interesting but wouldn't keep them.

As for a general boa website, I'm only building the websites that I have pets as - and making a specific website makes a better community I think... without people getting ignored because their pet isn't any interest to others. If I get a BCI then will build the site, but I think we've decided "no more snakes" well at least until we've bred our corns. I want to get some red eyed tree frogs or whites tree frogs next and the amphibian is on the list of sites being built.

If so truly wanted, I'd do the caresheets, I have plenty of pics of T's and get of other inverts, and I know quite a lot of invert lovers.

From what I can see, you use the same template for forum and site, just editing the colours on that would be necessary, and the banner?

Go to Top of Page

gingerpony
Queen Bee

United Kingdom
10455 Posts

Posted - 03/11/2008 :  20:36:06  Show Profile  Click to see gingerpony's MSN Messenger address
quote:
Originally posted by matty18714

quote:
Originally posted by gingerpony

Shes still an outcast

stop causing trouble you young'un, she's found an interweb niche

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

471 Posts

Posted - 03/11/2008 :  20:41:58  Show Profile
Is Marilyn a Rainbow Boa GP? ;D
She's an outcast to RB.

Go to Top of Page

gingerpony
Queen Bee

United Kingdom
10455 Posts

Posted - 03/11/2008 :  21:03:48  Show Profile  Click to see gingerpony's MSN Messenger address
well *huffs* its got 'boa' in the name *puffs* what more can i ask for??

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

471 Posts

Posted - 03/11/2008 :  21:22:51  Show Profile
Dumerils isn't even a proper boa. :O
It's a midget BCI! XD

Edited by - n/a on 03/11/2008 21:23:12
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked